Was today his greatest day? This is one of the biggest "fuck yous" he has sent to the establishment

Was today his greatest day? This is one of the biggest "fuck yous" he has sent to the establishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95388725/#95394253
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111523718
youtube.com/watch?v=I7_vLPYW_88
archive.is/qzIoa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. I was always Luke warm on Trump. I didn't vote this election and today, more than any other day, I regret it.

until yesterday i only loved trump

now i am IN love with him

The old Republican party is never coming back. He knows he owns them after today.

Just woke up, what happened?

>greatest day

No, but it's coming, Donald.

Trump is part of the establishment and is selling you out to the banks and corporations. He's playing "the bad guy."

He decided to side with the Nazis. A lot. Loudly.

>No, but it's coming, Donald.

THIS

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

The video of Donald Trump tearing down the media today. Let the truth be spread.

he pretty much called out antifa and said they are just as bad or worse than the far right, and called out the media for turning a blind eye to them

he is literally our guy. i feel so bad for doubting him. i feel like an unbeliever to the messiah.

Antifa and the MSM got rekt. Trump has single-handedly redpilled a countless number of Americans who didn't know left wing violence existed before today.

Same. He's shown more dedication to liberty-minded, 1st amendment principles than 99% of the house or senate right now.

This

Trump should also call out BOTH SIDES in the tibetan china dispute

FAIR IS FAIR RIGHT TRUMPFAGGOTS?

What happened?

Race traitor. You've clearly never been around niggers otherwise you'd know they're impossible to work with.

Obviously he has a political bias in this matter and others, but so what? The point is that he's actually telling the hard truth in this case. Let the other side tell the hard truths when they're right.

>salt right casts tears and salt
>mother abusing alleged jew thru mother drives through salt
>FDR did something this one time

He is dare I say it out guy.

white power scares the establishment more

>being this asshurt

UNSTUMPABLE

He is dare I say it our guy.

Yes. This rally has brought to Trump to a completely new level of Trump. This tops any other level of establishment defiance that we've ever seen before.

>sky is brown
BLUE SLY FAGGOTS BTFO WTF I LOVE THE SHIT SKIES NAO

lol, nigger, you always rally behind the emperor, that's rule number one.

you follow him to the end.

following the emperor is a thankless a job, but it's only something we civilized men are able to do.

sacrificed ourselves for a greater whole, for western civilization.

we are the bearers or truth, glory, and greatness.

Trump isn't just the fucking messenger of god, he is the motherfucking emperor who will launch us into intergalactic imperialism.

MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

based!!!!

Thanks, I just watched it. I love this man.

Where our Air Jordans

yes, he just fucking dropped a bomb on the establishment. I love watching them squirm.

I for one loved it, I felt trapped a corner with this whole thing with the rally, without the real nads to point out a few things. now i feel invigorated. 10/10 response.

>blue sly

Illiterate faggot detected

Yes. This is how I feel. He took a tough position where no one else was willing to and destroyed the false dichotomy.

Yeah. I'm really happy with Trump right now.

Wait a minute I'm not finished, fake news.

You're wrong, this man is unlike anything this country has ever seen before.

Yes, he dropped such an intense redpill that his enemies are frantically screaming for impeachment, they are scared

Obviously you never served in the military. You don't have to be scared of black guys just because they fucked your girlfriend /sister

Oh yeah, it was so great that he literally laid down the beginnings of his impeachment

faggot

We won the alabama election too.

Republicans have more than twice as many voters period as the dems. The top republican candidate got more votes than all the democrats that voted combined!

all this shills and kekistani faggots come out of their holes again.
trump is a bitch, he said clearly, after talking to his daughter, that far right is evil.
now he tries to uncuck himself with saying that the antifa sucks but this doesn't change anything.
trump is so fucking weak
>begs to mexican president not to say that mexico will not pay for the wall

>says right wing sucks because of ivanka

>threatens NK but did not do shit so everyone sees his words mean nothing

who cut off the last panel? someone restore it to is its original form.

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !

They're mad easy to work with. You just tell them what to do. :^)

Israel is a right wing ethnostate, while Germany is a left-wing multiculti utopia.

Sorry not everyone in the world shares your irrational hatred of a tiny group of people in the middle east.

Sub-Saharan Africans account for 12% of the US population yet account for over 50% of all violent crime.

Considering our military has been consistently embarrassed for 50 years and cannot win a war against third world goat farmers, I'm not sure that the best endorsement of negros either.

pol always hated jews, but since the election underage faggots and shills took over.

He's definitely the only president that acts like he cares about the constitution. Wether he's controlled by Jews is another matter, but /poo/ will say everything is run by the noses. I like him though.

Never doubt the don guys, never.

Trump will leave the white house as one of our greatest presidents.

I voted for Clinton the o ne time I was old enough, then Kerry, then Obama twice then Johnson. If Trump's alive and running in 2020, I'm voting Republican for the first time in my life.

Absolutely fucking based. About time.

media is still butthurt
>'Trump defends neo-nazis!'
>'Fact check: Trump was quick to say it was a muslim terror attack in the past, but now he needs sources?'
today in german media

That guys not being pragmatic- but if you don't pay attention to the significant and disproportionate impact that the ashenazim jewry has had on the demographics, culture, society and civic cohesion of white countries, every effort you take to restore tradition, masculinity, and homogenity will be worthless effort.

>People/media think this will be his downfall

We keep having this discussion and guess what? He's still in office.

I fucking love that I voted for this man. That feeling during his press conference was the same feeling I got during the election. He hasnt changed and I'm glad.

If they remove him, idk what would happen. The escalation has been insane lately.

so funny. That doesn;t give a shit about any of your politics. He only cares about his fame and money. The left hate him so he is pandering to the nazis.
And all his inane babbling will mean nothing as he is considered a joke by everyone in washington.

Shut it down

If he gets removed then we really will have a new Civil War.

I don't care for Jews, but you fags are worse. As the past few days show, Donald Trump is forced to clean up your bullshit BUT DA MEDIA WILL CALL US DA NAZI SO LETS BE DA REAL NAZI faggotory.

>politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662
>TRUMP: Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at [indiscernible] – excuse me – what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?
>REPORTERS YELL INDISTINCTLY
>TRUMP: What about this? What about the fact that they came charging – they came charging with clubs in their hands swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do.
>REPORTERS YELL INDISTINCTLY

Literal autistic screeching.

When you're a politician, you have to eat bowls of shit.

My God this man will be assinated by some nutty lefty or our own government just for finally going against the corrupt bullshit currently going on, he has done what most Presidents day they will do, "maintaning the voice and the rights of the people" and he is actually doing it for both left and right by making clear his view while defending the rights of the people. I will truly be upset the day the scum attempt or do take this sweet alpha angel that God delivered to us.

Not gonna happen faggot

whore

sure.
he is a strong president, if only the people could see it. SAD!

poopy penises

And it was the non establishment guy

The whole speech was amazing.

The man is a hero.

Literally never gonna happen. People on the whole are too tribalistic by nature. I don't know how many times multicultural societies need to fail until we stop trying this shit. Maybe the world will view the US' inevitable balkanization into various ethnostates as the necessary proof. Probably not though.

Who gives a fuck about some slant eye motherfuckers a world away. I only care about this country, fuck the rest of the planet, and fuck your mother.

That was hilarious. They don't even know how to compose themselves in front of the God Emperor.

It feels like the time after the pussy tape dropped. No idea what will happen next. Depends on whether he drops in approval or not after this. His core base looks like It's rallying since he called out the alt left.

Chinese are not human

I hate people like you. Liking everything he says but didn't show your support when it mattered most, then taking credit after he won. Like my friend bought a fake Trump hat after the election and acts like he was behind Trump this entire time.

fucken hell the media was chumming the waters hard in that interview, trump basically told them to get fucked

nyt is reporting this is how he felt in private lol, he was just cock blocked by his communications team or whatever, and they didn't let him express it in public.

Oh my fucking god. Stop talking about and start being about it.

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND I'M WATCHING THE PRESS CONFERENCE NOW!!!!

TRUMP YOU BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sup Forums in this timeline is defined by latching onto a celebrity turned politician and pretending every failure is a success and acting increasingly joyous as things go from bad to worse
Not the best timeline but certainly an interesting one.

>he is literally our guy. i feel so bad for doubting him. i feel like an unbeliever to the messiah

I got on board back in October, 2016;

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95388725/#95394253
>You're gonna live forever, bro. Trump is going to win, and we're all going to become Clannish immortals

A thread about it;

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111523718
>3rd Reich never dissappeared and is still fighting a covert war against the establishment and the jews to regain their strenght

We are rising again. 14/88, praise Jesus, seig heil!

>youtube.com/watch?v=I7_vLPYW_88

Long live King Trump.

Fuck the liberal left.

Yeah, yeah, trump did something good but seriously, how are we gonna handle the icecreamgate? Shit's still stinging. Not mention he meatloafgate, where he ordered meatloaf for chris christie. This guy is unhinged, he needs to be impeached.

Today's statemet, alone, made it all worth it. The memes, the tears, the shills, watching him call out the violent left made it all worth it.

Democracy is a sham and is what got things to where they are in the first place. The U.S. should have gone monarchist instead of republicanist, only the political fashion was against it at that time, user.... But things change, you know

Thats BS. He didn't side with the Nazi's. He just BTFO Antifa.

What about removing Supreme Court justices, Anons.? They could start with the removal of the Chief Justice, Mr Roberts.

(checked)
archive.is/qzIoa

>THE PRESIDENT: Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at -- excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt? Let me ask you this: What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do. As far as I'm concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day.
>Q You're not putting these --
>THE PRESIDENT: Wait a minute. I'm not finished. I'm not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day --

>Mary Maxwell 0%

I hate this state.

i have. every nigger i encountered was stupid, lazy, and inept. i still baffles me how any nigger officer got commissioned. our military is a fucking joke, and the wealth of minorities who sign up for gibs is part of the reason why

Loved it, total champion move. Fuck the opposition media, their so ideological it's disgusting.

I mean if you wanna cooperate with some ghetto nigger that would stomp your head in for fun be my guest. Actually go to their neighborhoods and try.

I was filling all shitty until today.

fuck off retard

This.

Also, he defended Bannon

i feel proud of him for this.

i'm still skeptical about his relationship with the jews though.

also, saying white nationalists should be condemned seems pretty shitty but i can understand why he wouldn't be able to say otherwise if he had wanted to.

honestly, i never thought much of him. i had a lot of doubts but this incident has made me think a lot more highly of him.