Shapiro BTFO

Where were you when Ben Shapiro got BTFO'd by Lauren Southern of all people.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897591591686127617

he's too stubborn to realize just how wrong he is

Jesus Ben is such a retarded heeb
I thought they had 115 IQs on average

The difference is that you would never see Ben Shapiro at a fucking night time torch march with white supremacists. The difference between the two of them is that when the media calls him alt right it doesn't stick and makes them look stupid. When they call Lauren that it does. Alt-right is a wonderful meme that can work in our favor, but only if it's used inappropriately against regular conservatism and thus makes the MSM look weak.

fuck that sneaky kike got BTFO
we all know why hes taking this stance
he cant handle them "anti semetic" jokes

This hook nosed anti white kike deserves the oven.

Post screencap for anons who don't have Twitter you faggot

Wew lad just look at the amount difference of retweets and likes between the two.
Poor Benji can't compete

He's still mad he will always be tiny Ben.

hes a shill

It does stick lmao, he gets the same exact treatment at universities.

tits are a hell of a drug

Ben Shapiro pisses me off on every level. Why do people like him?

Ben just doesn't get the alt-right. A lot of people actually don't.

Stereotypical big nose, hunched back, bad teeth, sweaty, beady eyed...ot vey shut it down, he has gone full shekels again.

>le articulate conservative

He's a kike, that's all you need to know

He gets it fine, he just doesn't want it. He's a (((globalist))), so he will always oppose any form of nationalism first and foremost.

He basically agrees with us on everything else but because of his jew diaspora he can't get into white nationalism.

Reminder Lauren Southern takes black dick

Lol, except Jewish nationalism.

You think leftists give a fuck about mis-labeling conservatives? That's hilarious.

This. I want to like him but every time I warm up to him he reminds me of his Jewish tendencies.

Good, fuck white nationalism. It's unpalatable until the SJW's arrive at the inevitable separation of the races of Malcolm X. The left needs to get more extreme and to this point and once they do, THAT'S when we push the ethnostate narrative. For now it should just be nationalism nationalism nationalism. No foreign wars, no appeasement of transnational masters, etc. Instead of Jew say 1%. Point out that what leftists want is NATIONALIZED healthcare, and that they're nationalistic.

It matters to independents. They'll look at the left screaming that everyone's a nazi, and they'll look at the right that is very casually explaining the benefits of noninterventionist nationalism.

Alt left people suck

115 iq in linguistics intelligence, 105 iq overall, iirc

Ben is still in a confused state where he thinks the left still fights fair. He's a fucking moron, the left will call you a nazi and demonize you if your politics are right of Mao. What a cuck holy shit.

Ben is a jew, he isn't dumb

Look at Gavin, he thought he could ride the wave and turn it the way he wanted and he fucked up

by now, alt-right just means
>that one particular group of people that I have personally defined for myself that I completely disagree with

b.b.b.b.but you wont change the minds of the far left... they'll still say mean things about mee :`(

How many Republican politicians do you think were pressured into condemning Trump today by a certain set of (((donors)))?

Because he's reasonable for just about everything except one vital area, he's jewish and will forever be a jew first, put jewish interests first and work for the benefit of jews. To be honest you can't blame him, it's like expecting a white nationalist to defend black supremacists in their own neighbourhood. Jewish supremacy is extremely potent and alive amongst all jews.

I feel like pregnant Lauren would be super hot. Whoever she's dating better put a white baby in her.

Southern just fucked Ben hard

He is a fucking kike user. To get the extent of how vile and repulsive he is, he has stated on his twatter that accusing a kike of being an Israel-firster is text book antisemitism

He's oven-worthy

shapiro is such a fucking cuck faggot. good god.

Klavan is on the same network as Ben and he's a lot more reasonable when it comes to Trump, Ben clearly wants to run for office one day he wants to be squeaky clean while still virtue signaling and using the jew card, that's what he wouldn't want to lose, the potential victim status.
>no 1 victim of online alt-right antisrmitism, gang
>they call ne alt-right but i'm a jew, gang, lol that can't be possible but Miller or Bannon are