Anyone else notice a spike in nigger dick shill threads at night?

Yeah fucking shills man.

It's an Australian.
It's been that way for months.

It's summer user, what did you expect?

an Australian nigger?

No its not. Its really simple who does it. So,e nigger gets mad at being btfo in a thread they start shit in. then starts spamming it.
Happens on every board in almost every thread now.
You can literally see the moment in time the nigger poster loses their shit in a thread is the same time the spam appears.

Australians should be getting back from work right now. It's to be expected.

a Australian cuckold who dreams of niggers, pr a abbo turbo nigger maybe

Aussie daily routine. Crack a tinny and post a black fella

Sup Forums as a whole is so fucking spammy these days. Just lefty bullshit and black cocks everywhere. I miss when there was actual content to read/laugh at.

intended to make you angry and do even more stupid racist shit

works too

niggers going to shill

No it doesn't. Its racism itself all it does is vindicate people.
Do you know what that word means subhuman?

I only notice how the (((mods))) delete anti-Obama threads and let the BBC threads run rampant.

I think they probably have some kind of race/dick complex, or perhaps Hiroshima only hires women.

The meme that its "australians" comes from blacks. The moot australian meme originates from a nigger getting asscrumpled by Australian posting. So they made fake moot posts.

Well then stop making them then, you fucking larper.

I've reported it two days ago when I noticed it. Roughly 3-5am EST when "MODS are asleep".. I suspect it's the "Wh*Te" fucktard edgekid from Turkey. He said some stupid shit in the TG tonight and they started appearing again. Time for Rangeban

It's just this guy doing it again, Pass it along.

Even before hiromoot there was ((someone)) on Sup Forums with a strong hatred of white men and asian women.
I got banned for posting a japanese meme once because it triggered ((someone)) about hapas.

It's well known that Sup Forums mods and jannies are democrat commie scum.
I had a pic of their chat logs but am @work atm

I feem to filter more shit during the day but it is possible. Than again i filter "why do " so that might be it.

Are you saying I don't have the #janitor logs?

Well imagine walking through a world in which you have contributed nothing, understand little and are basically a drain upon.

Sometimes I start to feel sympathy for niggers, but it doesnt last long.

Thats another thing did they undo the rangebans? Why do people from certain countries known for true shitposting hues, t*rks etc. Why are they allowed to shitpost?
They fuck up all the /vg/ Sup Forums and Sup Forums threads regularly.

Well, a few theories afoot. They need more Moderation in the offhours. Pol is on fire these days

Why are you so focused and obsessed with black dicks, OP? I'm listening...

From what I read, they will only rangeban if server problems. Shitposts is our problem- need more reporting, why even sage. I've developed an eagle eye for NSFW on pol and I have better things to do

You sound like a typical janny who doesn't understand how Sup Forums is hosted.

>No it doesn't
You support Trump.
I rest my case.

And you do, nitwit? Go fix it then. The board is being flooded as we speak

Last time I "fixed" this place compelled m00t to switch hosting to cloudflare.

m00t was the faggot we needed and deserved. It up to you to mak this the place you need, not some fags on rizon or wheverver else they like to circle jerk.

rage ban australia when?

Australian shitposts can sometimes liven the place up. It's just a few who really fuck everything up.
The Turks can fucking go tho. Have they ever, EVER contributed anything to a discussion?

fuck you australia

Fuck you you rat fruit hybrid

I assume it's because the mods are sleeping.

fuck im late soz

will get onto it but busy atm