Are liberals right? Are we becoming the new snowflakes?

>pic unrelated, but if you want to harass them feel free to

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davitydave/status/897571536445603841
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Stop being a faggot

oh the hypocracy is tangible

I don't see anyone melting down emotionally. That's what a snowflake is, right?

No.Strength does not come from uniqueness at all.

Seems like a lot of liberals and AR types have been in meltdown mode the past few days especially

Beat them at their own game.
Feign being offended about everything.

Our suffering is legit though, we loose our jobs, the left gets them.

Unironically using Critical Theory against a Commie is actually satisfying as fuck...

Yes.

>attack our political victims with bats, bricks, and acid
>"oh look at them playing the victim card"
I unironically want to lynch every media and politician kike who supports these subhumans

>Our suffering is legit tho
fucking SNOWFLAKE. Have some real grit for once in your life.

I would litteraly advocate to have George Washington head blown off the fucking Mount Rushmore just to spite anyone over 40 who voted against the right ever again. That would be me first ever livestream...

Shut up faggot.

>The right-wing are the real snowflakes!
Much like the terms racist and sexism, the triggered and snowflake meme has lost all meaning.

why did I just turn into a pirate in this post? Im getting sleepy bitches

In what way?

who's more of a snowflake in this scenario

>eh I'm a white nationalist but we really shouldn't run people over with our cars, even if he didn't intend to. But anti-fa and radical leftists have had much worse coming for a long time (like we warned them time and time again). They really might want to reconsider their values before things heat up even more.
>HOLY SHITERONI THE NAZIS ARE COMING BACK FULL FORCE IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW KILL ALL NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Obvious shill is obvious.

>Are we becoming the new snowflakes?

No, but we did buttfuck the left out of taking their usual victim narrative after just a few quick days.

This is why they have so much salt.

see, this

all i want is for people to fuck with this dude's twitter account, he's seriously a faggot

>Haha liberals are such sensitive snowflakes, they'll get mad at anything
>Sees an interracial couple on TV
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You deserve to lose them. You don't get to play Nazi on the weekends and then deserve to get to go back to your normal life on Monday. If you're gonna play Nazi, you deserve to have it follow you everywhere you go.

>we're snowflakes
>one of theirs dies
>they sperg out

checks out

Who cares what liberals think, they are wrong about everything.

yeah how much of a pussy do you have to be to get mad about a fatal terrorist attack

Yaaaaaaas Queen Slay those drumpfies

I don't know, ask yourself how much of a pussy you were when blm killed those cops.

>This much damage control

Leave it to a fat faced retard to accuse others of playing the victim.

>Are liberals right?

>not your personal army

ok I'm lost, what reaction to cops getting killed makes me a pussy here?

The non reaction to the dallas cops getting killed, and the cops turning their funerals into a propaganda turnout. Your side literally didn't give two shits. But a fat bitch gets rolled over, antifa gets called out as the alt-left which they are, and and you're all losing your minds.

>this is a picture of a snowplow

Wait what does "snowflake" mean? Are you talking about the guys with bats beating the shit out of Nazis?

liberals have been in meltdown mode since november

They have been trying to flip the narrative and call right-wingers "snowflakes" for a while now.

I have been trying to stay self-aware and make sure we don't become snowflake faggots. Pretty sure we haven't so far.

No

No. Go look at any thing on the internet with leftist on it, and come back and tell me we are the snowflakes.

No not becoming lol, there's no reason for anyone on an individual level to give a shit about politics, anyone who does is a snowflake.

twitter.com/davitydave/status/897571536445603841

>be a stupid bitch at a party and have drunken sex; regret it later
>cry victim because you can't get the guy that you had sex with jailed and thrown on a life-ruining witch hunt list
>say stupid shit that's factually wrong
>get criticized
>women don't flock to STEM jobs or aggressively pursue higher pay when given a choice to freely pick their career paths
>claim discrimination

>literally have the university discard your side of the story and try to expel you because it's almost a crime to not blindly side with the woman in this scenario
>get banned for being the critic in the above scenario
>be the one who gets thrown to the bottom of the stack of resumes because you were born wrong

The grievances aimed at the two sides are not equal. The latter has every right to be angry, and there's nothing tough about keeping your mouth shut under this kind of slander and prejudice.

Also, yes, you can find snowflakes among the anti-SJWs, but here's another big difference: You can also find principled people who are perfectly responsible and don't live in a fantasy world among the anti-SJWs. Cultural Marxism is a snowflake ideology with excuses to discard anything resembling principles in favor of power grabs built into it.

Guess we will find out if there is a Civil war