Congrats Sup Forums, we got the jew who was doxing /ourguys/ to get his patreon banned. Truly a wonderful victory

Congrats Sup Forums, we got the jew who was doxing /ourguys/ to get his patreon banned. Truly a wonderful victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.mcclatchydc.com/latest-news/article167202762.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MFW you outjew the jew

Yes

great job to everyone

Oy vey; didn’t think this would go through

Are there...dare I say it.../our Jews/?

Certainly the zog kikes see their own fate before them? Surely they see the college hipster numale baristas, the black block anarchists, BLM, third wave feminists all uniting and denouncing Israel and defending the poor, innocent Palestinians and demanding that temple mount and the wailing wall get turned over to the shit skins.

They can side with us and have whites in their corner, or they can side with the hipsters and have Israel turned over to the muzzies and then have it turned into a sharia Jewish skull fuckaroo with Bibi using the Sampson option as his only out.

Oh what a fine web the Bernstein Bernstain web has been weaved.

I am genuinely surprised when anyone in power doesn't support a Jew

HA

is he crying about it on twitter?

>you're not allowed to harass nazis

How much more Jewish can this guy be?

He's went silent. He also deleted the tweet insulting the board that got his information.

>lefty pol haven't said a single word

please for the love of god tell me he won't be getting the donations from since he started doxxing, that would be the ultimate justice

No it's not. Our justice must be a real justice. He has already destroyed the lives of too many of our comrades. A debt must be payed.

>Are there...dare I say it.../our Jews/?

Yo

amp.mcclatchydc.com/latest-news/article167202762.html I can taste the kike tears in this article.

Juice!!

KIKED

Gawd damn, it's good to be back.

they all kind of went away today didn't they?

Trump BTFO them so hard they stopped shilling, truly a great man.

This. He should make payouts for the rest of his life, actually. Keep him penniless, you know, user.

Rofl, I knew it was logan, faggot sperged on me once, I used to know him irl. He is also not a real Jew, just a 'cultural/ethnic' """Jew"".

OUTJEWED

is he as faggy as he looks?

>not a real jew
What a faggot the chosen people of Israel know how to differentiate from fake themselves and fake goys.

we = 8chun

fuck off with that hugbox

>'cultural/ethnic' """Jew""

These are the real evil. The religious Jews just want to bilk the goyim of their money The Jews who have abandoned G-d want to drag everyone else to Hell with them.

Means that he's going to appeal and possibly start up again under an alias after he gets done crying into his pillow.

dubchan will always be better, hence the pic

believe it or not some people want to uphold the law and standards. But sometimes it takes a while to shove it in their face so they can see it.

He went too far, jews don't like people going in public and explaining their jewish tricks

how come there are no shills in this thread? Come and play

Great job

When Soros realized Trump spoke the truth he stopped funding the shills. We will see what shit he tries this weekend but I honestly think he is going to have to fade into the background again.

guys I just realized

we're in full autism internet combat mode

people are doxxing eachother, shutting eachother down, attacking eachother on twitter, its e-mayhem

Ultimately Patreon is a company and companies don't like being at risk of legal liability.

The fact that trump went out and called out the media for how rotten and biased it was, how violent and hateful antifa and blm are, and seeing how many people agreed with him, maybe has got them to consider the reality that nobody actually likes them, and that they're losing?

bump

You morons are so easily fooled.

They banned THAT account because of all the publicity he was receiving.

They simply setup a new account name for him with all his new patrons.

Good job though! You sure got him good haha.

>picking a fight with a thai cartoon image board
>winning

there we go

Fucking awesome!
Praise kek!
God bless /pol, the board of peace.

What if I told you that doxxing that Jew was part of the plan? (((They))) want someone to show up at his house.

How did he react to this?

where's the new patreon? proofs?

I'm one. Not religiously indoctrinated, no banker or political relatives. Grew up poor, no welfare cause not black.

I don't care for most Jews especially the ones who are trying to destroy the white race and western world. Being a Jew should be like being Irish, only comes up during a holiday. Instead there's this Talmud shit that builds a cult of people who see everyone else as cattle.

I don't mention that I'm a Jew to people on our side. It's just a genetic thing, and I'm also half German and scot.

>great gramps was a u-boat commander

I'm just glad this faggot lost his patreon right before he could cash out from it

>e-mayhem
It is such a great time to say "I told you so".

>t. Never used fecesbook or twatter.
>Also warned others against it.

Link faggot

You know who to thank for this

I like 2hus too, boys :^)
I don't even know who that is - but she's obviously a virtue-signalling bitch.
Yet... I know that the Sup Forums after 2016 would easily lap this up and call her "/ourgal/" or something ridiculous like that. Fuck.

Can someone with a twitter tweet these at @yesyoureracist please

"Here's one. Racist children attacking elderly woman while security forces do nothing"

"Here's one. Racist teens harassing an elderly woman"

Shitty bait

You really think he'd be able to do this? He'd just post that shit as proof how "white people" (God, what a fucking dumb phrase, I don't want to use it - Europid/Caucasian sounds a lot better). He wouldn't recognize them as jews.
Why should I give a fuck about post-2016 Sup Forums's flavour of the month celeb? Pandering is what people without charisma do.

You didn't do it, the other /pol did. And while they were doing it, Sup Forums was banning people and deleting threads regarding the matter.

Nice scalp. Well played lads

Same. Feeling less and less sympathy for guys getting doxxed through Fagbook. Why do you have a Fagbook at all unless it's a troll account?

>you're not allowed to harass nazis

Anime Nazis

You can't really blame the mods for that. Sup Forums is overexposed as it is and can do without treading into murky legal battles in the current climate. The mods get a lot of shit on this board but I think they do a pretty good job personally.

Props to Patreon for being consistent

GG NO RE

All other sites are exposed to same potential legal problems.
Anyway, go report his Twitter, it's breaking Twitter's rules, go call out Twitter on their bullshit.

he's deleting tweets.

several doxxing links i had from his twitter are gone.

There are Jews and there are (((Jews))). Not every jew is a part of the problem, but everyone who's a part of the problem is a jew. Just like all niggers aren't degenerates who chimp out, but everyone who chimps out is a nigger. Keep your head down and eyes open and make sure you keep the right company.

He's shitting his pants. Something has spooked him big time. Fucking pansy thought that he could just wantonly ruin people's lives without consequence?

NOOO STUPID FUCKING GOYIM
YOURE SUPPOSED TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

so many (((flags))) commenting here hmmmm

I know for a fact that a few anons ordered pizzas to his place.

It got fucking huge, there's articles on major websites containing his shitty tweets. It also doesn't help that he contributed to falsly doxxing someone who wasn't even there.

civil suits incoming
especially from the ones he incorrectly identified or labeled as racists with no proof to do so

Im still perplexed to why would they support Soros, a fucking billion dollar capitalist jew

we did it reddit!

EDIT: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

EDIT2: wow my most upvoted post ever! xD

What happened

How did Patreon even allow an account devoted to doxxing people in the first place.

How can that ever be OK.

>chosen people

Yeah about that, God kind of came out with a new deal, so they aren't chosen anymore.

Truth trips

>MANIFEST OBSERVABLE BEHAVIOR
or some commie shit like that

Tweet it at him

hooray
akari~n doesnt approve of the jews

You realize that because of the Talmud shit you're all damaged goods and if we right the ship everyone who identifies as a Jew has to go one way or the other, right?

It's not personal, you've just worn out your welcome as a people and caused far too much harm, you're parasites instead of the symbiotes you pretend to be, the scorpion on the frog's back etc.

Aww, did you just realize "consequences for your actions" bites both ways?

what if they only have one distant jewish relative? is it possible for them to get her approval? even just a little, please

Libtards can't into logic

Hail KeK
Hail Trump

Noice

I was spamming his dox on my dynamic IP

maybe if the jew gene is negligible

I reported it the other day. Checked my e-mail a few hours ago and they wanted more info. Then I saw in another thread it was already down. Great job.

Seems like he's gone dark as well, no posts since the 13th. He's also getting threats, along with his family and extended family.

Hold up

Can't all people involved in his doxes just sue regardless if it was actually them or not? Because if they can we should definitely spread this so all of those guys are aware of that.

Oh no shit, a leftist started doxing people and was stupid enough to get dox'd himself

hahahahahaha what a fucking joke they are. those shitbags can't resist posting every personal detail about themselves online, so it's only ever a matter of time before someone finds them

He should be sued. He got someone unconnected fired.

The Jews' time will come again, and next time we won't fail. Remember, we have all of Islam on our side.