Current Headline at CNN...

Current Headline at CNN. This is the most brutal headline I have ever seen from CNN regrading a president from both Liberal and Conservative side of the spectrum.

They are basically calling a president without a doubt racist/insane/bigot in a headline first time ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R9z2lA1m_QU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see nothing wrong this.
CNN is telling the truth
Seems like the MSM is finally doing their job

rly i'm sure there has been worse from the fake news but maybe not

God, the shit about Obama's tweet jsut had to ruin a near-perfect news feed. Fucking niggers.

Wow they've never called a president a Nazi before.

>He's who we feared he was
>We knew prior, and definitely let people know for a while now
>But it's worse now

They can't even get their story right.

>We

Always telling their audience how to think.

He just got Romney'd!

Kek did the bond flick with the cunt bomb that badly? how much did they have to give craig to do it again?

They are playing the wrong cards, when they have a weak hand. They are screaming "NAZI" at Trump and his supporters, and they're going to do it one time too many, and then the Donald will be forced to make a choice, go 88 and start up the rotors, or be destroyed by a leftist tidal wave of hate and degeneracy.

I know what I want him to do.

>This is the most brutal headline I have ever seen from CNN regrading a president from both Liberal and Conservative side of the spectrum.
You really think they would say anything bad about anyone on the liberal side of the spectrum?

This is the most egregious fake news story to day, and it keep spreading, and I think they actually believe it

Who is, "we"?

Fake news.

Who (((we))) feared he was = Literally Hitler

Trump is a moron of such proportion that his disease has spread to the media, his supporters, detractors, and everyone inbetween.

Totally fucking derranged.

They're so desperate for clicks, views, retweets, and simple attention, they're just straight up gunning for the President.

"AS BAD AS WE FEARED"? He's defending the few among the protest who were there to protest the Robert E. Lee statue coming down.

Moreover, he simply asked "Oh, and what about black block"?

All while FUCKING COINING ALT-LEFT.

CNN is just screaming. SCREAMING.

Nice digits
Today was a truly blessed day

Truly the left cannot meme with us
Trump himself created about 88 new memes alone in just 5 minutes of fake news bants

The last gasp of a dying media empire.

CNN will be the first domino to fall.

Yeah, before Trump came around the media were just good goys.

Granted, the news is now spamming "HE SAID FINE PEOPLE" and that's all normies will hear.

They'll start spamming each other on Facebook in comments with that huffy Wikipedia article on "Whataboutism"

They'll sit, smug, thinking that his previous statements denouncing racists and white supremacists aren't REALLY REAL despite him EXPLICITLY stating in this presser HE HIMSELF THINKS neo-Nazis and White Supremacists are deplorable

They won't bother reading the remarks, everything has been carefully repackaged for them

It's going to take some real meme magic here to make them see the fucking truth

Wha? Is this like some invasion of the body snatchers type shit? Trump said nazis are horrible, and racism is wrong. He condemned both sides... What I saw on CNN today scared the living shit out of me. There is no doubt that they will not stop pushing their agenda. if we do not win, then surely it will progress. We cannot win by fighting. We can only win through love and compassion. See, these fuckers took Christian charity and unity. They have twisted it into an antichristian system, the polar opposite. We cannot win through collectivist nonsense. We can only win by being loving. We have to sacrifice ourselves in order to win. Otherwise our force will just meet their force. They will defeat us and feel RIGHTEOUS doing so! They are brainwashed. We cannot win them over unless we show them what it really means to be a human being.

GOD damn. It's open war propaganda now, not even pretending to be honest

Yes, a sad end for CNN.

In order to make a point you need to say how he didnt do that. You failed. Again

He blamed both sides, which is generous considering that the original protestors were peaceful, and had a government permit, before the leftists showed up brandishing weapons, and the government prematurely ended the original protest, and forced those protestors to walk through the leftists.

youtu.be/R9z2lA1m_QU

>They fear him

All is well. That is what is supposed to happen

>We have to sacrifice ourselves in order to win.
Nice proxy leaf.

>com
Because you been living in shit and have ni fucking clue. You fucks had so much potential but you went down a shit hole because you are angry envious fucks. Get a fucking brain and and learn to control your fucking juvenile selves

Just how bad IS it at Turner Communications / CNN lately?

>you are angry envious fucks
YALL JUS JELLOUS

>first time ever
Lmao
Also
Racism is good

Holy fuck. This is the most blatant piece of propaganda to ever come out of CNN. Who is "we" in that headline? Is it CNN, telling the goyim what to believe? What happened to "the most trusted name in news"? What complete bullshit, this is them on their dying breath, not even pretending to be objective anymore.

Jesus christ. CNN's homepage looks like an unhinged version of the HuffingtonPost website. What a fucking joke, CNN destroyed itself.

CNN fake news.

My guess is that SJWs cannibalized CNN and edged out the people who actually cared about presenting the news, albeit from an obnoxiously lefty bleeding-heart perspective. Basically what SJWs did to BioWare, only far worse.

>"Trump said extremist facists are just as bad as extremist communists.... therefore Trump is an extreme facist"

What?

CNN's blowing their load 3 and a half years early. By the time the next election cycle comes around, the masses will be so dulled to their rhetoric that it literally won't even register. SAD!

they thought they finally reined in Trump and bullied him into following their narrative but he broke their narrative in half.

So now they're pissed and scared that they are losing control of the public psyche.

The normies are supping it up. "What do you mean NAZIS are fine people?! What kind of FINE PEOPLE could be at a rally (even if there were locals who were protesting the removal of the statue) Oh GOD oh FUCK how AWFUl this is the WORoORST"

Without the full quote, it sounds like he's doubling back on "Neo-Nazis and White Supremacista are to be denounced"

Despite EXPLICITLY STATING THAT IN THIS PRESSER

And CNN fucking knows it

All the sources fucking know it

They're going to spin this to death because fuck it, why not topple a President?

>we

Are they even trying to hide it anymore? Who is this "we"? The news is supposed to be an impartial accounting of events. There isn't supposed to be any "we" because CNN isn't supposed to have any of its own opinions.

It must have really made their blood boil that Trump described the rally with the torches as absolutely peaceful with many fine people among them.
And then equating Antifa violence with the dumb terrorist who drove his car into the crowd. LOL, I can't stop laughing.
He probably wants (((media))) to do something really dumb so he can go after them. Can't explain it otherwise

Nah, I think he went off half-cocked on this one. The full remarks are exactly as you'd expect from a normal person saying, "Yeah of course Nazis are bad, but holy shit, what about the anti-fa?"

"... Yeah I'm sure there were nice people involved on both sides, but fuck, there was a lot of grab-ass"

But they snipped out all the juicy sound bites and they'll ride this clear to the 2018 elections

>This is the most brutal headline I have ever seen from CNN

Umm what? This is nothing, fucking leaves I swear.

>It's open war propaganda now

Now? This shit has been going on at CNN for years, it's been a full on propaganda outlet for a very long time.

The thing is he refused to accept them attempting to label all participants as Nazis.
That's a very important point he's made, he'll not disavow or undermine these people just because in some instances a few guys threw a roman salute.
Other politicians would have likely condemned all of them just to be safe from jew media. He clearly said no to these jew shaming tactics there.
I don't think btw that he came across somehow unfair or bad with that press conference.
Anyone who saw it in full will likely view him as fairly balanced, condemning only acts of violence, like everyone should.

There will be no impeachment and they know it. They're just trying to agitate the commies, fags, sjws, feminists, and niggers so that they keep up the violence and giving them the cover they need to remove monuments to white people and shut down dissent on the internet.

why do they let 14 year old girls write the headlines?

I didn't like the presumption of guilt on the driver's part. It was irresponsible and not much better than Obongo implying ZimZam's guilt and that Travon could have been his son. Other than that, it was pretty fair.

You autistic faggots on this board are cheering how based Trump is, when the optics look so bad to normies. You have to hide your power level. Slow redpills and shit. They are trying to smear him as a racist even if its not the case.

Trump needs to take action. First thING first, fire Bannon. People on this board will chimpout, but who cares. They don't have any other option. Bannon has been forcing Trump to appeal only to the far right while alienating any other coalition, while also smearing administration members through Breitbart and taking credit for Trump's win. He has to go.

You be the Judge.

It says "Analysis" before it now, implying it's an opinion piece. Go check it out.

CNN is a tabloid. Anything for clicks.

>nick at nite reruns
CNN BTFO

Everything to the right of John McCain is considered the far-right and you can't appeal to both sides when one is ideologically wrong and a cancer to society. Antifa is a world wide communist movement and un-American to it's core. There is no reason to reach out to them. Gas is the only solution.

We wish he was literally Hitler.

Nice.

has trump ever gone diddly done do what he wan?

Yeah, it's totally Trump that's making the MSM and Dems/Neocons lose their shit, and not them, no. The establishment is always right.

Damn, they finally pulled ahead of the Food Network. Watch out Investigation Discover, they have your number!

they will just take and take regardless of what olive branches are given.
N O Q U A R T E R

>PROOF: What really happened at Charlottsville.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

>let me finish, Fake News
F A T A L I T Y

What, someone who tells the truth?
Yeah, CNN would fear that. I believe it.

2020 cant come soon enough, I hope I live to see the asshurt of a re-election

Whether you hate ANTIFA, in the shortterm, it was neonazis who killed someone at the rally. It looks soooo bad.

Nobody even watches CNN, they are HuffPost tier

The voting block of Trump, the white men, don't give a fuck about optics.

You'll never win the current Demtards.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Might as well call it Stalker news or Trump News organization. Because literally they do not talk about nothing but him.

Do you have proof that the driver's intent was to hurt anyone? Do you have proof that the driver was a neo-Nazi? Define neo-Nazi. I want to make sure that you're not just parroting something that you heard on the Jew media.

They wouldn't be chimping out on this level. This is nearing Khan Family level stuff.

He's the greatest thing that has happened to the US for a very long time.

You morons don't even realize it.

Even if you're dirty spic or dumb nigger, he's making it better for your living conditions by focusing on the whites.

I dont think normies even believe CNN anymore

Haven't they been doing this every day for the last year or so?

It's CNN. Par for the course.

All anti trump Politicians MUST be voted out ASAP
His first term is going to be a complete waste because both sides keep obstructing him.

A lot of Commie Jews at Fake News central CNN

I used to just chuckle when Trump would playfully bully CNN by calling them fake news or what have you. But now...these people are either insane or desperate. Probably both.

>mfw my normalfag friends see nothing wrong with demonizing the opposing side and figuratively plugging their ears to any other viewpoint

Maybe not normies, but it would seem that 80IQ subhumans are taking their queues from CNN and similar outlets.

>PROOF: What really happened in Charlottesville.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

says you, but in truth they have already made up their minds. you can try and difuse their rhetoric through speech and mediation, but anything we give them will have no other effect than crippling any leverage the right may have. just look at flynn, it was supposed to be a gimme to them and theh smelt blood in the water and demanded more. reminds me of "give a mouse a cookie" but at the end it's kathy griffin wwith a severed head

CNN doesn't like Trump!??!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

I want to see this for ABC, FOX, Paramount Pics, and Warner Bros. This will be the new poster for bigotry and discriminatory practices... Lets nullify the media by outing them with these memes at protests...

About half of Trump's base are normal level working class people, many of whom were Reagan Democrats/former Obama voters. This does look bad

they smelled * holy fuck wtd am i writing

>He's the greatest thing that has happened to the US for a very long time.

He's the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

I have hope for race relations after seeing black men wake up.
Respect each other's diverse cultures instead of making them clash and meld.

No, that's LBJ.

Forced myself to sit through a day of it and its at least at gulf war 2 levels of lies, obfuscation and agitprop.

You spelled Obama wrong

Wow, Im despising the jews in infotainment more and more, daily...

The demonstrative fact was that he drove in the crowd. That's not up for debate, even if you want to stuck your fingers in your ears.

The MSM, after the election, didn't ever pull the full out racist card on Trump. Not even for mass deportation of illegals. This is opening up an avenue for them, and Trump should've just fucking gave his infrastructure speech and moved on.

Or trump could denounce the stormtards and his supporters will fall in line, effectively showing that theres a distinction and that the stormtards are few in numbers

CNN headlines have begun being virtually indistinguishable from some piece of satire like the Onion

>No. Just no.

what vegetable writes this shit

>czeched
yes well that may have been best but firing bannon as a treat for the foamy left is a no go imo

Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act

tl;dr you don't know who the fuck is telling you the truth; hence, fake media authorized by everyone's hero Obama, on 12/26/2016 merry belated christmas

I'm dreading going back to a college campus in this climate. I thought it was bad enough during the election...

Checked.

But then they would only shit on him further for not addressing the issue.

There's no satisfying dems

>responding to bait

for what purpose?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act