*waits until an hour into the podcast before going on a rant about charlottesville*

*waits until an hour into the podcast before going on a rant about charlottesville*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VTRMkjBSSo
youtube.com/watch?v=CSUhgE_45fA
youtube.com/watch?v=A7AMavMK84w
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz97umD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=3yEHQjIhYss
youtube.com/watch?v=auiWhzF6Axk
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link/timestamp? how bad did he cuck? has he at least acknowledged antifags part in this?

*says all borders should disappear but lives in a gated community*

It's Joe Rogan, so you can expect the worst because this faggot always has to play devil's advocate because he can't just have an opinion of his own to stand on.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VTRMkjBSSo

he literally has never said this

he does have his own opinions and he voices them openly
he plays devil's advocate because he knows he's not very smart and wants to keep himself informed and is aware there is a strong possibility he is wrong about things

>has to play devil's advocate
Isn't it awful when he does that? If at least he made thoughtful counter-arguments but when he does it's always with the most basic bitch talking points.

he makes thoughtful counter-arguments on subjects he knows about, most of the subjects that come up on the show he doesn't know much about, the whole point of his podcast is to have people on that will teach him things
If you've ever heard him talk about weightlifting or hunting or comedy then you know that there are things he does argue about willingly
People who argue about things they don't know about are far worse than people who just shut up and listen

What the fuck

>Voices his own opinions
>Plays devil's advocate every single time he has anyone actually interesting on his podcast
Yeah, no. Joe is about as blue pilled as you can get, and any time he dances around a topic that's going to get him some "shit" his wife may as well be speaking out of his mouth because that's exactly where it all is coming from.

life

youtube.com/watch?v=CSUhgE_45fA

see

>If you've ever heard him talk about weightlifting or hunting or comedy then you know that there are things he does argue about willingly
Yeah, no kidding. So stick to what you know and don't be so willing to take the bitch route in every other conversation. Like he does, every single time.

>wanting to educate yourself is a bitch route
stay pleb

It's sad because it's so true

it never gets old

>lying to defend Joe Rogan when he has said this very thing over a dozen times
Whats your motive here?
youtube.com/watch?v=A7AMavMK84w
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz97umD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=3yEHQjIhYss
youtube.com/watch?v=auiWhzF6Axk

Joe Rogan casually brings up the idea of open borders ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Even when not talking to a guest in the realm of politics. Hes talked about this with UFC fighters before just out of the blue. He explicitly states that he doesn't think borders should exist.
So whats your reason for lying, leaf?

What the fuck does this atheist liberal have to say now?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE OF PEOPLE OF ALL RACES JUST LEARN TO GET ALONG AND SMOKE WEED

>I'm rich, live surrounded by other rich people with armed security, I haven't had a normal job or taken public transportation in roughly 30 years, I spend most of my time high and surrounded by comedians, I have enough wealth for my family to live on for several generations
>now listen to me tell you why your daily life experiences don't actually occur and why you shouldn't worry about labor market competition
holy shit Hollywood (and doing drugs every day) sure kills a man's ability for self-awareness

You can feel Nick Dipaolo's frustration

>Lmao you are such a douche

kek

I actually watched this episode they are just mirin. they all lift and are mma fighters.

i meant that I'VE never PERSONALLY heard him say that

Watch episode #911

Seems pretty red pilled but he has to hide it from the normies.

this charlottesville thing is blown sooooooooo out of proportion. like 5-7 nigs were murdered in chicago this weekend

How the hell can he afford a house eating so many avocados?

Why does he always have a bunch of fucking liquid at the bottom of his plates? Is he in that much of a hurry that he can't let it evaporte while it cooks? Or poor it out before plating? It's fucking disgusting and it's going to turn everything he eats into a soggy mess. Tough those fucking eggs look horrible no matter what. Why didn't he just make them into an omelette?

Those images alone are enough to convince me to never watch his show. I want nothing to do with a man who believes that this is cooking worth posting on the internet.

Joe is the radical centrist. He plays both sides depending on his guest.

Give this man his own cooking show

What the fuck does joe eat?Every meal looks he put it together haphazardly and just said "fuck it i'll eat it"

eddie bravo really ruined that episode

i hate that guy

with that many eggs, you need to go with 4 open face sandwiches instead of 2 closed sandwiches

fag

dude weed

how many eggs per week?

dude gonna die of cardiac arrest due to high cholesterol

>i dont see color bro except that gay rainbow flag

lol who was that guest

That's a fuckin toast sandwich

It's actually called a wish sandwich

You get two slices of bread and WISH you had some meat.

It's in the doobly doo :^)

(Owen Benjamin)

leaf

thanks man, he had a few good lines.

>he literally has never said this
>i meant that I'VE never PERSONALLY heard him say that
neck yourself

I don't like how Joe challenges right wing guys when he disagrees with them but silently disagrees with leftists on his podcast. It just seems that way to me whenever I watch him.

the left in a nutshell

bro you gotta have protein

I hate that retarded faggot. He literally has an IQ of a newt.

he can't cook for shit. those eggs look disgusting. isn't he rich enough for a full time chef?

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but as a hilarious in-joke between two otherwise-heterosexual friends, not like some kinda fruity San Fran queer that would unironically enjoy sucking another guy's dick*

jesus its so true my sides are gone

I cant take him seriously because he apparently blows the fuck up if the wrong guest says somethingnegative about weed.
But when its the right guest theyll both basically talk like yeah man weed can fuck you up im doing pilates now.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

I rewatch this from time to time, it's hilarious how Joe loses his shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

cholesterol from eggs doesn't get into your bloodstream

But its like you cant be like that change your views based on the person you are talking to.
Like guy he doesnt like
>weeds a big problem
>GTFO MY SHOW
Guy he is friends with
>weeds a big problem
>yeah man i get you totally

>You know, it's so fascinating to me that human beings are still stuck in this cycle of creating peanut butter, creating jam, putting it between bread, eating it.
>Where did it come from, evolutionarily?
>What compels us to consume pastes made from just natural things and put it between slices of bread that we've churned out of grains?
> If we had to fight a gorilla right now we would get fucked up (Jaimie pull up gorillas fucking up peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) but we're at the top of the food chain anyway, creating these, these products out of the natural world that have become staples to us.
>And it's so crazy to me that we're allowed to make these things out of these substances, but weed, which is a COMPLEEEETELY natural substance, is off limmits, sorry bitch can't make shit outta weed.
>It's insanity.
> It's utter insanity.
>Oh, yeah look at that. That gorilla is FUCKING SLAMMING that sandwich that is a monster son, that is a real live monster.
>I bet if you gave a gorilla weed it'd get the munchies like cray haha the it'd REALLY be begging for that peanut butter and banana sandwich, Jaimie pull up gorillas eating peanut butter.

dude

Joe Rogan is 5'8.

His lil' opinion doesn't matter.

> quoting a kike in the first minute
ffs!

OC? either way nice

had to debate a kid in college about marijuana legalization, we had our points picked fo us. I have never seen someone so pissed off and passionate about making marijuana legal. I mean the guy litterally starts yelling about it. I keep telling him calm down this is an asignment and he just kept saying he doesnt care. but he was acting just like this guy just angry because I had some half assed good points. the the teacher had to keep telling the kid that some people just dont care about the issue as much as he does. I think they need to just remove debating from colleges right now. People will literally hate your guts even if you are assigned a conservative position. fucking proffessors do it on purpose I think to watch thier little monsters go ape shit on people for no reason.

What was Joe saying when BLM was all over the streets causing trouble? Probably nothing? Fuck him. He's off-base on this.

Ive had similar encounters with people that are pro-weed getting murderously angry over it.
In my case i dont have any strong views on the subject so im just stunned when some faggot wants to start an argument over it.

>Why does he always have a bunch of fucking liquid at the bottom of his plates?
most of that is just egg yolk, which is normal for that style of egg. it's not disgusting, and I don't see how you think they look horrible

except the pasta one, that is the the only one that would get soggy due to the zucchini being mostly water in the first place

>mfw there are """"""""straight"""""" posters RIGHT NOW that are so scared of catching the gay that they've never sucked a dick

Fucking closet-cases lmao

shutup rogtard. rogan is a cuck. a pothead, ITALIEN, and worst of all----MANLET.

>Joe Rogan Discusses Charlottesville Protests
>65,322 views
>Like 1,670 Dislike 814

one day, leaf

Consumption of eggs doesn't increase cholesterol seriously just Bing dot com it

Read it in his voice. 10/10

accurate as fuck

He also defends Jews every time. Also notice how quickly he changes the subject every time the JQ is brought up.

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious and accurate I still love Joe and I have this sudden urge to do the weeeed and watch some wacky monkey videos

I can't tell if this is a real transcript or brilliant parody.