“George Washington was a slave owner. Are we gonna take down statues of George Washington?...

>“George Washington was a slave owner. Are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? ... you're changing history, you're changing culture...you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
WHY DID I QUESTION HIM?
WHY DID I TAKE THE BLACKPILL YESTERDAY?

LITERALLY NOBODY I CAN THINK OF BESIDES TRUMP HAS GONE TO BAT FOR US LIKE THIS!

>you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

That line alone, delivered full-throttle in front of the hostile press pool.
Trump is fighting for the average guy totally by himself against the Democrats, the media, the deep-state and his OWN party leadership.
There was LITERALLY no political benefit to saying that right then, but he said it anyway because it was right.

Trump did what he always does today. He let himself get beat up for a couple days, and then came back like a lion and ate the lying MSM for lunch.
Now I would love to know the average wealth of those who want to impeach trump.
My guess is that it is above the wealth of the worker.
The great irony of Trump is that he disturbs the rich and brings hope to the poor. DJT ran to help those who have suffered from neoliberal trade policies.

One of the last of a dying breed: The loyal rich.
Every time I think the guy is finally finished or sold-out he comes roaring back.
Win or lose I think we can have confidence that he will not be broken.
Win or lose, Trump will go down swinging for us.
He is all in.

A true traitor to his class and an American hero.

We don't deserve him guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
youtube.com/watch?v=iX9pv5GFHXI
twitter.com/carlbernstein/status/897520465845137409
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/897556479741280256
youtube.com/watch?v=5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING STUPID SHIT?

WASHINGTON ISN'T A SYMBOL OF WHITE NATIONALISM YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT?

He had to say this because far leftists do talk about removing the Jefferson memorial every now and then.

I love him so much. bless Trump.

I still have my gameboy camera. Fun times.

You mad, brah?

Kill yourself cuck.

Great post. I know a lot of the board has been blackpilled on Trump for the last few months and admittedly so have I, but him walking into that lions den and sticking up for us regular joe's really solidified to me that he is truly /ourguy/.

Is this real? I cannot believe it

DJT is a true American hero. He is a great man after years of mediocrity. When it's over the history books will argue which was greater Trump or Washington.

10/10 would vote for dictator and Pater Patriae.

Hey, pussy, let me tell you a secret you need to remember for the next seven and a half years:

TRUMP

IS

UNSTUMPABLE

Dude watch the press conference for yourself it blew my mind. No one else would even dare to say what he said. It's the kind of thing I would have said if I wasn't afraid for my job, etc.

This press conference alone should shield Trump from our criticism until at least Christmas.

God Emperor Trump is truly /ourguy/

He even asked the fake news if they liked Jefferson first. Then he told them to define alt right. AND THEN after he called the alt left, the press called them the left, he said YOU CALL THEM THE LEFT! He's making them take ownership of Antifa. Goddamn it's no wonder why he beats them at every turn.

>“George Washington was a slave owner. Are we gonna take down statues of George Washington?

isnt this a talking point that nationalists often use? something like the emma lazarus poem being added later?

>WASHINGTON ISN'T A SYMBOL OF WHITE NATIONALISM YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT?
he wasn't before m8

its all true

actually the media is making him take ownership for you guys.

people are equating trump to nazi sympathizing now.

do you know how long nazi sympathizers last in office?

me neither cause they've never gone that far. hopefully he calls himself dictator and cancels the 2020 elections so we can impeach him by friday.

So you don't understand cultural Marxism

I'll always remember two Trump moments.
When Obama heckled him at the wh press correspondents dinner:
youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
Cold as ice. Doesn't move, not even flinch. They all laughed. He just watched. And the Al Smith dinner, with Hillary a few feet away and a room full of NYC elite, people he's known for decades and most of the corrupt - and he btfo the entire room.
youtube.com/watch?v=iX9pv5GFHXI
>...and even tonight, with all the heated back and forth between my opponent and me at the debate last night, we have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact just before taking the dais, Hillary accidentally bumped into me, and she very civilly said: "Pardon me."

Stephen outside your echo chamber, retard. Do you morons know how you look to everyone outside the loony left?

>inb4 n-no u

I do it everyday, faggot.

>Stephen outside your echo chamber, retard.

>says this in an echo chamber

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

This is why the concern shills need to stop panicking. Less than 100 years ago, there were hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in the KKK, later on there were hundreds of thousands of natsocs. In the right conditions the far right can come roaring back. We live in a revolutionary time, people know they've been lied to and they are pissed. After taking the redpill it's impossible not to take a second look at all of history's "villains" like Hitler and draw new conclusions. Just look at the interest in Hitler's speeches on YouTube or in documentaries like TGSNT, the Jews can't keep the lid on this any longer.

God bless our emperor

loony left?

CNN, even FOX?

and this delicious tweet is delicious

twitter.com/carlbernstein/status/897520465845137409

The left, everybody.

Think about all the things they said about us the last few days and how it made you feel. Now imagine two years of that with no breaks, that is Donald J Trump's reality.

And we're proud to have him on our side.
After today he's shown that he would go through hell and back for us so we would too.
You, rainbow fag, have the entire beaurocratic establishment, the entire msm, the entire political establishment, the entire deep-state, and literally the entirety of all world leaders outside of Russia.

We have a man operating as the highest executive in the land, and all he has is us.
We wouldn't have it any other way.
Let's see who wins in the end.
Just make sure you don't get AIDS before then

>this time it's real guys

he is historical right washington and jefferson fucked their slaves. That's why black people have those two common last names

Wew.

>bernstein

Hilarious seeing the leftists call it a strawman when you have students trying to rename UoW Madison, or take down statues of Jefferson, because they owned slaves. Even though I'm a libertard, I have gained so much respect for Trump on this. He just refuses to give in to the bullshit.

theres a lot of things in the air. dealing with russia, almost fucking up nk, now this isn't gonna help. how popular is he amongst people who aren't racist, or at least trying not to seem racist? have you guys even wondered how many of you exist?

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/897556479741280256

>implying the first president of a literal white nation state isn't a symbol of white nationalism

I really don't know how to get reality through to you guys. It's impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

Great post Comrade Stump

the reality is that almost all of you showed up at charlottesville, all 350 of you, and you ran over a girl and everyones pissed you did that

and now your guy won't say you guys suck, which is great for you guy's morale, but really, really, really ridiculously bad for his image

nazis are pro trump

thats the narrative going on

and you guys are excited and cheering it like this is a victory and im just so confused why you guys think that

but i mean, delusions are pretty powerful i guess

This

America was never meant to be niggerville.

>Overton Window
[Shifted][X]
[Not-shifted][ ]

I don't really care what Trump does after this.

He will always be a hero in my eyes.

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR

>muh mediaaaa
We're the actual media now faggot and everyone instinctually knows it

He just told the truth. There were meth'd out violent neo-nazis on the right, and the left is full of Satanic drug addict gutter punks. The young white alt-righters are generally harmless and just want to have a non-violent pro-white movement and protest the statue. And there were people on the left who just wanted to peacefully protest...maybe.

Wrong. Most of ""us"" didn't even know about the rally in Charlottesville until it happened.

Like I said. Impossible.

You pushed to far, and now you found the limit.

Your antihuman rhetoric will end.

right. good luck with getting a majority of white people to agree to murdering their friends, neighbors, coworkers, kid's friends, their own spouses and children, all for the sake of preserving the white race, because i'm 100% sure that is a popular opinion in the US

You're on Sup Forums you cock-smoking retard. I know this much look so much like tumblr to you, but trust me, it isnt.

Impossible.

Best video needs to trend desu.

>ridiculous strawman
>smug bourgeois voice
>thinking your obnoxious totalitarianism is both unrecognizable and palatable to the general public

Lots of shills here for an echo chamber

I sat there watching that press conference with a big stupid grin on my face the whole time. Donald FUKKN Trump, man. #1

>ridiculous strawman
>literally waving nazi flags

do you believe or do you larp

He founded this fucking country you idiotic teenager. Get the fuck out.

>donald trump founded america

this is what you niggers actually believe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
madman holy shit

aaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

>Be me
>Have liberal relative
>Me mostly no step on snek
>Go to his house
>Empty soda bottles everywhere
>See his dirty underwear on the floor
>literal poop stains
>Makes his grandma clean them
>Realize that this man has a job teaching on a college campus
>Realize that literally a generation is being taught by someone who cannot wipe their own butt.

But seriously Sup Forums I've tried understanding the liberal view point, but they're literally just following a heavily scripted narrative from the media. If Trump says anything it's OH MY GOD SO RACIS no matter what the fuck it is. It's ridiculous. I'll be voting for him again.

Lefties already tore down the monuments and burned the books that talked about it.

fuckin a lmao

yes.
God bless.

>e g

He is truly, unironically /ourpresident/.

He took a hard position. He didn't pussyfoot about anything. He named murder for Murder and called out the truth and shamed the media for being dishonest.

it's the opposite of what you think. he's not "going to bat" for you. he is dragging you down to hell with him

>they're literally just following a heavily scripted narrative from the med
uhhh and no right wingers are doing that?
>I know this guy he's a liberal and a douche!
yeah and so?
you still haven't said a thing.

>And the Al Smith dinner, with Hillary
Ah, the redditly named infamous "Red Dinner". He basically opened her ass wide and rekt her.I watch it every now and than to get a few keks.

haha true dat

Bumping for LBGTQQWRFGCDRHBCD11HIV+ delusion.

he should have mention the beatings that some of his supporters took in his rallies.

Would you rather tell the truth and be hated or tell a lie and be liked?

Wrong, the reality is that the car attack was a staged event to cause a nationwide reaction moving us ever closer to civil unrest. The real people you should be mad at are the wealthy that are struggling to keep control. Control of money and information. Americans must stick together.

It's Autistic level reasoning that if one side does it it's okay for you to do it. It's like two children arguing, there's just no parent to come by and explain logically why it's not okay to do something just because someone else does it and or that it justifies being a shitty person.

Furthermore it's to illustrate you have people at higher levels of institutions who simply get by by parroting propaganda rather than any merit of their own. Ergo you can't wipe your butt but if you parrot propaganda you're good to go.

You're not stepping up your game at all, you're using the same tactics.
First it was flyover state retards. Then it was racist/homophobic/islamaphobic bigots. Then it was deplorables. Then it was russian trolls. Now it's nazis.

You're lumping all of his supporters in with a small minority and that's why you're going to lose again.

That's why I voted for him.

You plagiarized one of my earlier posts in another thread, but that's ok. I'm glad someone was listening.

For those wondering about washington being a slave owner, this is from wikipedia.

Slavery
Main article: George Washington and slavery

Washington was the only prominent Founding Father to arrange in his will for the manumission (freeing) of all his slaves following his death and the death of his wife.[249][250] He privately opposed slavery as an institution which he viewed as economically unsound and morally indefensible. He also regarded the divisiveness of his countrymen's feelings about slavery as a potentially mortal threat to the unity of the nation.[251] He never publicly challenged the institution of slavery,[252][253] possibly because he wanted to avoid provoking a split in the new republic over so inflammatory an issue,[254] but he did sign into law the Slave Trade Act of 1794, which limited American involvement in the Atlantic slave trade.[255]

Washington had owned slaves since the death of his father in 1743, when he inherited 10 slaves at the age of eleven. At the time of his marriage to Martha Custis in 1759, he personally owned at least 36 slaves, which meant that he had achieved the status of a major planter. The wealthy widow Martha brought at least 85 "dower slaves" to Mount Vernon by inheriting a third of her late husband's estate. Using his wife's great wealth, Washington bought more land, tripling the size of the plantation at Mount Vernon, and purchased the additional slaves needed to work it. By 1774, he paid taxes on 135 slaves (this figure does not include the "dowers"). The last record of a slave purchase by him was in 1772, although he later received some slaves in repayment of debts.[256] Washington also used some hired staff[191] and white indentured servants; in April 1775, he offered a reward for the return of two runaway white servants.

Is wikipedia gonna get rid of that?
SCREENCAP THIS POST JUST IN CASE!!

He's fighting for you, too, you know.

We don't have to be enemies.

why would kek waste trips on this faggot!

this

i wish Sup Forums wasn't exclusively american politics

I like how baby trump is standing on the cage of illegals and cockroaches. This pleases me

yes he is, he used to phuck his nigger slaves, you wack jobs should go yank his statue down pronto!

we're hitting levels of plebbit spacing that shouldnt even be possible

God bless this absolute madman and savior of Western Civilization

>They all laughed
They're not laughing now are they ?

you have a point USA has a track record of electing Nazi dictators then shit canning them. see what no child left behind did for us. stop over dosing on cum you cock sucking nigger jew!

its really funny watching everyone freak the fuck out. Just some perspective for people on here, im a gay guy with a latino bf and we are totally on the same page with this stuff and don't think much differently than trump. The MSM is brainwashing everyone. When you know someone in person you think liek Trump, because he thinks from the heart and his words are meant for INDIVIDUALS to think about themselves and way logically.

Like all you need is someone to relate to. I guess this also is an example of how races can work together, but the problem is maco level trends and group dynamics.

Its just funny watching all tehse MSM fucks ffreak the fuck out while my latino bf is just laughing with me cause we actually understand the emotional core of why these extremist movements are here at all and that all sides have SOME validating reason for how they feel

last night Jesse Jackson was on that worthless gasbag Charlie Rose's show saying we need to destroy the Jefferson Memorial, Trump was right on fucking target today, this isn't want the communists want in the future, they want to destroy America's history now

this is true, the left had better be dam thankful trump isnt a racist or I would sign up right this fucking second!

May the god Emperor bless you Sup Forums

Wow, OP wasn't a communist faggot.. AWESOME

Would vote for again

Never give up on Trump emperu

This sums it up desu.

Whatever your opinion is, Trump spoke from the heart, that was pure passion.
He knew the media would crucify him even more, which they are doing, but he didn't back down and stuck to his believes.