user
youtu.be/JVwhcusORn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i too watched tonight's rachel maddow show

I'm okay with this.
Muslims have their religion and ways.
We have ours.
We can live in peace, or not.

She's fucking with the wrong guy's father here. Trump loves his dad and cherishes his memory. Get ready to take a drone up your anus, Lady Gaga.

What the fuck does that name even mean? It sounds like a fancy baby.

>anime kekistani
>fuck off larper

It's literally been on Fred Trump's Wikipedia page forever.

What the fuck is kekistani? Some bullshit your sandnigger ass worships?

B-b-but I thought "racists" were dumb and the KKK was nothing but hillbillies?

reddit trump supporters SHILADY PEPE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's cringey meme loved by the types of autists who enjoy Murdock Murdock.

the kkk was a legitimate political party on the same level as the republicans and democrats in 1927.

This is why people should just stop listening to celebrities and their political opinions. Fred Trump has his own page on Wikipedia. The information's been there since last year. Fucking hell. Gogo Gaga would know the full coverage if he at least TRIED to do research.

And Fred was a bystander who was arrested and charged with nothing.

user to/vRmZgy

K bye.

big if true

So Trump's dad was a Democrat?

>gaga literally participated on satanic pedo rituals

1927...... what is historical perspective? Oh wait they want to erase/rewrite all of history right before they burn everything down.

mfw rwds becomes a reality

Being in the KKK in the 20s was a completely norma and acceptedl thing to do
The KKK ran the fucking Democrat party

This was confirmed fake, I hope the family sues the shit out of her and takes all her money. Or better, demand a percentage of her revenue, so every time she puts her "heart and soul" into a show, she will know part of of that money will be going to Trump.

I'll just leave this here.

This was covered multiple times starting like 2 years ago when he first threw his hat in the ring.

and the response to that was.
>And Hillary Clinton's role model was a grand wizard and your dad was rich, whats your point?

>Lady Gaga

>ga·ga
>ˈɡäˌɡä/
>adjective informal
>no longer in possession of all one's mental faculties, especially on account of old age.

mentally ill cunt it seems

Vice article on exactly same subject notes "None of the articles prove that Fred Trump was a member of the Klan, and it's possible that he was, as Boing Boing suggested, just a bystander at the rally"

>the sins of the father

>I didn't know this til recently

Should be a pretty big red flag for you then, considering there's probably several million people who've worked round the clock for 2 years trying to find definitive proof Trump and his whole family are racists yet it took rule this long to find out. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was made up.

oh shit, that's almost as bad as being Lady Gaga

This is why Kpop is superior to American pop, Kpop idols shut the fuck up about politics and focus on entertaining fans.

wow gaga you really are connected to current events!
pretty soon you'll discover guthrie's song about fred too!

Jesus, look at the amount of makeup on those creatures

Mhm, so basically the year it was generally acceptable by most Americans? Odd.

Looks like sun screen

Yawn...

It grows tiresome watching you cucks change course every week or so when it becomes clear America doesn't share lefty values or care about nigger problems. Some will pay lipservice to be polite, but we don't care

Our salvation lies, in the Father’s sins!

Source brodie?

KKK is a democrat organization.

I don't know what fantasy world the left lives in. They really think they can convince me not to vote. The reality is, all my young life you libtards in NY's school system tried to brainwash me,that I was wrong, women were me, and my energy was easy. The reality is, fuck you, i vote how i want, i think how i want, and I'll keep holding values you don't agree with. I'm going to have kids with my white wife, and continue the white race, and I won't pretend blacks adjusted well to white society, they didn't, crime rates are through the roof. Go fuck all the nigs you want, or let your wife, it's irrelevant to me, just know i'll fight it through my own birthrates. See you on the otherside

adjusted. Sorry, I also drink to deal with my boredom.

>NY
>white wife

it's finally over for blumpf

she's from Alaska, I got lucky. although I make my own luck

>never charged

How can you guys be this slow?

wow, can we impeach him for the actions of his father almost 100 years ago?

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

>Trump helped the KKK when he was -20 years old

>didn't know till now
was she too busy getting guys to jerk off to her?

How stupid,Trumps father was the only one discharged most likely due to him just being a bystander. Even Vice had to admit that.

Trump confirmed KKK grand wizard
youtu.be/JVwhcusORn8

the site you are using.

These are digs that were horribly embarrassing when she was actually relevant.

Donald Trump is a white supr-

No they don't. Some of the Kpops belong to and support that insane leftist feminist organization, Sisters of Magolina.