Ask a Mexican anything

Why is your country so shit?

How big is your cock?

Why do Mexican women get really fat after pregnancy? and as they get older?

too much taquitos.

honestly why?

when you gonna build my wall and why are taco's designed like shit where when you bite one side the food falls out the other side? and who the fuck thought of a hard taco that breaks into a million pieces when you bite it wtf dummies l2burger

Well they really need to stop that. I like the fat booties though. They are nice

Not trying to be insulting by any means, but do you feel regret that your Spanish conquistador ancestors interbred with natives? Do you desire to be more Spanish and less native?

Why don't you flush your shitty toilet paper down the toilet, every beaner's house I've been in has a bag of shitty paper in the bathroom. Why?

Who's the one holding the phone?

Why does your music sound like beaner circus music? Is this actually appealing to you?

Toppest tier pusi on that pic

daayyyuuumm

mexicans look like that!?

They are very nice

you have to pay for your wall.

it depends , if you talk to a brown mexican maybe hed wish to be more white. I am mexican and I am ok.

because we dont have very strong pipes.

banda sounds like german polka.

there are a lot of mexican music

any deported chicanos showing up in narcoland?

lurking for insta to middle or lefty plox

Why are your genes so shit? Whenever I visit Florida its as if you're eternally undeveloped children

>Why do Mexican women get really fat after pregnancy? and as they get older?
Alot of women get fat after pregnancy my best guess for Mexican women (coming from a Rican) is that once they have 7 kids they pretty much are done via the sexual market.

I know Mexician women with 1 kid that are still fuckable and thin but once number 5 comes out they pretty much got their man.
>Why don't you flush your shitty toilet paper down the toilet,
Because Mexico is a shithole with a shit plumbing system compared to the states. Mexicans can't flush their paper down the toilet because the system was not made for it.

Florida is full of cubans, not mexicans.

you just was lucky that british and french sailed to your country instead of spanish

Level with me here Paco. How bad is Mexico really? Do people have hope Mexico will ever be a 1st world country?

Mexicans do this wherever they go. I've never been to Mexico and I've seen this in Mexican's houses all around the US. Fuck, assimilate just a little bit and flush your fucking paper. People might dislike Mexicans less if they'd stop being a fucking cholera vector.

It actually would not bother me later down the road it just seems like a lot of Mexican girls that are young, and they too seem like they don't give a shit about their overall fitness.

Donde esta "Mexico"

Mexican chicks are super hot until they turn 20. Then they instantly morph into a fat old grandma.

How do I tell the difference between Mexicans and Colombians?

>cholera

you have to eat those dirty mexican used papers to get cholera.

we love to put our papers in bins, period.

why do you always marry your second cousins?

why does your face turn into a worn out leather bag after your 40th birthday?

why do have so many moles on your leather bag?

Hey Mexican you're hard working and I love your culture. I go to this food truck, it's a taco truck and it's delicious, the best food, I get it all the time because it outshines a lot of restaurants.

we are more developed and they are more poor.

I think he meant physically speaking

Roundworm then. It's fucking unhygienic and totally unnecessary just about everywhere in the US. Also, we don't sell udt milk in the US. Put that shit in the fridge.

nice, I love America too. yeah mexican food is amazing.

>It actually would not bother me later down the road it just seems like a lot of Mexican girls that are young,
I think this has to do with whiteness over all over anything else. I know Mexican women are not fit but i would still fuck them if they are young. The thing with them is they are a little fat but their little fat eventually grows to alot of fat so the best thing to do is to fuck them when they are at their peak of fathood (late teen's early 20's).

It might be that i am a spic thou as i do not care about a little fat, alot of fat is what i am worried about.

What do you think about chicanos?

Are you or your government embarrassed your countrymen would rather risk dying crossing a desert than stay in your shithole of a country? Or does the Mexican government and you just openly admit they don't give a fuck about their people?

How corrupt are your police force and how come no one talks about how the Mexican government is the Cartel

Si, si, si, Panchito...si

Yea, I actually don't mind a little fat as long as they are somewhat cute

its not. at the end of the day we trash our dirty papers. say thanks that we dont shit on streets, stop complaining.

who cares? but you love to sell shitty food like burguers and hot dogs.

Its hard find descent hamburgers at fast-food restaurants though

what do you seek to accomplish by making these retarded threads? seriously, this isn't the first time you use that pic of bitches that obviously aren't fucking white (saying this by the file name, kek)

Can you kill yourself?
t. A mexican
Saged

No one gives a fuck, spic.

Stop ruining the US.

>north_mexican_woman.jpg
This is at least the 5th time I've seen this thread this month, and every time I tell you the same thing.

Those are 15 year old Brazilians from Instagram.

t. irrelevant country

>Yea, I actually don't mind a little fat as long as they are somewhat cute
As long as they do not look like a complete Indian or are too ugly i am fine with them.

they are mexicans. you dont have any proof.

stay mad hombre, bitches love us.

Why are your women such nigger loving whores? Why do you guys insist on acting like niggers, especially when in groups? Why are you guys so inconsiderate? Why are you guys loud like niggers? Why do you have pride in a shit hole country? Why do you even fucking bother here? Why can't your people fix your country before ruining another? Why are you guys so fucking stupid?

WHEN WILL YOU SPICS FUCKING GET IT!?!?!??

>Mexico calling Australia irrelevent
Mexican intelectuals

Why are the women so beautiful but the men are so uggo?

>"bitches love us"

Okay, nigger. Just keep nogging it up you fucking jungle bean.

>intelectuals

American education.

we arent perfect because Spanish sailed here instead of British like you.

The women look like shit once they popped out their 8 kids and hit 30 - literally a bunch of fucking 4'6 slugs and overweight roaches. Seriously look like has been clown whores.

How many cockroaches do you smash every night before bed?

yesterday 2

today 0

I am holy

why do mexican girls always stick their tongues out in pictures??? My ex gf did this and I never asked her why.

Can I get a number 3 but a taco instead of the burito?

are all mexican girls moody and easily angered

because the are thirsty for semen.

see, this is what I thought, and this is why we are no longer together.

I wish i could be more native desu, fucking useless spaindog DNA tainting my blood :/

do you own a sombrero?

never used one.

my entire idea about mexicans just shattered
do you at least have a moustache?

Why do you keep breeding?

Does trump have any support in Mexico? Are people open about it?

What do you think of Taco Bell? Del Taco? El Pollo?

¿Tacos de lengua o tacos de cabeza? ¿Qué tipo de carne de cabeza prefieres?

When are you going back?

Who makes the best Latin American music?

Post most beautiful woman you think in your cunt