Western ""animators"" defeating Nazis

I feel so safe and empowered now that those western artists drew cartoon characters beating up those darn Nazis
twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/897704214792740864

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gavinguidry/status/897618180755030016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel so safe now from those nazis that Dora and the girl from Tangled are beating them up :)

>he actually cares about (((western animation)))
Enjoy your jewish propaganda Sup Forumsfags

Dora the deported

>there are people itt that don't enjoy watching Nazis get beat up

I hope you feel stronger from seeing Grunkle Stan punch a filthy Nazi too
twitter.com/gavinguidry/status/897618180755030016

Yes because women are now empowered and they fight an intersectional, postcolonial, transracial fight against the evil cishet white male!!! Let's celebrate this by introducing male tax and white tax, so that we can have equality.

Anime is for pedos. No redpilled adult would watch that shit.

I'm hoping you've got a large folder of these images that you are going to dump.

>saving those images
no thanks

I posted the links so you guys could take a gander at them quickly, I can just share them all if you want though

dora the explorer is god tier anime

Good. We captain america now.

>Fictional characters beating up a guy i dont like.
Stunning and brave

How come they beat up Nazis but not Communists?

POWERFUL IMAGE

Why would be they punching themselves?

As expected from an anglosphere faggot. Y'all can't help but conveniently simplify shit and turn it into something that the rabble can easily oppose,, can you?

>Harry Potter
THERE IT IS FOLKS

We're making Dora a facsist symbol, mmmkay?

Can somebody start photoshopping these that supports Nazis?

>sailor moon
Of course, also last one

holy fucking digits

into the gas chamber you go
Daily reminder that you can post here because some american luggage lad wanted a place to post about Asuka

That black girl is supposed to be Hermoine, isn't she?

I like this one. Rapunzel a cute even more so when she is bashing fascistboos.

wait, why did John become a Nazi?

Am I supposed to know these faggots?

Someone should draw, punch and run over a commie?

>using Jap cartoons
LMAO, the irony.

Ahaha, checked!

It took me a while to figure that it's Rapunzel. She looks more like fluttershy at first glance.

>they think they've won
Pride comes before the fall.

>that's ironic
No it isn't, gramps.

I highly doubt it, but I wouldn't put it past tumblr.

these are all so exploitable...

>HUUURRRR WE FIGHT DA NAZIS IN WW2th
>DA ANIMES ARE OUR ALLIES DDDDUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

>w/

No Hitler in this one... clever, because Rapunzel was German.

Can we get a before and after Sup Forums on this?

>cartoons
Anyway, it's just a western artist drawing somebody's else's character in order to curry favour.
Again, it's hillarious how easily one can manipulate the american citizens and their children. Somebody says NatSoc=bad and you all lap it up, without looking into what caused them to go to war. There are no "good" and "bad" sides in way. It might work that way in your shitty media but reality is more ambiguous.

Why is Hitler Asian?

>create strawman
>attack it
>get upvotes

So these are the lazy memes of the alt-right I've heard so much about.

They made her look cute and anime-ish.

Because the cartoon uses somebody else's characters, who happened to be Japanese.

wtf i hate nazis now

Still not ironic, old man. Greentext it won't make it true either. You might as well be arguing that everything that Japan has ever produced ever is Samarai. Don't even use it grammatically correct fashion. It's all just samurai.

because he's still a virgin in his late 20s despite wining and dining hundreds of women, and he blames modern society instead of himself.

>Physical violence is depicted in a whimsical manner
>Violence against those with whom you disagree is fully justified on the grounds that your opinion is the sole beacon of morality

You know, that explains a lot regarding how antifa and the rest of these lefty activists think

Makes me wonder what really would mentally crush a leftist activist.

Also, who the fuck is Dana Terrace

>we're never going back

I really don't understand how these people think it's okay to invade other countries, but ICE disagrees with them

>violence against objectively determinable bad guys is not okay in cartoons
Are you fucking retarded?

hee hee u mad?

She's the Hermione from that one play where Hermione was black

kys

I knew of no such play. Was Ron still a ginger? Did he tap that?

promoting violence to children?
tsk tsk tsk

>uses term "bad guys" unironically

underage fags get off my board

Now your getting triggered by bad guys existing in fucking cartoons? I'm done.

>"""bad guys"""

Jesus Christ

Story on pic?

Some limp dick faggot slugged a female and basement cucks who can't get a gf respect the hell out of him for it.

Notice how no one uses Goku

Can a nice drawfag make a Nazi guy in a uniform gassing all of these characters along with the jew that draws them?

That would be pretty nice.

Cartoons where the events in the story have no correlation to real life events are not the same as advocating violence as part of a real-life movement. This is more similar to old-fashioned world war propaganda

>a bloo bloo bloo, why did that big meanie America beat Nazi Germany so bad? Nazi Germany dindu nuffin.
If one doesn't want to be treated like they're evil then one shouldn't emulate the evil that defines the ethos of our age.

Now if you excuse me I have to go to bed. I nearly posted with a screwed up contraction. That's my cue.

>evil that defines the ethos of our age
Yeah Jews shouldn't go around making blacked.com if they didn't want to be considered evil by the Germans who are saints.

Obviously nobody is defending real nazis here, the problem is with the left labeling anyone they disagree with a nazi. The advocation of violence in this regard is going to escalate terribly.

>bad guys
Did you just assume my alignment? Fucking GM.

Why is it ok to punch Nazis but not communists? Did people forget we have a thing called the cold war?

How new are you that you don't understand larping? The BLACKED posters are white, the white nationalists are niggers, and the DEUS VULT fags are atheists.

Forgivunuss, pwease.

Someone post this on Sup Forums I'm sure they will enjoy this.

The guy who owns the site and makes it is Jewish.

It's late desu.

here we go

>alt-right can't even make their own memes

These people are fucking gay, man.

>15 posts by this ID
>only 84 replies in thread

Triggered

it's been over a year since this image appeared here, why the fuck has no one taken a cap from the movie instead of a cell snap of a TV?

Pretty good edit but the entire idea of using cartoons for 5 years old girls to advance any political agenda is stupid. Ben Garrison is another thing.

Jonstein looks like a rat with those eyes.

Yeah, for the stage version of some harry potter thing they cast a black chick as hermione so JK Rowling said that hermione's always been a negress