This fucking cunt wow, why are women so fucking spiteful?

This fucking cunt wow, why are women so fucking spiteful?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That cunt got BTFO by the cop at the end of the video. Pottery.

nasty women

hormone imbalance, perhaps

contaminated water; electromagnetic interference? who knows

degenerate culture, that's for sure

Kinda wished he would've shot them all.

Lmao

Police know what's up

Can't wait until we have a real civil war and the police get to legally kill all the retarded lefties

>Old
>Looks hit the wall
>Childless
>Husbandless

You'd be angry too, user. 30 and 40-something leftist women are more wrathful and spiteful than ANYTHING /r9k/ could come up with.

Would fug

She was right though. The fucking cops stood down and let shit happen. She's still a cunt though.

>why are women so fucking spiteful?

Because we allow them to be.

we must find this woman and expose her./

Only because they were ordered to by their superiors

You know these cops are 99% right wingers who want nothing more than lock all these degenerates up and throw away the key

This
A lot more politically active too.

Wasn't Robert E. Lee essentially anti-confederacy though? Didn't he oppose slavery?

Wasn't he actually a good guy that the liberals should be protecting?

youtu.be/5s5Mp2Ge3Wg

The real video of Donald Trump tearing down the media today. Let the truth be spread.

The cop at the end: "You want another day like Saturday don't you? You should be ashamed of yourself"
Nice, this is why the left hates police. It's easy to stand up for scum when you're behind a gated fence, they spend their lives defending their towns and know who is really the violent scum.

He, like most confederates, just wanted to defend his home that was being invaded.

>liberals
>using their brain

lol

What a cunt. She is a old bitch.

The cops were there (though not between the two camps like they should've been). They know full well that the "anti-racists" were there with baseball bats just looking for a fight.

Dox

These brain dead people are like holocaust deniers to Jews. They are basically spitting on the efforts of those who died for the south.

Thanks user, I now understand why these women are so unbearable.

>that blood is on your hands, not mine

what did she mean by this?

Lol that Cop at the end is on our side. You can tell he wanted to punch that Alt-Left bitch in the face at the end.

Just a scummy reply for her periscope audience implying they stood down this Saturday for no reason.

I think he's just on the side of reason. ie. non-left and non-right. He's just using his fuckin brain.

She said the first thing that came to mind to try to make a cool comeback but it backfired hard cause it made no sense.

can't you get fired for publically harassing someone

Nah, you can clearly see he was holding himself back real hard, Otherwise he wouldn't have shit, but the tone of his voice and his facial expression were telling.

because they do not face consequences for any of their actions, even in public.

It's nothing new, it's just what happens when you let females run wild with unrestrained emotions.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

something about sassy vocal fry just makes me want to cut a chick's head off with a serrated 7" SOG knife if you know what i mean

Wasn't the cops fault, it's the democratic corrupt mayor and the governor who ordered it

Carrying an AK-47
>"What's the matter!?!? You too scared to walk out by yourself?!?"
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

the mayor is a Jew, don't bury that fact with an infowars word like "corrupt"

>terrorist go home
hmmm leftists are classifying a group of people as terrorists and demanding that they leave
really makes you think

Fair observation. I just figure he looks more angry that people would provoke even more attacks - not necessarily angry caus she was a leftist cuck and he's a right supporter.
Could be wrong though. He might be as right as white.
I'd like to believe that he hates all of these people and just wants to go home to his family without dealing with these insufferable extremists anymore.

She probably suffers from Toxoplasmosis.

Has happened to plenty of women in my short life span.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

It's about as close to a "zombie" as you will get IRL.

I unironically think I might have this. How the fuck can I get tested for it.

Is that an American """" white"""""-Paki hybrid.