Is it all over for White Americans?

Is migration to Canada, Armenia and Eastern Europe our only choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alert,_Nunavut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LOL YOUR GRANDKIDS ARE GONNA BE BROWN

Not if you have a face like that, sweetie

Where is a great place to move to in Canada?

Don't worry. White Americans committed mass genocide on Native American Indians and they are still here right? White Australians massacred the aboriginal people, yet we still have abos.

So there will still be White Americans in the future. They will build a reservation camp for you.

It's called Karma.

Yea that is a fucked up face....cringy af

Yea she is fucking ugly

You don't know shit about Native American history, and there is no karma you limp wristed man child.

vancouver island, anywhere in alberta, barrie, kitchener, western hamilton, stonie creek, london and brantford

>wanting to run away like a pussy bitch nigger refugee
Kill yourself scum. You should relish the idea of fighting to the death for your people and not running away like a coward cuck beta bitch with his little peepee between his legs.

Grow a pair faggot.

2 replies? Sup Forums is lagging for you too?

For you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alert,_Nunavut

I hear it's above freezing this time of year

>being held responsible for the crimes of your ancestors

We should kill all the Egyptians for what they did to the Israelites too, and all the Turks for what they did during the Ottoman Empire days.

Either way it doesn't matter too much. Designer babies are going to be a thing soon, and everyone is going to want to have Caucasian genes, and look Caucasian. No one is going to choose to look like an ugly Asian, Indian, black etc if you could choose for yourself or your kids to look like some Nordic god.

Yes it is for me

>Brantford

Buy a home in the north end and never go downtown. Also prepare to commute for work as most of the jobs are temp labor factory shit.

why would you want to come here? is it really this bad people are immigranting to eastern europ?
even if it's a meme
>pls don't come we can barely take few hundreds before our entire demographic is changed by percentages

Nah dude, I think we will be the ones committing mass genocide again honestly. The filth in this nation is being taken seriously and that's threatening our place on the world stage.

i grew up in north end brantford. if anyone buys a house there be nice to my mother

>filtering threads that mention your country to the top of the catalog

BASED

And yeah, you're right

Are you me? That's where my mother lives.

>Move to Armenia

what the fuck?

why does this waste of semen think im ever going to have a chance to have kids now?

cool dude cool. our moms should hang out and intern natives in schools sometime, maybe make a few phone calls or play hackey with Gretzky's dad.

>coming to every thread when your country is mentioned
yes lol old ylilauta Sup Forums shitposting trick ))))))

99% White and non-Muslim.

>Armenians
>White

I dont fucking think so.

Oh yeah because the humanities Jewess and her self-hating suck-ups are so scary with their signage and limp wrists.

These useful idiots don't even realize that by pushing southern whites to violence they will get cut down by bullets faster than they can shit out tarbabies.

It's all so tiresome trying to advocate for non-violence when the radical Left genderkin make themselves so punchable. As much as I'd love to see them really be on the receiving end of the revolution they claim to strive for so much, I love this country too much to see it plunged into another civil war.

And this is coming from a former Obama voter who switched to Trump to see the Marxists get grabbed by the pussy. I am far more tolerant than the ones they prod. They should tread carefully.

Canada isn't going to stay majority white... It'll be mostly south-asian & chinese eventually. Better than black/arab/hispanic, but still a fucking tragedy.

Small-town Canada is nice, but our government is actively seeding many of those communities with non-whites.

Prove me wrong then.

So where should we go?

ive had the unfortunate experience living in the same area as armos. theyre fucking no where near white, no way no how.im white and i take that shit as an insult.

99.5%+ Armenian and Christian, studies shows we have no admixture for at least 4500 years, this is what it look like, like it or don't.

>mfw some foreign bitch brings her foreign horde to wipe out muh superior race

>uneducated dumbfuck American racist thinks Canada would let him in.

Kek. Make sure you show up with your gun at the border, and flash a seig heil. You'll find some temporary lodging real quickly.....

Armenians are Indo-Europeans that mixed with northern Middle-Easterners. You don't have to be fair skinned to be White.

We should join the white flight that's been ongoing for many years. Move to those smaller white towns, especially ones that have a rep. for being more conservative.

There's a chance that events will lead to a white secessionist movement, and we should do what we can to strengthen white America until then. Simply running away and ceding America to non-whites without a fight is stupid.

Lodging his cock in your mouth? Shut the fuck up effeminate faggot.

Not on either side here, but the shit in that picture? That's just adding fuel to to fire. Like, why try and provoke people.

The more time passes, the less i can wait to see all white people die, except a tiny elite of whites

The whole fucking world is gonna be shit, except for that tiny white minority

Africa will be completly enslaved by the chinese

All america will be hispanic/black and poor as never before, Europe will be brown and islamic

But we will never go extinct, that's for sure, the lesser we will be, the stronger we will become, this is called natural selection, the weak and traitorous whites will die, and we will prevail

Armenians from the homeland haven't "mixed" with other races for literal millenniums, their genetic make-up has mostly remained the same and there are many studies done on it. I can't say the same for the diaspora though. Regardless, they're like a living fossil.

no such thing as """middle east""" when armenia was forming.
wouldn't you mean persians who are also IE?

They hate us because they aint us

Armenians are a Hayasa-Azzi/Hurrian mix. Persians and other Iranians/Aryans in the region are originally from Eastern Europe and parts of Central Asia.

Muskoka Ontario is comfy. Not many jobs. Nova Scotia is nice and historic. Alberta is little America. Really Vancouver and Toronto are toxic. Saskatoon is nice and booming.

Where do you want to go England? most of you don't even speak the Language follow the culture or even are related to the Country they want to Immigrate to also you'd be giving up huge lands for savages to take over they already have Africa

>canada
>white

You must be a Proud Boy. Good for you. More conservatives should be out and proud with their man-on-man love. I hear your going to march! Hope to see ya. But it may be hard with the bear spray ....

Fuck off. Don't spread your degeneracy.

Rhodesia ;_;

Apartheid was the PINNACLE of nigger living.

Question: I'm half canadian on my mothers side so does that mean that I'm a citizen? How can I go about getting legal citizenship? Like, what steps should I take?

I dont care what anything says. Any actual white person woud never call armo's white.

they arent.

so far -
white nationalists -1
anti white faggots - 0

Funny you mention that part.
My mom unironically told today that she doesn't want me to have kids in America. She says with the way things are going she doesn't want her grand kids to mix with latinos/blacks. She wants me to buy property in Europe and raise them there. Funny.

What are you, some African coward? The type of refugee that you condemn so much? Your only choice is to fight back. Nobody is going to put up with a bunch of useless, ballless wankers,

Dunno where you get your numbers. I get 5.3 million.

Pic related.

6,000,001*

Only faggots run.

kek

T h i s

Alright guys. You know what time it is, We have an opportunity to make a change.

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

#IDJT

Sign the Official Petition & Donate!!!

Thank You...

idk dude
Scientists would.
redpilled mom
By the time you attempt to fight back, Whites will be a minority.
Runners save the race.
We can't fight back and win if we are outnumbered.

Youre literal turks you have been replaced long ago

anywhere that is 80+ white and has a job for you.
most smaller cities

it is time to start identifying as just "Americans" and hope for the best

>We can't fight back and win if we are outnumbered.

it is your fault.

Who in the right mind would use swastikas, roman salutes and hitler as his symbol?
You are lucky that you did not suffer as many casulties as Poland.
Here, even nationalists punch nazis.

t. bulgaria

A more honarable way would be to send out women and children and leave the men to fite. This way if we lose our women could still breed with glorious whiteys and our children could grow up with white culture.

It's the other way around. Turks are Armenian and mixed. Bulgarians are a weird mix too.