BASED COP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50

Too bad he's white, lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UVzXlWyX4sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her fucking Jew nose at the end.

The guy with the beard and glasses is 100 percent kike. Just look at his nose. Also listen to his jew voice. He tries to sound threatening but comes off as a fag. Only jews wear the type of glasses he is wearing.

bless these people

:.)

Makes me feel like there is still a chance.

Dude lost 2 fellow officers just because the governor wanted to shutdown a dumb LARPer event and let Antifa run the streets.

>chewing gum while saluting
Other than that both those men have my respect.

The condescending tone of that cunt at the end makes my blood boil.

The cops words and the inflection of his voice are tragic.

Many such cases.

That was powerful. Those men should be proud. And the disgusting bitches screaming & cursing should come face to face with a challenger

Same.

These past few days have reignited a lost flame. I fucking hope some liberal bitch gets uppity near me.

This woman looked like she was waiting to pick her kids up from daycare. The mindlessness of their chanting really shows off with her.

>that disgusting vocal fry
Why do all these nasty cunts sound exactly the same?

P R O T E C T
&
S E R V E

Is that captain andy from deadliest catxh?

nice kid, he handled that perfect
see how calm he was all the way with those deranged freaks

Just further proof that if the tides do turn all these 8th year college students will be steamrolled by trained military and police. Even if a Marxist government comes to power those within the government will not carry out order which go against true American beliefs.

I'll bet you 1000 dollars they wouldn't shout "terrorist go home" to a muslim crowd that just infiltrated the country and blew up a building full of kids

so like I've only seen this on tv that you do civil war enactments

are antifa going to show up at those now too?

I heard the chopper that went down was the one that just dropped the piece of shit governor off in Charlottesville so he could make his lie-filled speech on top of all the bodies

Forgot about this. He's probably mad as fuck that something that could have been a minor security detail turned into a shit show that got dozens injured, a civilian killed and two officers dead in a traffic accident.

How progressive do you think the mayor feels?

You should do what that guy did. I don't think I've ever seen a man with a confederate flag look so much like a gentlemen, and they pretty much defined it. If it wasn't for their fields of niggers and the stupidity of slavery they'd be the most respectable civilized people ever.

I'd bet everything I have.

Staged as fuck.

this. you can tell he's so fucking fed up with them. good on him for keeping calm. same with the guy standing for his ancestry

Man they love calling some fat kid holding a confed flag a terrorist, but when some Muslim blows up 25 kids in England, suddenly terrorist is hard to say

go to bed /leftypol/

this

You devil you
I like it

>Based cop

There's no such thing.

That chick owned his faggot ass. Got a zinger on him at the end.

Surprised he didn't slam her on the sidewalk. If there weren't cameras around he probably would have, then made up a bunch of lies in his police report. That's how those faggot pigs work.

kek't and chek't

>"their blood is on your hands, not mine"
>in that fucking annoying bitch vocal fry
He's a big man for not smacking that cunt.

>Too bad he's white, lmao

why?

kys faggot

t.nigger

>reddit spacing

>There's no such thing.
>That chick owned his faggot ass. Got a zinger on him at the end.
Yeah she really got him being a snarky bitch. Why do all you faggots that can't use an actual flag because they don't want to be ridiculed sound all the same? Oh, probably because you're Canadians.

>lolbertarian memes

are you 13?

Go fuck another welfare queen Jamal.

Only at the reenactments of battles the confederacy won

You could be the queen of the gays, you tremendous faggot.

God damn that bitch at the end getting anyone else's blood fuming or what? What a wanker

its amazing how his condemnation just rolls off (((her)))

>"you should feel ashamed"
>umm, no, sweetie...

Pussy

This thought, Civil War reenactments are fun as fuck to just spend a day immersed in history. These self absorbed cunts think that because they didn't vote for Trump that they should be able to secede from the union, not realizing that THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THE CONFEDERACY WAS STARTED.
NOT A SINGLE SOUTHERN WENT TO LINCOLN BUT THE CIVIL WAR WAS ABOUT SLABERY GUISE.

Nah, I stopped caring about the opinions of lefties over a year ago, I suggest you do the same.

Fuck off you spiclet.
You all talk and act like edgy thirteen year old boys, yet demand to be treated like the men you are not.

Because Europeans can only legitimately express their political opinions through based negros.

"thyat blood is eon eyour hyaands"
god just fucking lynch this worthless cunt already

>Even if a Marxist government comes to power those within the government will not carry out order which go against true American beliefs.
oh, you mean like what happened Saturday? police will never refuse their orders.

Me, too, user.

LMAO THE WOMEN AT THE END IS HANNAH FROM TOY STORY

Anons need to learn from history
During the Spanish Civil War the Civil Guard, the most feared reactionary right wing state forces, when the war broke up split up almost evenly between the Nationalists and the Republicans.
Why? Why would these conservative police who had constantly beaten up and killed trade unionists and anarchists for decades split evenly?
Simply because of whichever area they were in at the beginning of the civil war it seemed like one side had won they joined that side and left all their political beliefs go out the window

>Calls me a spic

Haha, that's funny. I like psychology, and I think there's a reason you did that, despite the fact that you have no way of knowing my race.

I posit that you're afraid of Hispanics breeding until Whites are a minority.

A lot of whites are afraid of that. Whites are desperate to maintain their power structure, it explains a lot of their behavior.

If you want to know my race, I'm a Mediterranean white person with black hair and tan skin, and whenever the cops see me driving, they instantly swerve to get behind me to check my license plate. They think I'm a Mexican or something.

I know they racially profile people, and I just don't those faggots.

>I know they racially profile people, and I just don't like those faggots.

Fixed my typo.

So you are a white faggot who doesn't care about whites going extinct. Makes sense since you are obviously from reddit with your spacing.

Confirmed for 12 year old.

A communications disruption can mean only one thing...

It's amazing how many black-haired, hooked noses are out doing nothing during a work day.

F

That cop knew those people weren't there to mourn the dead. They wanted more bodies to stand on and shout down from. These fucking lefties don't give a fuck two cops died, but a 32 year old hamplanet is getting all of the attention.

>So you are a white faggot who doesn't care about whites going extinct.

That's nature, buddy. Things that are meant to last do.

I'm a grown man. That's why it bugs me when the police racially profile me.

The police are a line of defense for the white power structure. That's why what.... 70 years ago they were beating the shit out of black people who sat at a segregated counter?

Whites have historically used the law to maintain their power structure.

I see the pigs for what they are: evil. Fuckin' retards from the military. They're not "based" at all.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>I'm a grown man

Stopped reading there. You are clearly mentally deficient.

I'm not even American. I've just noticed that spics act like little boys, and so do you.
Any further questions, pseudish little boy?

>That's nature

Hahahahahahahaha.
Sure it is, little friend. You're really out there, telling me the hard truths.

>I'm a grown man.

*grown boy
And you are very grown up, we all agree.

>that faggot on his knees sucking on her finger like it's a cock
Hmmmmm

thath bitch at the end pisses me off

to the top!

fucking stop with the reddit spacing

Shit, i'm mirin that guy. Beautiful face, smooth voice. He should be an actor.

(you)

"You want another day like Saturday, don't you"

That cop seemed saddened and disappointed in the people of America.

Cop probably praised him and gave him tips
>Cop leans over and whispers in his ear
>Soon

He's only chewing gum to help him keep calm whilst there's several people screaming in his face

Hmm, what does that salute remind me of?

It is obvious that you aren't simply resigned to the fate of whites, were that the case I would just call you a pessimist and leave it at that. Clearly you take joy in it, you seem to hate whites. You are either not white at all, or a self hating subhuman.

Mentally replace the confederate boy with a Muslim boy. Enjoy the internal keks

Its just bad military form. But him being a civilian, and carrying himself in the calm collected fashion that he did outshines this small oversight.

Damn that alt-Cuck is fat as fuck.
Nigger bitch is annoying as shit.
Cop is pretty cool.

Anyone that is this easily influenced by politics deserves to have their asshole ripped apart by BBC and then gassed.

Maybe I'm not white? Who gives a shit.

You guys are a bunch of faggots on here. I like you offend you guys, because I've never conversed with such repugnant shitheads in my life.

By the way, whites are declining. Every year there are more brown and black babies, while whites get abortions and cats hahahaha.

You faggots will eventually go extinct, and the world will be better off. You guys invaded America, you guys invaded Hawaii, should've stuck to motherfucking Europe.

back to the top.

I'd bet $100000000 dollars

That confederate dude seems like a really nice guy.

Crazy bitch at the end taunting an armed individual and a police officer deserves equal right hands and left hooks.

I have the sudden urge to play Dwarf Fortress.

>You guys are a bunch of faggots on here. I like you offend you guys, because I've never conversed with such repugnant shitheads in my life.
Nobody here is offended by what you have to say, but clearly the same cannot be said about you.

>By the way, whites are declining. Every year there are more brown and black babies, while whites get abortions and cats hahahaha.
Yes, we are aware, that is the entire point of white identitarianism, I am glad you understand our position.

>You faggots will eventually go extinct, and the world will be better off. You guys invaded America, you guys invaded Hawaii, should've stuck to motherfucking Europe.
The superior civilization has the right to spread its borders through force, might makes right. Everyone else did the same, they just didnt have the technology to do it as well as the white man.

"THAT BLOOD IS ON YOUUUUUUUURRR handsss"...

fucking hell these people....

The left has grown truly scary at this point.

Why? They're not in the middle-east. What purpose would a Muzzie have standing in the middle of the American south saluting and holding the battle flag of Islam? They wouldn't belong there. This boy did. What a strange analogy.

>comments disabled

hmmm wonder why

Mod the Elves so that they're called "Leftists"

how come you haven't kys yet fuckface?

youtu.be/UVzXlWyX4sM

Agreed with Hawaii. Should've let them natives alone. Cannibals ain't human.

Maybe we do need Islam to keep these people in check.

yall got any nukes? end us senpai. i just want it to be a western nation at this point.

Oh my god, that 50 iq negro is so grating.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy those digits.