Is Tucker Carlson the face of modern White Nationalism?

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-equates-white-supremacy-with-those-protesting-white-supremacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
archive.is/8BZTK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was disgusting how Tucker and Trump acted today, literally the worst optics ever for this administration. The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

Boomer Trump supporters love Tucker Carlson. I hope the Left is stupid enough to try to get him fired.

tucker is /ourguy/ tho

The Narrative with Martha

I don't see it get discussed on Sup Forums very often, but in my opinion FOX news is the very definition of controlled opposition.

>Vox

you know you have to be subtle with D&C bait right?

shareblue.jpg

Shut the fuck up you loser, get a real job

Too obvious

what did he do today?

i wish

>vox
stfu kys

>Trump is literally Voldemort.
how bout dat?

Nobody discusses it because it is a known fact. Look at the shift that has taken after they got rid of Roger Ailes and how they were shilling fir everyone else before Trump won the nomination

()()()CARLOS MAZA()()()

tonight he said white nationalism is a natural response to leftist identity politics and lefties are pissed

Quite the opposite actually.
Fox news is as cuckservative as it can get.

Tucker is almost there. He's pretty much just one step away from naming the Jew, but he always hesitates, I assume to keep his job.

>optics

where did this buzzword come from? I've seen a huge surge in the use of this word recently

Considering FOX is owned by a Jew, I highly doubt he'd ever name the Jew, let alone come to the correct answer for the JQ.

Bullshit, don't crowd me in with those two faggots, I really do believe FOX news is controlled opposition. FOX is probably ran by (((them))) just like everything else out there and are just trying to keep conservatives complacent

Tucker is a kike.

Wait really? Link plox that is awesome

PR is important for dealing with a normie crowd. Anyone with a brain knows that. You cant be un-PC every moment, because then you have to fight waste of time battles

>most watched cable news show is white supremacist show
This paints interesting picture.

your a kike

wrong

Seconded. I want to see Tucker shit on everyone else on the network

there's a video clip here

mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-equates-white-supremacy-with-those-protesting-white-supremacy/

They get their orders and narratives from a central source, like the MSM
>muh optics
>muh nazi larpers

give them an inch and they take a mile
Never give in

This.

>Again to be clear: Carlson is equating the hate-filled white supremacists — who killed a counter-protester on Saturday — with the people attacking white supremacy because “it’s always about race for them as well.”

JUST

Wew, he still cucked a bit but that was pretty good. People like him will realize eventually that they have no choice but to defend themselves on an ethnic basis.

Fake but I can see it happening after another year of this shit.

Pretty sure they did that to themselves...

And before that they sabotaged Ron Paul's campaign as well as they could get away with

HELL yeah. Tucker knows what's up.

Whoever wrote this article is a total dumbfuck though.

So denouncing Neo-Nazis and providing rational reasons as to what brought about the Charlottesville event is pro-Nazi hate speech? Fuck off.

Shut the fuck you mindless zombie. Did you even listen to the words they spoke? Or did you just get the cliff notes rebranded in leftist doublespeak from your twitter buddies? Tucker is a constitutional patriot. See, if you don't listen, you'll never learn. I'm betting you don't listen, let alone read, anything your communist crusty friends don't nut down your ignorant little echo chamber.

white americans.. not white people..
im aryan nordic.. not a white american...

This is that same alt left fruitbowl who unironically thinks the drumpf comedian squad like colbert and the rest are 'the rockstars of the trump era'. He's a cringey faggot who actually believes he has control over the narrative

>It was disgusting how Tucker and TRUMP acted today
>How TRUMP acted today
>They are counter productive to our TRUMP movement
>Trump is counterproductive to trump

Is this what the teach you in California?

you're not part of a trump movement, you're a dumbass shill

This. Carlson is nothing more than an entertainer, which is why he "beats down" clowns every night. Compare a week's worth of shows with just 15 minutes of OANN's Ledger or Wheeler. People don't recognize what legit news is anymore and aren't remotely informed because we're too used to being entertained by nothing but speculation & opinion on very limited mandated topics 24-7.

> Ron Paul's campaign

11:15 mark: youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

archive.is/8BZTK

>"this guy is killing us in the ratings. What should we do to outperform him?"
>"call him a bunch of buzzwords and make effort to chip away at his audience and appeal to people who don't have cable"

why have jews gotten lazy over the last 50 years?