Ama

Ask a SJW anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many mental illnesses have you been diagnosed with?

You do have a soul, and you are a human being, though you may have forgotten. God made you in his image, and he loves you. Whether you be man or woman. Will pray for you and I, as well as this country.

Do not need to ask any questions, though. I do not want to know any more about your types than I already do know.

Why is your cock so tiny

Why aren't you using the gay flag?

How shitty were your parents? Probably very.

How many mental illnesses have you diagnosed yourself with?

If you had to choose between having sex with Laci Green or Ana Kasparian which one and why?

were you raised by a single mother

why you not answering?

Hahahahaha nice picture! Spot on!

>PROOF: What really happened in Charlottesville.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU

My parents are still together.

I'm taking over this thread, OP is a faggot
God isn't real, dummy
Genetics and low test
I am
Moderately
Laci Green because I like them thicc and also fuck TYT
No

I'm a Dem first

Yeah they kinda were.

Why did your father abandon you, or did your mother not know who the father was?

Shit LARP don't forget to sage

hrt

Please stop, before you get yourself kill't?

He didn't.

why do you hate white people?

I don't hate white people. I'm white. I just don't support transphobia, racism, homophobia, xenophobia, anti-semitism, sexism, islamophobia, ableism, and ageism.

How do you side with Muslims knowing they'll throw gays/trans off buildings and stoning women who fall out of line?

You're fucking horrible at shit posting

If you don't hate white people why are you on the side that regularly calls for white genocide, disenfranchisement, rape, and other forms of violence? You're either lying about not hating white people or retarded, no other position exists.

They don't call for that. That's just Nazi propaganda.

It's not all Muslims doing that. Islam isn't for me but I still respect their right to worship and enter our country.

No one gives a fuck you faggot. We know who you are. That's why we're here. To put an end to faggots like you.

Clean your room, read a book and go fuck yourself.

LUL

Wow you're a really bad liar, and you fell for so many Jew me mes, congrats your brain is full of Marxist/khazarian turk turned Jew propaganda. You stood for anything and fell for everything. I'm not even angry by you, just disappointed a brother in Christ fell so low and refuses to climb back up to who youre supposed to be, your real self. Maybe another day, bless you

Alright guys. You know what time it is, We have an opportunity to make a change...

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

#IDJT

Sign the Official Petition & Donate!!!

Thank You. :)

The problem I have with SWJs is that they are hypocrites.

Disenfranchising Muslims and ostracising them from society apparently turns them into radicals.

Okay, I'm willing to accept that.

But why doesn't the same apply to white men? Make fun of them, push them aside and act like they don't matter, give other races a leg up in society, and for some reason white people arent allowed to turn radical.

The problem with SWJs is they lump white people all in the same boat, when a lot of white people have experienced oppression in their lives their lives. The term "white" is just to wash over individual backgrounds such as Irish, English, Italian, Russian etc and to paint this perfect image to latch onto in order to attack us.

Why are you degrading yourself like this?
Is it a fetish?

hi whores.........

do what i want or you will die. your 5 star general here. anyone want to be part of the asskicking army that takes these faggots fuckers to their graves and slits their throats?

let me know.

NYC REPRESENT. we aint having this shit from these nignogs. every single news article is calling for white genocide. LET'S FUCKING GO.

fuck off felt

most boring answers ever

how overweight are you?

I'm not.

already signed it

cis white males in America really haven't experienced oppression. we shouldn't make fun of them or push them aside. We just need to make sure everybody has a fair shot. Unfortunately their is a certain subset of cis white males who seem bent on oppressing PoC, women, the LGBTQ+ community, Jews, Muslims, and immigrants. These people make up a large swath of Trump's base.

>their right to enter our country.
you gotta try better than that sweetheart.

Is this you?

The problem with that is the world is bigger than America, and this Anti-White thing is international. Your forcing your own internal problems world wide. I'm about to move to America in a few months time and I will in my fuck let some rich millennial who has had everything looked after them tell me that because of my skin colour I had it easy.

The whole Racist Trump supporter is just a meme. Half the reason he got elected was because of disenfranchised liberals, which includes me. I am more liberal than conservative but because of how insane the left has gotten I switched sides because I'm not going to support thought police.

Transphobia = calling it like it is. A derangement, a state of delusion to the point that someone fucking mutilates their own reproductive system. Absolutely barbaric. Accept yourself as god made you. Period. If there's a next life, maybe you'll be your preferred gender there, but here there's no escaping your chromosomes bud. So "transphobia" is just sane people going "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE".

And a final note the idea of "oppression" has drastically changed. We are being thrown bullshit of "cultural appropriation" being racist, Women being paid less, There being more than two genders and chicks can have dicks. We are told to swallow false information like the Jewish groups do not control most of the wealth and Muslims aren't blowing themselves in record numbers. These are facts and to go against them in 2017 means you "are not a member of the revolution", therefore sub-human.

The great thing about democracy is I don't have to agree with you or support you but I'm not allowed to attack you. I don't have to support LGBTQ+, Jews, women, blacks, Muslims (I mostly do though) and if you don't like it fucking jog on.

Why do you believe things you know that are made up?
Why do you want whites to go extinct?
Why do you want white nations to be destroyed?
Why don't you understand Communism can never work?
Why do you oppose free speech? You only like it for yourself.

And, lastly: why are you still alive, if you're white and whites are so bad?