Fucking this...

Fucking this. America will never see true harmony until people aren't just "not racist" but actively fight against racism until it is completely extinguished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically kys you leaf faggot
I'm not racist but go fuck yourself
god I hate you maplefaggots
>in all fields

You mean, eradicating white people.

I have never seen an "anti-racist" movement that did anything other than explicitly target white people for major or minor prejudices. There is never a movement to stop 'racism' from chinks, niggers, spics, gooks and all the others far and wide and inbetween, they all hate each other and they're all hardcore racist.

You're just a commie anti-white demon kike. That's all you are, you won't change this world without spilling blood - go ahead and try to spill mine.

sage

FUCK OFF NIGGER
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR
YOU AIN'T MY BROTHER
WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK A HYENA
WHEN IT'S DARK OUTSIDE I CAN'T EVEN SEE YA

Whiteness is racism. We must abolish the social construct known as the white race.

Wow, that quote from the violent communist really makes me think. Really, really

Stay in Canada.

Don't these people believe that white people are inherently racist? Wouldn't that make anti-racism a code word for anti-white?

You sound kind of racist.

A FUCKING LEAF

>completely extinguished
Ethnostates are the ONLY way to do that. White nationalists are the biggest anti-racists around.

diversity breeds division.

The population would have to be homogenized for it not to exist.

But the method of homogenization could unravel civilization if it is done through miscegenation.

A hive only works because everyone is brother and sister, comes from the same king and queen.

fuck you nigro

great, now let's start with the dawa

we aren't against immigration. we are against things that are incompatible with western liberal democracy. western liberal democracy is superior to any alternative on offer, and that is nothing to be ashamed about. when are those retards going to get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

I thought Trudeau was popular, then I watched alot of his town hall type things outside of the NY LA bubble equivilent in canada and keked when I'm realized he is less liked then trump. The country thinks he's a cuck liar boy

anti-nigger

Anti-racist is literally racist you blind fucking cuck

Being a fascist to fight fascism.

Makes total sense.

as long as racism is defined as any negative reaction against a minority for any reason what so ever by definition every society will be racist and thus the never ending crusade of the left will continue, it's akin to their communist world wide revolution

so, fuck them and their ilk

He sounds a LOT racist.

Why yes, yes it would.

You realize Angela Davis helped a man take hostages, most of whom he killed, and stage a prison break, right? That was when blacks were openly racist and proud of it; anything she said about anti-racism was for the gullible, wealthy white liberals. Great example there, nitwit.

Zhe has a point.

>true harmony
>no true scotsman fallacy
The war on drugs, the war on terror, and the war on racism, are all failures because going to war against the various elemental states of mind which make up human nature, like the desire to get high, the desire to spread your ideology, or the desire to protect and commune with your own kind, is self-destructive, self-righteous, and counterproductive to the advancement of civilization.
You have to ask yourself, who will be in charge of policing these states of mind, these thought crimes, and who watches the watchers?

tell that to the shit skins and kikes who always want consume the white man

Who the fuck is gonna pay for your harmonious America? Niggers are too lazy to work and the Mexicans aren't gonna pull the weight for nigger asses once they have to work in jobs that don't involve picking fruit and mowing lawns.

Nothing's better for a society than aggressive mobs who live by morals which make satisfaction impossible because their end goal is completely unachievable.

>angela davis

dindu nuffin nigger criminal. Fuck her. Black Panthers are black suoremacists and kill whites.

This would work except for the problem of literally everything being declared "racist".

I will stand against actual racism. The 99% of things people declare as "racist" because it's just the first negative term that comes to mind? Not so much.