THE

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=506s
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Mayor-Suggests-90-Day-Confederate-Monument-Task-Force-Study-440630863.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7tvwSwp1TmU
youtube.com/watch?v=c8XhnyAzJsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

What does this even mean?

Is there gonna be a rumble in the lone star state?

When do we start throwing these Kikes in oven?

JUST A COINCIDENCE

Jews in Texas want to remove Confed statues in Texas.

The Confederates had nothing to do with the Holocaust. I don't understand.

every day sounds more and more like the start of Turner Diaries.

It's the jews, stupid. they want to control your mind.

I'm sure they'll ensure we all come together in peace and harmony, right?

How about they stay in their fucking lane.

How much longer, non-believers?
How much longer before you admit he was right.

>Roosevelt
>Jews
I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

Doubt it unless you actually want people to shoot each other.

G A S

FDR didn't create the Federal Reserve, Wilson did.

So... Every state has a holocaust museum? What the fuck is this shit.

Hey naziscumbags, what can you do about it? NOTHING! My kinds will destroy the dignity of whites slowly.

no trump no kkk no fascist USA

Based black men and women in Dallas publicly stated they are for keeping the monuments.

>lose the holocaust
>get to keep your memorials
???

'tis a mere coincidence goy
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M

:^)

Every day these fucking kikes are pushing themselves towards a real holocaust.

The people that allow (((them))) to remove your real history and replace it with (((their))) own should be ashamed of themselves.

The fire rises

I know. Couldn't find a better pic tho. fuck'em both

Sup Forums is always right, why dont you fags get it yet?

But why? That's like saying Asian group wants to destroy Modern art statues. There's no reason, what's the agenda?

also this

of course, jews are moral arbitrators of outrage everywhere

KILL THE TRANNY KILL THE GAY NO FAGGOT USA

i can't tell which cartoons are actual garrison cartoons anymore

topkek

FDR is a best puppet my kinds ever had so far.

Kek.

No faggots, no Antifa, no Jewish USA!

you make too much enemies dummy

*many

when can we see a large assembly of American Nazi in Madison Square again?

This is the same thing Jews did when they took power in Russia and formed the USSR. We're seeing Bolshevism 2.0 unfold in the West =- cultural marxism

>To destroy a people, you must first sever their roots.
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

>'The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.'
― George Orwell

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

let's call for the destruction of holocaust museums and memorobilia because they represent hatred and anti-semitism

Jews are genetic leftists. We keep warning you the_donald fags. Embrace genetics.

He may have been a kike-loving commie enabler and race traitor, but that wasn't his fuck up. It was Wilson that undid Jackson's good work.

>antifa saying we make too many enemies
And you accuse us of a lack of self-awareness.

AHAHAHAHA

THIS JUST IN HOLOCAUST MUSEUM TO HELP RICHARD SPENCER EUTHANIZE HIMSELF

what do you anons honestly think came first, Jews sticking their noses into everything thus needing bigger noses or their noses leading them into things they wouldnt have gotten involved in if not for their planet sized noses?

genuine subliminal JQ subtext that needs to be addressed.

I doubt a venue like that would be possible, but you'll probably see conferences that size before 2020.

All my doubt is now gone. I see it all now.

you fucking with me, in the public eye we are akin to WW2 veterans now days, thanks to your major fuckup, besides, even trump supporters have more in common with us then you. look yourself if you dont believe me

youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=506s

Maybe it's 1488D chess by European elite to get rid of the jews by getting the plebs pissed at them. The worldwide purge they never could have achieved in the past.

Many* you uneducated prole.

It's what Jews do. They have this constant need to push people to the limit and get themselves obliterated.
I think I read some user's post about suffering of the Jews brings the messiah or something

see

>Guy ytelling "Nigger" at Antifa.
>Immediate handshake with a cop.

I'm dying

>Claims to fight for minorities
>Doesnt let them in the truck

Jews are running the country, what do you expect?

They probably won't remvoe Albert Pike though.

>in the public eye we are akin to WW2 veterans
KEEEEEEK

>being this delusional

Here's what actual WW2 veterans think:

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

You're a fat overweight shitskin NEET anarkiddie who lives in his mom's basement LARPing as a revolutionary.

Seriously all the protesters were missing at C'ville were the greed arm bands

I'll start a genocide strictly for niggers, trans, jews, and all other cucks!

hey, you think its a good thing? police are hated man, between them stupid cowardly killings and civil forfeiture........ real "popular" movement you building here

They could always remove the statues, but they'll never remove the idea. Hell, in Fort Bliss they renamed a gate to Buffalo Soldier Gate in 2014, but everyone still calls it Robert E. Lee Gate.

It's hard to compute isn't it? Millions died fighting the war, millions of young men and women, and they have the nerve to throw the term Nazi at anyone that doesn't grovel at the feet of white guilt.

They keep pushing and wonder why it's gotten to this point

A. Wyatt Mann comics more relevant and accurate than ever.

Reading the story, what the Dallas Mayor is doing is not bad.

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Mayor-Suggests-90-Day-Confederate-Monument-Task-Force-Study-440630863.html

Some of the liberals on the City Council just want to rip them down, but he seems to be working towards some kind of compromise, like making a Civil War park where all the Confederate statues sit. I think that's a million times better than tearing them down and throwing them in a scrap yard, like those cads in New Orleans did.

only when the left starts killing white people and begin the war

khazars use the same strategy in every conquest. slavery is how they convinced nations back then to accept undesirables. now they use immigration and refugees, but its the same exact plot. making their enemies import mass quantities of people with incompatibility with the nation's culture

Why the fuck does she curl her bottom lip like that when she speaks? 'You're awrrl grrwarrna die' I feel like she's trying to pull off some cringy attempt at a southern accent or something.

>living in california.jpg

God damn it, I always thought the south's history was precious. At this rate, I'm never going to be able to visit these historic places before they are demolished.

It's almost like people are finally tired. of. your shit.
Get over it nazi fucks

last time i killed a tranny it was after a 500 mile drive. thats why i only drive manual now. automatics destroy themselves from poorly timed shifts

>Turner Diaries.
You have no idea how to boost an economy. FDR did everything right to boost an economy according to all economists. The only reasons economists hate it, is because they think its cheating.

I see you speak from experience.

>2k17
>nazi
>an insult
Your time has come and gone.

kys alt left cummie

Goddamnit. Ok, ok, he had a point!

He just went about trying to solve things in a spectacularly stupid fashion.

Why don't we remove the Holocaust museum instead.

Was Charlottesville our 1923 moment?

>punch nazis

How did that work out for you in Charlottesville? You tried to punch their car.

Nope.
We are just baiting all our enemies into the spotlight. No need to hunt them down with flamethrowers from basement to basement this way.

And our enemies have one more task to do before they are gassed. Guess what it is.

Texas has fallen.

hell, you never see other citizens trying to stop our shit, not in Europe not anywhere else, becouse we are on the side of the people, fuck it, we are the people themselves, you are on the side of bosses, police. the establishment

we dont compete for power

youtube.com/watch?v=7tvwSwp1TmU

youtube.com/watch?v=c8XhnyAzJsE

Lel, yours ended on Saturday

They should get rid of those holocaust museums
No more participation trophies, like those confederate statues, am i right?

because it's a frog bitch trying to speak human, I mean English

never interrupt your enemy when it's making a grave mistake.

kek more like your 1945

This guy gets it. This will only serve to activate the almonds of countless Southerners.

>being this Alt Left
Pretty disgusting, actually.

You know, I never did like the idea of museums... such an eye sore.

You're for sure an actual bonafide autistic sperg yeh?

kek wills it, 10 more years until we come to power

Poll is always right because your pathetic confirmation bias.

Ever notice that every city they take over politically they throw up a holocaust museum in it?