What is prison really like?

what is prison really like?

i'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect. has anyone here done hard time? I need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEcfpwJ_TTY
nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-life-prison-killing-teen-loud-music-article-1.1978021
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends why. What did you do?

if you're white, enjoy your new life as a neo-nazi prison bitch. (or die to a nog)
trust me. i've watched a lot of TV. i know how this works.

Just a prank bro! Stop making this thread

On Sup Forums, probably pizza-related crime

this
if you raped someone you're going to die probably, but you'd probably still be in jail waiting to go to prison I'd imagine at that point.

do tell OP i'm comfy

This is copypasta

You're dumb to reply to it

I shot and killed a guy but it was in self defense. the problem is I fled the scene and got arrested the next day, so it looks like I was trying to avoid capture. that wasn't the case but i'm worried a jury will see it that way

Greentext story?

go to bed Hillary, youre going to need all the sleep you can get

do it

Was the guy a nigger?

Get the best defender you can afford and play the shock and fright card. If you have no prior convictions, you can still walk. Shit, I walked after beating up a police officer during a riot, got away with a suspended sentence. Being White is awesome.

Unless you're a darkie, in which case see you in 20 years.

Oh my god!
The image of hillary getting her face shoved into some sheeboons sweaty snatch just made me precum and already jacked off twice

youtube.com/watch?v=AEcfpwJ_TTY

Be grateful you live in a country where self defense is still *somewhat* legal.

At least someone fought to protect him

Don't skimp on the lawyer. Do not get a public defender.

Demons who ritually rape you everyday.

I was in town for a wedding with my fiancee and we left early because I wasn't feeling well. on the way to the hotel, my fiancee wanted to stop at a gas station to buy a bottle of wine so I found one and she went in. I parked next to this suv that was blasting loud rap music and got into a verbal confrontation with one of the passengers (they were all black) and he pulled a gun on me, so I shot and killed him

i'm being charged with first degree murder but that's fucking horseshit and I feel like the prosecutor is trying to make an example out of me because i'm white. but honestly the nigger kid had a fucking gun and came at me so what the fuck

>he believes in White privilege
Hmmmm.

>first degree?
isn't that you were planning on doing it before you did it?

you should be fine, given the circumstances and if you have proper witnesses

Is that you, Alex fields?

You brought a gun to a wedding knowing you'd drink. BS larping nigger

weren't you already sentenced over 2 years ago? why are you just going in now?

nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-life-prison-killing-teen-loud-music-article-1.1978021

REPEAT THREAD
OP IS A SHILL
SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

>charged with first degree murder
nice larp

This

What state?

Do not skimp out on a defender, as said elsewhere. He will be able to spin it the right way. Do NOT panic and do something stupid. The prosecutor wants to fuck you up because fucking people up is his job, first degree will never fucking stick, its a preposterous notion, really. You were there by accident, with a fiancee you were scared for, and a nigger pulled a gun on you first? There is no fucking way the prosecutor gets what he wants on this one.

i'm in wisconsin and my family has money, so getting a lawyer won't be an issue

two things

-You're a liar
-If it's first degree and you can prove manslaughter, you'll get off. As in you won't serve any time in jail after you make your bail, which it looks like you already have.
Find a good lawyer and you'll be fine.

I've always wondered, why is this exact same thread posted so often? I can understand why people post the blacked threads, or the trap threads etc..., but why this one? What is the purpose of posting it every week? Genuinely curious.

the gun wasn't found at the scene. that's the only problem. i'm positive the kids in the car ditched it somewhere but it kind of hurts me that it wasn't found

help. please. I need advice

Why would't you call and wait for the police? That doesn't make any sense user.

I'm pretty sure you're larping though, so I saged.

>Evidence reveals that Dunn continued to fire at the vehicle as the driver attempted to escape with his life.

woah wat

just got scared and fled

>Wedding
>Gun
>First degree murder

Work on your story before you larp next time.

Have you ever taken self-defense classes? I mean, I haven't but I know they train you to get the gun and wait for help to arrive.

You're fucked mate. Remember Shawshank,

>I find it decidedly inconvenient the gun was never found.

Yeah he got raped. Good luck OP! If I was in your situation I'd dome myself.

I find it hard to believe you could not have avoided getting in a confrontation.

it's basically a gay bath house.

OP must be larping and basing his story on this.

This is pasta