Douchebag flying confederate flag

Idiot neighbor apparently doesn't know we weren't even part of the confederacy here. How shall I respond to this pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Debate him. With words.

where is here?

He said it was for his ancestors. Maybe his family isn't originally from there faggot

Um let him do what he wants?

You won't do shit, pussy. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

So, is that a bar of soap or some kind of sex toy?

This

Oh, and Dixie, Ya'll.

The Dixie flag generally has three meanings. Homeland, rebellion, and white supremacy. Find out which one he's flying it for. If it's because he was born in the south, it's fine. He's just expressing his regional flag. If it's rebellion, ask why and debate. If it's supremacy, don't bother with him.

your a coward and wont do shit since your too much of a beta to even do something yourself and come here for help.

Off yourself OP

Hand him a beer.

Abe Lincoln was a white supremacist.

>over 150 pounds of pussy and ass and 40 pounds of mattress!

Buy him a beer.

Still need an answer about what the Hell OP's pic is.

Irrelevant to the topic at hand. When people start quoting Lincoln as a spiritual leader of white supremacy, then get back to me.

You should lynch yourself on his property next to the flag. Boy howdy will he be embarrassed when he finds you hanging there dead.

Country blacks are the best.

You should suck his cock. You're not a homophobe are you?

By bitching on the intenet like the pussy you are?

Burn a cross on his lawn?

Freedom of speech faggot.

by killing yourself

A most reasonable and sensible course of action.

fpbp

Kek.

Apparently you're much, much, more of a pussy than he is. He's out there proudly flyin his confederate colors and you're hiding in your mom's basement on your computer asking Sup Forums what you should do about it ... pussy

By being ashamed of yourself

Damned straight.

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

The real video of Donald Trump tearing down the media. Let the truth be spread.

Why do you care?

Stick it to him by killing yourself.

i love that fucking position, unironically the best fucking position and nobody ever mentions it. your balls get a nice comfy butt pillow and your dick will hit the cervix every pump. cannot commend this position more.

this looks like a spectacularly uncomfortable masturbation aid

CHECKED

also nice dildo

Sometimes I see Confederate flags being flown up here in Canada. They rarely have any interest in history, it is just a way to signal white nationalism.

Key a swatstika on his car

Doesn't matter.

You said don't bother, so you wouldn't bother with Abe Lincoln then.

We should probably meme Abe into being a white supremacist leader, though.

yeah what is it about them. Is it really the urban environment that makes them crazy? too many niggers in one place effects them sooner than other races maybe?

Problem, Yankee scum?

My girlfriend's got a bony ass so when I try to do that I end up smashing my crotch into her fucking pelvis.

Offer your wife to that man.
You mightl be surprised how liberating that is.

Maybe try asking him about it like a human being instead of asking a bunch of faggots on the internet what to do like a coward?

To make matters as simple as possible, I recommend you just go over there, hand him your belt, and ask him to whip your ass because that's what's going to happen anyways if you get physical. Either that or you'll just be shot.

I said don't bother if he's a white supremacist because it will inevitably lead nowhere and just end up in a screaming match. Judging by OP's posts, he's not one to take a rational approach to opposition. Best course for him would be to just walk away.

you aren't supposed to fuck dead bodies you know

First I'm hearing of it.

I was going to ask why a jap doesn't know about waifs with anemia but then I remembered half of your country are virgins at 24 and those girls probably protect their virginity with a pox.

Targeted deconstruction of Black family culture by decades of Democratic policy. Blacks make up just 13% of the total population, so it was easier to get them first. The same targeted deconstruction is now aimed at the population at large, especially whites.

>pussy
He's got the balls to show the world what he believes in and you're calling him an idiot and a pussy?

>apparently doesn't know we weren't even part of the confederacy here
Why does this matter? He supports the confederacy. Just because the area wasn't a part of the confederacy doesn't mean he can't support the confederacy there.

>something has never been done here before so there's no reason to do it now
Why are you so stupid OP? Why can't you stop being a fag?

This, from Japan.

>He supports the confederacy.
See . People hold their own beliefs to the flag. He should ask and find out what it is.

>Calls neighbor a pussy
>Has to go to the internet to deal with him
You can't make this shit up

>*BBRRRRRAAAAAAPPP*

Growing up in Alabama in the 1970's and 1980's, this is what the Confederate battle flag meant to me. I didn't really know, or care, that it was supposed to be a symbol of hatred. All I knew was that Bo and Luke had it on the General Lee, and that I loved that show. My sister bought me a General Lee stunt set for Christmas with a little car with a friction motor some plastic ramps and some barrels you could jump. My Mom pretty much flipped out and talked about slavery and shit. I had to hide the car from her because she kept trying to peel the Flag off the roof.

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD
_donald

Fair enough. Not american so knowledge is pretty limited on the history.

It's history is a Confederate battle flag. Modern day usage is slightly different. Everyone defending the flag from a year or two ago and even into now are all talking about homeland and heritage.

Let him fuck your wife.