Cop bread

Ask a cop who works near Cville anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyOJ9NOmjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof or gtfo

What kind of proof do you want? Like a picture of my badge or something?

How many Antifa did you bash?

Not as many as we all'd probably like. Shit started to get out of hand pretty quick so staties started deploying gas. Got to suck a few into the shield wall tho

Service pistol photo with date and time, or GTFO now!

are you a white supremacist?

Need some sort of proof.

Confirmed for LARPing

Why do you boot licking cuckolds just stand there just because the Mayor told you to? Yeah, I know, it's not MY job at stake, but Jesus, if you just went in and ended the violence you'd be heroes to the people. I guarantee even if you lost your jobs you'd have a means of making money, at least off your fame.

Granted you guys doing nothing is good for increasing the strife for a theoretical final showdown between Right and Left

>inb4 M&P Pro

We're allowed to use personal guns on duty provided we qualify with them at the range

No, sorry lel

If i show up to a rally armed, and someone attacks me with fists, or some type of weapon and I shoot and kill them, WILL I GO TO JAIL?

You basically hit that shit on the head. We had to try and get people out of the crowds as fast as we could, and then disperse the anti-fa crowd equally as fast.

We didn't have time to make as many arrests as we wanted. Hell even then half of the snowflakes just got their names jotted down and given a summons.

In Virginia, yes. By state law you have to essentially be backed into a corner with nowhere to go.

Unless you can prove intent that the person was trying to kill you and not just assault you. Punching someone doesn't mean they want to kill you, but hitting you in the head with a 2x4 is a pretty easy to defend in court... provided you have proof.

Was this a psyop? Did anything feel odd about the whole thing? Any more info on how the heli crashed?

What do MOST cops feel about Antifa vs. regular Trump voters that show up to peaceful rallies?

Thanks for replying

Hm, I thought owning guns was just bullshit. 2A has no balls.

So if 3 guys jumped me with just their fists and feet and I shot 1 and killed him. Prison time?

How do cops feel personally about stand down orders?
Do you know any cops that sympathize with the alt right?

not really a question. but let me be clear here.
IF/WHEN shit pops off again (and it will) and you don't do your job to protect all those that would fight again authoritianism things will come to bullets and blood. I don't place blame on you specifically, but if you don't initiate order, mob rule will reign. There will a class action lawsuit against the faggot mayor and every depot that didn't heed the call of their job description.

What is the deal on who that kid really was? Schizo? Or well protected? Did he remeber the accident?

Honestly the whole thing felt like we were being set up. Like during the whole protest and counter protest shit just felt wrong. Remember how we got ordered to disperse that shit before it even started? That's what fucking set off the confederate guys that were there. Then we were ordered to drive them towards anti-fa instead of back the way they came in.

As for the helicopter crash, I'm not sure. Staties have had their choppers for years and it wouldn't surprise me if it locked up on em. Wind was picking up hard that day too.

Antifa are for the most part revered by police as a bunch of bored millennials with nothing better to do than break shit. I personally think they're misguided, unfocused shitheads that want their place in the history books.

They want change and they want things to get better... But what cause are they really fighting for? That's my question.

Also you ever get bitches offering you sex to get out of a ticket or dui? And do you ever take them up on it?

Eh. It could go either way. Depends on what kind of shifty-eyed Heb is the faggots defense lawyer. If they're any around here from CVille or Albemarle county then you're probably okay.

I'd have a helmet cam and a bunch of dudes around you to back up your side of the story. And whatever you do... DONT FUCKING PROVOKE THEM. If you throw a punch or get in their face the defense lawyer will eat you up.

> if 3 guys jumped me...
nope.
3+ attackers is generally considered a valid justification of lethal force in every jurisdiction.

likewise, if the attacker has any kind of weapon, lethal force is always justified

here in california, our state constitution permits the use of lethal force too protect yourself, or another, or YOUR PROPERTY, and even the property of another.
we arent nearly as cucked as the lugenpresse would have you believe.

once you get out of LA and san francisco, california is pretty much redneck country.

You just answered your own question. They have no purpose, and the liberal kike media with their anti-white agenda gives them a "purpose" and a false idea that they can be heroes.

Some do. Most don't. There's a saying in LE that is "Once you sign up to be a cop your first amendment rights go away." Some think that the southern heritage is too important to forgo. Other's probably hate black people but don't let it show in their jobs.

Stand down orders are usually horse shit. Hell, half of us want to be there if nothing but to protect our cities from being burned down. The shit that happened in San Francisco (I think) or wherever it happened at Berkeley was bullshit.

Consider me spooked, some really weird shit is going on in US right now. Stay safe.

Dude probably escaped Western State because those faggots don't know the first thing about mental health. He probably remembers it. Probably is jacking off to it in his cell.

Might as well fucking ask, is a CJ degree worth it getting into LE?

So what did the police officers think about all this?

Is there a silent split between black and white officers?

Is there a growing depression in the police force and a desire to choose different professions?

But are you saying that cops only dislike Antifa "a little" more than Trump voters/supporters.

How the fuck do cops NOT hate the motherfuckers? You sound so mild about it.

It's fucking basically a terror group Man

Yes I have and no I don't. Bodycams my guy

What a cucked state
In 2015 (latest FBI data) 624 people were killed with personal weapons (firsts and feet)

If some faggot is punching you, there's no indication they're not trying to kill you so you better put a bullet in their chest before they can

I got in with a Journalism degree from one of the most liberal art schools in the state. It's less about a degree in CJ and more so not being a complete ass wipe. Had one dude during our last phase say that he wanted to be a cop because he "Wanted to shoot guns and drive really fast."

10-4 brother, stay safe across the pond

I'll be honest with you m80, this shit makes us sick. Half of us want to speak our minds on the issue but can't because we're collared by our department policies or the perception that we might be labeled as "bad cops."

I've personally been suspended because something I said on a call was taken out of context and an IA investigation was launched about it. They subpeonaed my roommates, my facebook page, everything. Shit was mad gay.

Honestly there isn't. The black officers I work with are some of the hardest working guys I know. I honestly feel for them... It's one thing to be called a honkey or a cracker by some dumb black mother fucker but when they're calling black officers "uncle tom" and shit? It gets to you.

And sometimes. Some people can't handle this shit. I remember when my Sgt came into briefing the day after Dallas with tears in his eyes saying "I can't believe you dumb mother fuckers are still here."

Half of the department are trump supporters honestly. And we do hate mother fuckers. We hate a lot of mother fuckers trust me but that doesn't stop us from doing our jobs and treating everyone equally. Unless we're forced otherwise ya dig?

Oh no doubt, I completely understand and support the foundation of it. I just wanted to know what you guys felt on the 'inside', when nobody is around, about ANTIFA

Thanks for reply anyways

I've seen a dude who got shitfaced and crashed into another man's car, doing about $40k worth of damage to both vehicles and property get off because I "couldn't establish that he had been driving within the last three hours" even though I got to the call 45 seconds after the 911 call was placed.

If someone is getting sprayed with mace by some Antifa fuck, for no reason, what can be done?

Can someone subdue them? Isn't it assault?

why do you faggots side with criminal mayors who tell you not to get involved with this shit? why were the nazis PUSHED INTO ANTIFA AND NOT LEAD ON THE STREET TO THEIR DESTINATION THROUGH THE ALREADY SECURED EXIT AWAY FROM ANTIFA

Dude, he explained that. He wasn't even THERE, so stop fucking cussing at him you Sperg artist

Yes it is assault and yes you can subdue them. Fuck mace and OC spray. I don't carry that shit anymore unless I'm doing goon shit like what happened over the weekend.

If I get fucking OC'd, I'm pulling out my baton and smacking the shit out of anyone near me. If they keep doing it, I'm shooting them

Orders are orders. We protested, hell I heard one officer say to his LT "Look mother fucker we're sending them into the pit!" And LT just shrugged and ordered the wall.

Do you think the city will get sued? I see a huge Civil Rights case in what happened. For ALL sides. Is Terry McCauliffe and the Mayor FUCKED?

A) Fuck McCuckiffe
B) Probably. If you read any of the mainstream media posts about the shit that happened, it all seems to be directed at us (police). So it wouldn't surprise me if some class action lawsuit comes out of this

OP is a shill. That user account number was taken down, (& over?) about 5 mins ago. Also, his language changed.
Wtf is going on, senpai?

I've hated the fucker for years with a passion.

And the city is fucked, it looks like there's way more to the standown. Class action will tank the city/state for millions

are there any action being taken against the city to punish the mayor for his dirty orders and what would you recommend doing if I went to a protest?

4 Chan had a bug going on. Probably Server reset

Impressed.

shit said this thread was deleted at one point but its still here. so ur guess is as good as mine

Could be. I'm waiting for a response.

The guys literally posted his weapon with a timestamp

There will be backlash. Hopefully this faggot gets held accountable for all of this shit.

As far as going to a protest... Don't cover your face. Honestly. That will only get the media, the antifa and the cops against you. Don't bring weapons except only to defend yourself with and for fuckssake... have a bodycamera on that records all of the shit that happens.

>also if someone is assaulting you, try to rip their mask off so that police can id them later lel

Yup.
Still waiting.

And all of us will reap the fallout of it. Feels bad

Lawfag here, calling you out. Why would a dead man have a defense attorney? (I've seen it happen, but that's beside the point.)
The user who shoots in self defense will be up against a prosecutor working for state and with you and he'll need his own defense attorney. Post your badge or gtfo larp faggot

For what?

is this reddit now?
who cares if fake
jfc

You should really know this already, trip wizard

Never said he shot the man dead, just shoot to stop the threat. Plus... Who's going to be standing in the court room with the man? Probably the fucking family of the dumb mother fucker that got shot.

Callin you out too lawfag

Is your mayor part of any Leftist organizations like Berkeley's is a part of BAMN?

Oh fuck, here's a Leaf with a general retard question.

Day of the Rake NOW!! I swear we're going to gas you one day

Probably. Those poor fucks at CPD have been cucked by that mayor for years now. Barely get to police anything anymore

Were the nazis at least nice to you?

To be frank, my homeboy, I don't want my cops running their mouths on Sup Forums.

I hope you weren't put up to this firstly, and secondly I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass. I'd rather we keep it to the usual tacit understanding among civilized peoples.

do you think the police would do what they did if another protest happened? also would you do it?

and finally do you think there will be another protest in CVILLE?

Better than anti-fa for the most part. Until the planks started a-swingin

Proof motherfucker.

last question. which side/group was the best behaved at the rally?

WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? THERE IS LIKE 1000'S OF THEM, WHERE ARE YOU?

I want to believe you're real just so we have a witness for calling them
>worse than nazis

Considering your cuck of a mayor let them fly the ANTIFA flag outside the office, I wouldn't be surprised...

You guys are going to get fucked if you don't find a way to turn the tides.

Ain't tryin to run my mouth my guy. Just wanted to help answer some questions from the horses mouth you dig?

I'm real my guy. I can't post shit like my badge because you know how it goes these days. I don't know what else I can show yall to prove it lol

Just the facts, ma'am. Documentary evidence or don't put your ass on the line.

How do you feel about private citizens showing up with a crowd funded street legal APC like a Cadillac Gage or BRDM? Allegedly just to provide live streaming platforms and safe tourism..

(Aside from the fact that it could help covet&rescue a downed officer in a Dalls type situation faster than you could coordinate a bearcat or whatever garbage you have that's broken half the time)?

I'm about to donate $2k to www.riot.tours as soon as they find a Gage v100 or v150 that they can quickly refurb and field. They have us scouring the entire US to find one in a barn or on an army base being used as a parts truck.

blurr the badge with a timestamp

Another protest will definitely happen. Especially if people keep trying to tear down confederate memorials and shit. What Id like to do for that sort of thing is just CS gas the shit out of the unruly crowds

You seem to possess milding intelligence and not to pay attention to current events.

Antifa and other assorted leftists want you to die because you are a white male police officer. They enjoy hearing about ghetto niggers shooting your fellow officers dead.

You are equating people who are actively resisting social Marxism that seeks to murder all of us with the indoctrinated pawns of that Marxism like it's a minor scuffle that you are not a part of by merit of existing.

You need to shape up and figure things out for yourself, and stop being a liability for our race, if you're even white.

Vest, radio, bodycam?

so gas the kikes...MUHAHAJAHAHAAH but really that would be interesting to watch.

Y r u up so l8 m8

Any word about the helicopter? its communications back to base?

Are you Jew-wise? lurkmoar and don't be afraid to take the Kosher-pill. if you are one of them it's safe to a lot of us are fucked out loud/

>whatever garbage you have that's broken half the time

You got that fucking right. I mean if its street legal and it can withstand a bullet or an RPG or some shit go for it.

When it comes to nationalists, are police truly our ally overall, or do they side with the groups that advocate for their murders?

night shift bby

Isn't tresspassing a misdemeanor?

Why aren't these antifa scum arrested and jailed?

Any specific department?

Forensics, Patrol, Specific Crime Unit?

Cops work for the Mayor. You're looking for the Sheriff or in the case of trans-state subversives the FBI and DOJ.

What if you told us to leave and we took our sweet time in the APC and we (assuming I get a slot to ride along otherwise I'll just be watching livestream from the ten cameras that will be on it) just lock the hatches and chill because... what are you going to do, get a .50? Play killdozer vs grader using whatever rigs you guys have?

Please explain this shit to us here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyOJ9NOmjc

And why didn't you even go near the antifa terrorists who chased & attacked the Dodge?

"Your honor, I don't know what happened with my APC. It must have been a manufacturers malfunction. Hopefully, those few hundred people I mowed over will be ok tho"

When you draw your pistol, does it ever feel like your fingers get really warm? Or is that just me?

>once you get out of LA and san francisco, california is pretty much redneck country.

SOON