Illegal immigrant in Utah raped 7-year-old girl 'thousands of times,'

>An illegal immigrant who returned to the country after being deported to Mexico is accused of raping a 7-year-old girl “thousands of times.”

>Victor Francisco Michel-Lara, 32, of Cedar City, Utah was arrested Sunday and faces first-degree felony charges of rape of a child, according to his arrest report. He was also placed on an immigration detainer.

>He admitted to inappropriately touching the girl, but said it happened accidentally when he rubbed lotion on her, the newspaper said. He also allegedly said the rape accidentally happened when the two were “rough housing.”

>"He stated that she moves around a lot with the lotion making his fingers slippery (and) they accidentally slipped into her vagina," an investigator wrote in a police report, the newspaper reported.

>Michel-Lara has been deported from the U.S. twice, Immigration and Customs Enforcement told Fox News -- once in December 2005, through San Ysidro, Calif., and another time in July 2013 through El Paso, Tx.

How do we fix the illegal immigration problem? Will a giant wall even work? This guy should never have been in the US, yet he keeps finding a way inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/juaqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/juaqw

oops forgot link

Hey I live in Cedar City!

He looks so coma ze Yama sad. And sleepee why he so sad an sleepee

I went to college there

>they accidentally slipped into her vagina

1 rape case is nothing.
there are rape cases every day in this country

if anything look up the rape in England and Wales, it's literally a thousand kids in a few months

give the guy a break we all just accidentaly rape little girls sometimes

SUU is pretty alright

In London

He would receive 3 months probation in the UK

Got a full ride great program. Did the Shakespeare festival

>accidentally slipped into her vagina,
roasties btfo

was she hueitte or just another something something (not sure what you hispanics even are, you're all mixed between 15 ethnicity its gross)

>“thousands of times.”

Yeah, sure.

> wat the media won't cover

I understand that rape is rampant throughout our county, but why the fuck would a judge set bail at $200,000 for an illegal immigrant being accused of raping/molesting a little girl? This guy needs a bullet to his head.

like some times in the locker room me and my teamates will rough house and then accidentaly start vigourusly analy raping each other

with an apology letter and cash reimbursement for the trouble.

This is actually a common phenomena and is hot and funny at same time. I dont know wtf kind of garbage OP was

>lotion making his fingers slippery (and) they accidentally slipped into her vagina
fucking hate when that happens. so annoying

He has such a tiny face for such a large head.

>137691833
I have nothing but absolute respect for this man. Pic VERY RELATED

# i love it to because even if youre extremely turned on you can just say no homo afterward and that means you are still completely straight so even if you arent gay you can enjoy it

>Will a giant wall even work?

Kept the wildlings out for over a thousand years. Even George Martin understands the power of walls.

wait shit wrong number

meant to reply to

swallow the tradpill.

That's what u white people get. That's what you get. That's what you get. You stole their land, you enslaved black people, and you want sympathy? Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao.

just get a fucking firing line on the boarder and shoot anything that moves make them go through the process

White people rape kids too.

You Nazi scumbags just love to point out when nonwhites do anything but whenever it's your own, you apologize for them.

Who cares if it's an illegal immigrant? It's RAPE! So white people raping minors is okay to you?

kek the whole point is the immigrant shouldn't have been there to diddle the kiddle in the first place

I don't give a shit what the color of your skin is. If you didle kids you're going to die end of story.

>Will a giant wall even work?
No. The problem is more stupid than that. The US government constantly deports criminals and lowlives that do this type of shit. But they never coordinate with the local governments to keep this people convicted and instead just let them go so they can try crossing your border again. Or better yet, they stay in their home countries and start even worse shit.

If the US found you guilty of being a scumbag, then our countries should withhold that sentence.

damn right, but not really the point of the thread

hmmm pretty golbalist of you????

I get the point, it's just stupid as fuck to point the finger and retardedly say white people do it too!

I used to live in Cedar City!

Yes, that's why we need to let in more pedophiles from abroad; white men can't have all the fun can they, sodomite?