Anyone getting a strong sense of déjà vu? I feel we saw this same exact pile-on of Trump...

Anyone getting a strong sense of déjà vu? I feel we saw this same exact pile-on of Trump, from the same exact mainstream media and usual suspect Republicans, right before Super Tuesday in 2016, calling Trump a David Duke-loving racist.

If it didn't work then, why would it work now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH 3498374937493749837 D CHESS

FAGGOTS NEED TO BE BANNEDE

it won't

I told you long time ago. When muh Russia and all that won't work, they will change back to "muh Trump and his supporters are racists".

Damn I'm good.

This has been the game plan for the past 50 years, since the 1965 immigration act up to Trump, since it worked. It's all they know. That's why they can't let it go, no matter how damaging it is.

If you want to experience real déjà vu, look up Serbia late 90's and the otpor! movement. Then look at the situation in America today

God I've become so fucking numb to this name-calling bullshit.

Are we really meant to be upset that 1(ONE) women was run over after antifa infiltrated and assaulted people who organised a non-violent protest?
>But user, they're literally nazis1!
So? If anything, Trump should welcome the leaders of WLM to the White House as a fuck you to the kike media who wants to paint the Jew-Loving president as a white supremacist

But user, they were literally using concentration camps! Didn't you watch the news?

He's just butthurt that Trump's president and he's not.

>It's not in the character of America!
>The country owned by slave-owners who didn't grant rights to non-whites
This is what always gets me. It's like these pukes think the founding fathers had coexist bumper stickers on their carriages

I love how these morons are incapable of watching the presser
He denounced nazis right fucking in it, he said it several goddamn times
How dumb are these people?

>One woman
She was fat enough to count for three if we average victims by mass

It is obvious to anyone on the Real Right that the majority of the GOP exists only to provide a boogey man for the leftist media to argue with on sunday morning news programs for the misinforming of the plebs.

It is way past time that we focus all attention on bringing down the controlled opposition and the soros controlled media that constantly keeps them in the spotlight.

Hell centrists are not falling for this shit, all they have to do is watch the press conference, nothing Trump said was bad, everything he said was the absolute truth, and he denounced hate from both nazis and commies
The media is the enemy of the american people

was flicking through radio stations here yesterday, a bbc political journalist comes on

"last week we had trump throwing fire and fury at the NK leader, why can't he do the same for these white supremacists?"

idk mates it's as if white supremacists aren't a rogue state threatening to kill millions in nuclear strikes

>Trump threatened American citizens with nuclear war
>Impeach boaty bibe!!!

Oh yeah I forgot fake news started in the summer of 2016

WHERE IS REDEEMED TED

Since even before he announced his run they've done this to him

>If it didn't work then, why would it work now?

they aren't looking to harm trump, they're looking to prop each other up and appear virtuous

Reminds me about the gamers are "dead" articles.

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

The real video of Donald Trump it was edited down to 10 minutes share it. Let the truth be spread.

Mitt Romney kek

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

That's pretty much it, yes.

They jumped on the latest rally stuff because it's news they can use.

Can someone please answer me? What the fuck did Trump not say? He spoke in no uncertain terms against Nazis, kkk, and all that shit, so what the fuck are people mad about? He even made a statement the day of.