Marco Rubio Advocated VIOLENCE Toward Trump Supporters. WTF??

In case you didn't catch the Tweet, he literally advocated attacking Trump supporters. Read it carefully. "The Movement"? What movement? He's not talking about the Alt Right. He's not talking about the "KKK". He fucking was talking about fucking TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/730KfKhsKsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He means evul racists cause violence for poor dindus

>IT'S RUBIO
youtu.be/730KfKhsKsE

>when your opinions are different and i cant refute so i just attack you physically

How the FUCK can this guy not be brought up on charges for this? A public servant doing it?

He's salty as fuck that he had 2016 stolen from him and Jeb!, so now he's going full SJW thinking he can win over moderates and keep conservatives by being a pussy. Little Marco can go drown in a bubble orgy.

Doesn't this advance the legimatecy of attacking antifa?

HOW DARE YOU! ANTIFA is ANTI-hate! They're the good guys! Like Indiana Jones! And Harry Potter!

He's obviously talking about white supremacists and neo-Nazis you mong. But please, go on telling everyone that the neo-Nazi crowd at Charlottesville is representative of all Trump supporters, that's exactly the ammo the left is looking for.

In the footage taken on the right side, there is literally an IWW flag that comes right in front of the camera moments before impact.

The level of silence on the antifa and other communists on the other side is staggering.

Florida here I don't know a single Republican who likes Rubio they only voted for him because no one wanted to vote for a Democrat.

All the Democrats I know hate Rubio and all the Republicans I know equally hate so I really don't know who he thinks he's pandering too.

Marco Rubio is a real faggot. No kidding, everybody knows in Florida that he sucks cocks.

we aren't against immigration. we are against things that are incompatible with western liberal democracy. when are you retards going to get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

What did Ted Cruz say on this topic?

All my movements involve anger and hatred

>thiskillstherubio

Foam Boy didn't mean that, he meant that if you hate someone, it justifies violence against that person who is hated.

He's still a fag tho.

Does that justify violence against muslims now? Good to know.

He said Trump must condemn white supremacy by name, which honestly isn't a bad thing, you have to throw at least one bone or so every once in a while. I don't think he ever cucked up like Rubio or Romney are doing though.

Shit, you're right. Based on the context, if he meant justifies violence against the movement, he would have said "it", not "them", which would be referring to people, the object of the clause. My bad Little Marco.

On both points.

Holy shit. Liddle Marco just went full Fidel. That's downright un-American.

He literally said violence is justified against nazis, but not communists.

*communists who are attacking

*he literally justified communist violence

He said "The Movement". WHAT movement? Look at the context. He's talking about Trump supporters. He just advocated violence against us.

How the FUCK is Rubio not in hand cuffs right now?

is he attacking liberals or neonazis?
i cant tell

Fuck him, fuck them.

He means that the alt-right hates "people different than them" so much than they think violence against these "different people" is justified and therefore they do it.

So no outrage to be had there.

However like many other cucks (McCain, Ryan, Romney...) he is openly supporting antifa as being the good guys because they are fighting bigotry.

These cuckservatives should be named and shamed for openly supporting the terrorist organization that is antifa.

> There were people on Sup Forums who unironically supported lil marco's presidental bet

Wrong word choice lil marco
Time to call roger goodell about that job in the league office
You fucked up buddy
Justifying violence?
In current year?
No no no lil marco