Well whites boys, the day you've always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way...

Well whites boys, the day you've always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way. Your colleges and businesses can't discriminate anymore, so we're quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world. Your women are free too choose what they've always lusted for but couldn't have, black men. I laugh when I walk past one of you pale chubby pinky dicks and watch your submissive body language as you cower in the presence of a real man. I fuck a different white girl every weekend when I go out, and you probably havn't gotten laid in your life. We have risen. And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

whites need to learn their place desu

Please fuck my wife

Please fuck my wife

^
Please fuck his wife.

no one cares you piece of outdated farming equipment

lol k knee gur

also sage

All our colleges are doing is pretending you're already educated when in fact you're not.
It's the same old racism, but now with sugarcoating and funny words to fool with your brain.

back to /trash with you monkey

White boys can't compete

Hey nigger.
Go to farm

the eternal proof that Educated != Intelligent

FYI THIS IS A SHILL PSYOPS.

THEY ALL IDENTIFY THEMSELVES WITH THESE LONG DRAWN OUT POST TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU NEWNIGGERS HOW TO THINK.
>LETS DO THIS
>LETS CHANGE THIS

THIS IS A SOROS INFLUENCED IDEA JUST LIKE THE FUCKING TIKI TORCHES YOU IDIOTS. DONT BUY INTO THIS BULL SHIT KEEP MEMEING AND KEEP EXPOSING THESE WORTHLESS FAGGOTS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE, JUST SOME LOSERS WITH ASPIRATIONS OF CHANGING THE WORLD YOU ALL CREATED INTO A NIGGERLOVING KIKEDDIT.

RACE WAR NOW PUSSY

Please fuck our women BBC God

watever happend to t o ?

When will you larping faggots just stop? You are ruining this board.

>says a fucking russian impotent
Holy fuck, feels good to be asian

I, for one, welcome my chocolate overlords.

You see friends, this is what I'm talking about. Our culture is so sex obsessed that this thread probably actually got to some people. We put such a pointless premium on losing virginity soon (which changes nothing about you btw) and casual sex.
Think about your lives, think about what the real problem is. Is it actually sex? I didn't think so. but you have rational thought, unlike OP who is clearly a faggot. He thinks pretending to be black and pretending to fuck tons of women is something to aspire to.
Our culture is truly broken and we need to refocus our priorities onto things like being strong, being providers, being capable, and being secure, well-adjusted human being.
Not a meaningless slave to reprobation like OP. Find yourselves, friends, and see through the bullshit.

Fuck off Australia, we know it's you. You did the exact same thing before the flag changes you god damn nigger lover.

Fucking die, DIE! DIE!!!

Shut your fucking mouth whiteboi and accept black superiority

Silence you AIDS riddled nigger, go get Jamal to stab you over a postcode you useless waste of oxygen.

if blacks are so superior then how the fuck did we enslave u.. rape ur women.. and literally use u like cattle for hundreds of years

But im finno-ugrish...

Isn't Owens broke? Dude made enough money to feed a small country and he spent it all.

Whitebois always talk shit online but when I see you on the street you lower your gaze in submission pussy

Oh look internet blackface. Deep down you wish a black dude was fucking your white wife. Sad.

So as most of russians

those two shouldn't have been having gay sex, innit

And when I go to USA - the most nigger abled country in the world all I see is Slave niggers. You clean the shit of white people and dream about fucking white girls. You do it from the time you were captured like animals in your shitty barren land till this day.

Good that you can vent your frustration over on the internet because If you couldn't maybe you would do something about it.

> bullshit
Hey nigga.
Go to farm

I do. But I'm Asian and without wife.

Pound for pound Europeans are stronger than Africans... we make vastly better warriors... so when shit hits the fan... well at least you are superior at running away. Have fun with that.

sage

What comforts me is that real niggers are incapable of having such complex thoughts and feelings.

all black men are bisexual..

>posting a black man only made great by a white quarterback
nice

Yep. So im more white then most white siprematists in this thread

Simply sage

Oh it is the gay guy. Terrell owens is not going to fuck anyones wife he is gay..

Blacks aren't smart enough for the new age of tech. You will be weeded out because of you below average IQ.

>nog

If Russia had never been invaded by the Mongols you'd be even whiter, Uri.

I sense a triggering of white chucks in the force

Dumb nigger says nothing of intelligence just like a DUMB nigger wouldn't. You've risen to great crime and prison rates, black boy. Any woman worth a shit is attracted to intellect and humor, oh, and my big fat RICH white dick you fucking nigger.

Keep trying.

Saw a nigger hurry inside when he saw me i walked outside today. I think they may becoming scared

Europe is letting boatloads these barbarians in with no background checks or anything.

Ain't nothing more pathetic than an impotent British cuckold, no wonder all they females choose black dudes today.

It's just natural selection.

Whites are feminine and submissive. Blacks are masculine and dominant. You'll notice this dynamic in all social interactions with whitebois.

Oh shut up you pussy

Fuck the mods on this board, how are bs bait threads like these staying up while threads with potential for discourse are throttled.

> the most educated

No-one is stopping you from getting into massive debt to study Ebonics, the prevelance of AIDS in LGBTP+ basketball players, UFOs in the Kangdom of Egypt, or some other Mickey Mouse degree, so knock yourself out, Sambo.

Hey supreme ape nigger Please fuck my car exhaust