See You In September

There are signs that point to a happening in September. They are not clear as to what will happen, only that the universe seems to be aligning in an unusually visible way. We need to go deeper.

Image in OP:
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
Coordinates: 13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5"
Select IRAS micron

Do you think this is a nothing burger?
See You In September, by The Happenings
[YouTube] The Happenings See You In September 1966 45 RPM (embed)
Interesting lyrics:
>Have a good time but remember
>There is danger in the summer moon above

Revelation 12:3, KJV
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Quick rundown:
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation 12&version=KJV

More information to follow.

>hello darkness my oldfriend

Have you forgotten so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES

SOON

VERY

SOONU

but WHAT is supposed to happen?

Go take your anti-psychotic meds.

Kek has blessed this thread. he is coming.

quick rundown uuuu

is that Pepe?

TOTH thread

generatin muh waifu

I remember the 2016 September happening.
I remember the 2015 September happening about the economic collapse
I remember the 2014 September happening the war with China
Wasn't here for 2013 I was a few weeks late.

:)

The September 23rd thing is a psyop meant to drive basement dwellers nuts and go out and do crazy shit

Risto could you have any shittier of an image saved?

Nothing it's just a sign. Supposedly we should have 3.5 years of peace then 3.5 years of tribulation. No one will look back in 7 years and admit they were wrong.

SeEyOuSoOn...

Well basement dwellers aren't niggers so I wouldn't worry about any sort of property damage.

Revelation.

+1 (You)

The jews fear the nebula

I need to know whether to go long or short on Bitcoin.

2nd Korean War starts on eclipse, September 23 WW3 starts

I don't see how that cute thing can be satan.

Shamelessly checking my trips

bump

cant wait

Fake. Also filename
Is this a close up of it?

Is this another shemitah?!? That was the comfiest summer off all time

I'm coming

Double Threat: Major Hurricane Possible During Eclipse

A storm of similar atmospheric intensity is just forming off the coast of Africa, and could reach the Americas just as the total solar eclipse occurs next week.

trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse

In what could be a first in today’s modern technological age, the U.S. could face twin meteorological events next week when a potential “super storm” hurricane approaches during the total solar eclipse. While the eclipse is making headlines all across the U.S., it will extend well beyond our nation’s borders. The track of the “totality path” of the eclipse closely approaches an area of powerfully low pressure west of Africa that has been dubbed “Invest 91L” by the National Hurricane Center. With the powerful heatwave currently occurring over much of Europe and down into northern Africa—dubbed “Lucifer”—a tremendous amount of atmospheric energy is being trapped in the sub-Saharan plains along the West African Coast. That energy is driving the development of powerful storms. One observer noted, however, that Invest 91L featured some of the lowest atmospheric pressures he’s ever seen. And, if that system were to become cyclonic—if it were to develop into a tropical storm—it could become a “super storm” hurricane that could rival Sandy in 2012 in terms of intensity. Currently, the forecast track for Invest 91L has it passing through the Caribbean by the weekend, but such storms historically have taken a “right turn,” which could shove it directly along the American East Coast, into Florida, or into the Gulf Coast, depending upon its timing. A turn toward the end of this coming weekend, however, could put the storm directly into the path of the solar eclipse’s totality. Such a convergence is unprecedented in modern history.

It looks like snes bowser and charlie brown bullshit all in one. Freaky

Anything about August 21st eclipse? Like about the fact that the star Regulus in the Leo constellation will be the brightest thing in the sky during the eclipse. I know Regulus has a lot of connections to Jewish mysticism but is there any connections to the bible involving a lion or anything for end times?

Satan confirmed as ultimate anime waifu

Hope you like albinos

Long, it's worth taking long term risk if Bitcoin becomes world reserve currency. Untapped potential of market share for Bitcoin in global economy is huge. Hard to value what exactly 1 Bitcoin is worth, but demand for this technology gonna bring it to $150 billion market soon

Quite a few about the first coming being as a lamb and the second coming as a lion

One, if not the largest dam on the East coast is named Fontana. It borders Tennessee, which homes Memphis, near where the "X" centers on the next full eclipse.

>power goes out...for 3.5 years

Yeah how's that digital currency working out goys?