Arizona mom accused of recording herself molesting children, selling videos online

archive.is/aOnNw

>An Arizona mother has been accused of taking videos of herself molesting two children and selling them online.

>Court documents show that Keri Harwood, 28, has been accused of recording herself molesting two young children a number of times in the bathroom of her home and selling the footage over the internet, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

>The details came to light after Harwood allegedly gave her Pokemon Go account information to a friend because she was unable to log in.

>Harwood’s friend then reportedly saw two videos of the alleged sexual incidents in Harwood’s Gmail account, which he was able to access because of her Pokemon Go information. He also saw three separate PayPal transactions for $50, $101 and $115, according to Fox 10.

>Police served a search warrant to Harwood’s home on Aug. 13, and the woman allegedly told police that she masturbated via Snapchat livestreams and was paid by a man she had met online.

>Harwood reportedly was paid between $500 and $600 by the man throughout the last few months for the videos of her molesting children, which she allegedly told police she did because she “needed the money.”

How do we protect children from these crazy single mothers? This woman had so many public welfare programs at her disposal, yet she chose to abuse her kids for some quick cash. Do women even think of the long term side effects of their actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=J8ghD8_asCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
mises.org/library/children-and-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=HPEYpo-0dhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>The details came to light after Harwood allegedly gave her Pokemon Go account information to a friend because she was unable to log in.
>>Harwood’s friend then reportedly saw two videos of the alleged sexual incidents in Harwood’s Gmail account

Imagine how much that would freak you out. Holy shit.

Bump

so there also female pedos, and they are thieving

"20 years in prison! Wait what? Shes a woman? Oh.
20 MONTHS PROBATION!"

Womans heads literally need to roll until the double standard vanishes...

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

Naice

Dumb cunt. Are bitches as hard on women pedos in prison?

Apparently it's very easy to get away with molesting children and selling the videos online. All you have to do is not use your personal online accounts for it or at least never give anyone access to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8ghD8_asCM

no wonder she would do these crimes.
the woman is basically retarded.
even people buying weed online take more precautions and use 100 times better security.
and that's weed, cops can smell weed from your car and not do anything in a state where it's illegal.

Noice
>tfw ywn molest children
why even live?

>white """people"""
Good thing you're all getting BTFO in the coming war kek

Wait, why was the "friend" snooping around her emails? Gmail aint got shit to do with Pokemans

Also, whoms children was molested? I assume hers? Wheres the father?

Nice

She's only 28 years old. She could have earned more money by selling herself or doing live cam shows. No need to involve little kids

You can use your gmail account as a login for Pokemon Go.

>be white
>on welfare
>molest your kids for money
Sup Forums unironically will defend her because she's white

>lolbertarian complaining about a persons use of their private property

She dindu nuffin
That's like calling giving birth molesting because the baby is all up in her bagina
A mother can not rape her child
It's just an extension of her tissue that becomes sentient

Honestly? Death penalty.

>28
She's aged like 2008 vintage TruMoo

They are dumb you can't do shit about that.

Post yfw these are only the ones who get caught in unlikely circumstances and you very likely meet people who do these things every single day, or some even live in your neighborhood

>Single mom
>Needed the money

She is a vain whore and a cunt.

>Do women even think of the long term side effects of their actions?
They don't care. Women have the mentality that if you don't just grow up and cope with mental and physical abuse, then you're not genetically valuable anyway. Liberating women sends society back to the stone age

It's not like you can access your email from your Pokemon Go app, though. Dude was purposely snooping around.

Jesus

How hard would it be to just lay on your back for half an hour @250 a pop?

>all gays are pedos

They are, but not all pedos are gay.

Kys

Your name is Joot by the way

That's why if a guy has "mother issues", other women will say things like, "you were probably a sensitive little annoying shit when you were younger." They're the very definition of evil without the guidance of a male.

>male gets fucked over by abusive or neglectful mother
>male grows up with mental issues only to have other women goad and chastise him some more

Anyway, soz for making multiple posts. Women are evil without a man to guide them.

Already 10 years past her prime.

PROOF: What really happened at Charlottsville.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

>gave her Pokemon Go account information to a friend because she was unable to log in.
>in Harwood’s Gmail account, which he was able to access because of her Pokemon Go information
What a dumb cunt. And why the fuck would he go to the police? What a retard.

not all women are like this but you are right.
god damn, what probably is the hardest to accept is that women have this good reputation as caring and what not while many of them are evil as fuck, this makes me sick.

Sure showed me.

Nice bait, faggot.

You piece of shit. What a gross misrepresentation of Rothbard's position, as if he would endorse sexual molestation or rape against children.

Also, most libertarians are minarchists, which is to say they believe in a small State, usually with provisions regarding children very similar to what we have right now. Rothbard was an anarchist, though his arguments often apply ot minarchists.

Rothbard is speaking of unwanted children ending up in State control as opposed to parents being allowed to sell the child to someone who wants the child. You're suggesting such a sale could be for sexual purposes, which I'm sure Rothbard would agree could happen, just as it sometimes does now through adoption agencies. However, in Murray's system crimes against children are still to be prosecuted (by a private entity) and various private third-party systems could be put in place to prevent the child falling into abusive hands.

Murray Rothbard has a lot of really interesting ideas, some very compelling arguments. Like most libertarians I am a minarchist. There are a few advantages to this, mostly having to do with the fact that anarchy is so bizarre and hard to explain to assholes like yourself that it's best we just settle for what people know.

mises.org/library/children-and-rights

Why are aryans such animals?

They are the product of generations of incest. This is shown really well in games of thrones.

>She's only 28 years old. She could have earned more money by selling herself

What if she only likes children?

>needed the money

No, she is a sick person trying to put the blame on external factors. She filmed her sexual perversion because she is poor, and she would have done it for free if she wasn't.

The very idea that you need to look for motives in these cases involving females should tell you everything. Have you ever seen a case like this where the news report on why someone did it when it involves a male?

I'm not one of those people that think society is anti-men, but it's subtly things like this that makes you notice the narrative being created of women being incapable of insane behavior outside some situations that led them to it. All those "teacher bangs students" cases also has the usual 'lonely and depressed' angle to it.

Nuaiiiiice

I was reading this shit and this first thought was "Jesus Christ that bitch must be making some serious fucking cash to molest 2 young kids at once.

$50 fucking dollars for one of the videos? Christ this fuckin shit isn't in so high supply that you're finding videos in a two dollar bin, price that fucking shit accordingly.

Really Memhet?

Harwood calls herself “Reddsapple Chick” on Instagram

user, get going we need more pics

I don't see any problem with this at all.

Incest should be legal

According to her LinkedIn page, Harwood works at a car dealership, Earnhardt Hyundai in Phoenix, Arizona. Harwood gave her job as a customer service administrator. While on her Flickr page, Harwood gave her job as a service writer.

Can we just put a bullet into these fucking freaks? When is the day of the rope guys? Please make it soon...

The buyer must be shitting their pants right now. Snapchatting cannot ever be made secure and anonymous. I laugh at all those Sup Forumstards joining snap and kik groups for that shit

Who the fuck still plays Pokemon Go

The real crime here

yo what the fuck am i looking at here?

>soon she will have the power of life and death over you

This

found what i believe to be her profile (it's set to private though)

reddsapple_chk (put that in as the instagram URL)

Jesus Christ she is hot.

Moar

She is hot , no lie. Wow

Married my high school sweetheart.we have a little girl she's amazing and a little boy so super sweet

Nice.

Frightening isn't it? The internet and social media presents to people the absolute darkness of the human mind.

>it's very easy to get away with molesting children
i find this very hard to believe

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS REEEEEEEEEEE

gone girl

Nice.

Who wouldn't wife that? She must be crazy as fuck. I mean aside from the pedo shit

>Married before 30, had 2 children, had a job.
Ok. What went wrong Sup Forums?

why do people think libertarians dont have any ethical boundaries when it comes to liberty

Stop.

She can violate my NAP (and nap) any time

bump

Kek wills it Sup Forums

where are the videos?

Because Libertarianism is what America was at its inception and is exactly why we are in the cultural mess we're in right now. It allows Jews to control the media and all facets of life, not by meritocracy, but by nepotism.

The sad irony of the First Amendment is that it gives voice to those who wish to trample it.

Pedo here. Let's assume for a sec she didn't get caught.
How the fuck would she justify this to her children, "oh sorry timothy, I just had to jerk you off and film it and then sell it online, I just had to bruh", I don't think it's simply because she "needed the money" - She probably was looking at CP, got a little giddy about it and thought "hmm I could make a little money doing this to my children".

As bad as this is, I'm not sure how I feel having the kids taken away from their own parents and put in some fucking foster home - I can only see that exacerbating on the kids both long term and short - A big part of me feels for situations like this, the pedo needs counseling of some sort, obviously they weren't in the soundest of mental states to do something as dumb as this - You'd have to be not very happy with your life.

Man tho love how there's people who still are surprised that female pedos are a thing.

your job now anons, His demand is clear. i want dam videos in this thread in 2 hours at most.

Jews have turned you people into an absolute moral mess. All these comments prove it, unless they're Jew shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPEYpo-0dhw

What the fuck

Someone who was dumb enough to email cp through the personal gmail account almost got away with it, so it can't be all that hard. All she had to do was not give her login information to anyone and she could have taken that shit to the grave.

>>soon she will have the power of life and death over you

Basically its saying that now that she's a baby she can't talk but when she grows up she can tell the police you molested her thus having power over you

its not mean literally

>no aryan pedomom gf
Why even live tbqh

it doesn't say it was her kids, could be some kids she babysits. either way they're taking her kids.
>Do women even think of the long term side effects of their actions?
Do men who abandon their kids even think about scenarios like this? Imagine being that woman's ex and find out about this shit on the news. Fuck that guy too. He's just as guilty

Is there any data on the damage a super hot milf molesting you at a young age will do? Does this turn you into a Chad?

Nice digits. I know a bunch of single moms and they all dumped daddy cause they thought they could do better. They give zero fucks about keeping the atomic family together

Single mothers are without a doubt the worst at raising children. Cases ofdomestic abuse are far rarer in 2 parent households.
This wouldnt have happened if she chose to stick with her husband instead of divorcing after one PMS fuelled drama quarrel.

Being molested as a pre-teen, when your sexuality has yet to fully develop, fucks you up bigly. Especially if it is done by your mom. Usually molested children turn into kiddy fiddlers themselves when they grow up.

She wasn't single.
She was white, married before 30 and had 2 children.
Basically the meme woman in which Sup Forums wants to believe. Again, I ask: what went wrong?

>oxycontin

Supposedly chicks who get off on the really rough stuff, choking etc, do that because they were raped at a young age and normal intimacy is ruined for them. Only one girl I knew asked to be choked and I'm sure this was why, even she wouldn't admit it

What about getting sucked off by a Rabbi at the age of 8 days just after he mutilated your cock? Is that bad?

Seems kind of fishy that his immediate response to getting her pokemongo access was to login to her gmail account and snoop.

Hannah is a Jewish name.

Also seems fishy to send videos like that FROM YOUR MAIN FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS.

She should pull an Eichenwald and claim she was investigating cp for an Instagram article / post

post videos

even more from a fucking gmail acc.

There's some weird shit that goes on in this state. Must be the heat.

Hang on a sec, don't go spouting off shit you don't fully understand just because it's opinions held by "scientists".

I can tell you right now as someone that has been "molested", it didn't fuck me up "bigly". It was ONLY once I realized how others saw it, that it actually hurt me.

A lot of the trauma nowadays is society's fault if anything, especially if there's no hitting or physical violence or downright fucked up things like keeping a kid in a basement in the relationship. I enjoyed being "molested" and that's despite it being by some fag - kids think nothing of it really, it's only until they begin to understand the culture of pedophilia and how its bad that they then feel bad.

I wonder what do you people even think would happen in a pedo relationship - ya'll must think the cunt would choke and tie up the poor thing.

Ya'll need to stop being so uptight.

lmao, lets see if leftists have the balls to do something about this perceived injustice, we've been resisting the urge to act upon injustice for decades.