What the actual fuck?

What the actual fuck?

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896553741150814208

dailywire.com/news/19720/leftists-make-life-hell-man-they-misidentify-white-hank-berrien#exit-modal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4BfzQ
archive.is/bDWfj
youtu.be/_VqW1gbTM4E
twcnews.com/nc/triangle-sandhills/news/2017/08/15/yes-youre-racist-twitter-account-raleigh-man-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was bound to happen eventually.
Hope this story moves.

Yeah, half his doxes are random cunts. Helicopter him.

Ha. Damage has been done. They were mentioned on CNN or FOX.

Anyways, their Patreon needs to be reported for doxxing.

>but some OTHER inbred racist guy who looks like a thumb

lol wtf.

his patreon got removed ~ 3 hours ago

oh so hes admitting a single photo of someone doing nothing wrong isnt grounds for getting someone who looks similar fired? what a fucking shocker to anyone whos brainless this must be

Pretty sure this is slander
Freedom of speech doesn't include calling someone racist and trying to get them fired

His Patreon is legit banned

He's still a cuck based on what his response to all this was, so he won't do shit about it.

Seriously? Fucking awesome. I reported it last night. Checked my e-mail tonight and they want more info, but I didn't fill it out yet. But it's down.

It had 800+ followers, so that was getting thousands of dollars. Will love to see the butthurt.

Actually in print it's libel.

The worst part is he calls the guy he wrongly doxxed a racist that looks like a thumb. BTW Logan Smith who runs the account looks pretty much the same.

>patreon should be doxxed
How about suing the nigger for damages because his entire life is ruined for being framed as a nazi?

Beautiful.

More leftists witching-hunting.

I expect a solid flow of "Well, he's white so even if we got the wrong guy, he deserved it" comments. And bam, there we have it. Another Pewdiepie case, ready to gas millions of leftists for making his life hell.

Can't wait to see this unravel.

Their patreon has already been suspended

And cnn/fox will most likely be paying him a substantial settlement.

Where is the dried fish archive bot from the fjords?

archive.fo/4BfzQ

wow still shitting on dude that wasnt there after you fucked up

Looks like he's gone silent after the 13th. I know all his, his parent's, and wife's family's info were released as well.

Why are the left so quick to resort to insulting people based on physical appearance despite constantly decrying it as bigoted?

I hope the guy sues them and all the idiots have to pay him for their stupidity

It was just the station mentioning the twitter account, they didn't give out names. Thinking back, it was a local NBC station with the story.

HA

fucking kike bastard holy shit

thank you

Isn't the guy behind that account a short, fat, bearded Jew?

the doxer will get what is coming to him

It's ridiculous. They whine about r/FatPeopleHate or whatever, yet they praise boards like r/Trashy and r/BeholdTheMasterRace. I tried calling some out, but nothing.

>he championed diversity

And any care is dropped.

WILL TWITTER DISAVOW????

The night he started outing people, all his info and pretty much everyone close to him were also doxxed.

Seems like he hasn't tweeted anything since the 13th and maybe deleted a few post IDing people.

He could have been a Nazi.
It's a worthy sacrifice to rid the world of these racists.
Laugh it up cunts, you'll be history soon enough.

Now with just one mistake, everyone will question the rest of the info.

I kinda think giving that article clicks is a good thing though. Makes them know more people are on to this bullshit

Yeah I saved the doxxed info on my computer, but phone posting atm, I'm sure it lingers on Sup Forums or Sup Forums somewhere

i mean he will Get What Is Coming To Him

thats basically what he fucking did, look at the goddamn tweet. hes still insulting the guy he wrongly accused

Well, I agree with that in this case.

I'm no expert, but I'd et cash money that there is nothing wrong with calling out names at a political protest. If a company fires you because they found out you went to a political protest then that's on them.

This. Fucking disgusting how little fucks he gives, and how all white people are inbred racists to him. This guy should hang, and I don't say that lightly.

Of course.

So we're ruining people's lives based on "he could have been"? Neck yourself asswipe

Well then it seems to me this wrong man needs to sue the ever living fuck out of that cuck bastard who is doxxing people.

Alright guys. You know what time it is, We have an opportunity to make a change.

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

#IDJT

Sign the Official Petition & Donate!!.

Thank You... :)

The guy saying that IS WHITE and he looks similar to the dude in ops pic lol.

I'd rather mistakenly vilify ten innocents than allow a single nazi to remain anonymous

Like I said in a previous thread...

It makes me sad that people think its okay to rob someone of their livelihood, their source of income, solely because they disagree with their opinions and/or ideals.

And even then, this witch hunt will result in innocent people being harassed just because they happen to share certain facial features that make them look similar.

abbo!

>What the actual fuck?

Great success.

>388 signatures in six months

Whoever was retarded enough to make that needs to do this world a favor and unironically end their own life

Let's keep feeding him wrong information. If we reach a point that we can trigger a witch hunt directed at him would be hilarious and ironic, it's going to fun.

Yeah, that's about the level of discourse I'd expect from a redneck

Ur part of the problem u damn ausi

When TRS got doxed Ghoul had some Antifa faggot break into his house, and Ghoul shot him.
I can only hope some Antifa tries to kill a misidentified person, then this kike can go to prison as an accessory.

> Also finished engineering
> Have comfy job doing design work on planes
> Make good money
> Live in a nice neighborhood/ drive nice car

What the fuck is he marching for? Does he think he'll make 300k by kickimg out blacks and mexicans? Lel.

>witch hunt directed at him

We already know who he is, though.

We are not the problem, we are the solution to a sick ideology worming ita way through western Caucasian society

We need to start feeding these leftists false info, find random people that sort of look like the people in the pictures and claim that we have found them.
Get the leftists to dox the wrong person and end up looking like the bad guys.

>And it's also important to remember that a picture doesn't tell the whole story. It can be altered or someone could have an ax to grind and try to make it look like an individual is a racist.

>Smith, who runs the "Yes, You're Racist" Twitter account, says he is willing to risk a mistake to speak out.

Yeah, he doesn't care. Let's hope the worst comes to him. He says the death threats don't bother him, yet the threats aren't just against him but his family, lost funding through Patreon, and he's pretty much gone dark.

This isn't about jobs, income, or anything else trivial.
Its about blood and culture. Whites have a right to exist and not face demographic replacement by outside forces.

Thats what the march is about.

>Kyle Quinn, who supervises a laboratory dedicated to wound-healing research at the Engineering Research Center at the University of Arkansas

Start to feel sorry for him.

>Quinn issued tweets saying that he wasn’t the man in the picture, that he was never in Virginia that weekend, and that he championed diversity at the University of Arkansas.

And then I lost all sympathy

You must be pro capital punishment then? If one innocent person is put to death, who cares as long as real criminals are killed.

I have no fucking idea why everyone is buying into "this march was about nazis". It was about the right getting fucking tired of constantly being labeled as racists, and specifically whites being told that their lives and opinions mean less than minorities.
>BLM burns down cities and loots every business as a "protest"
>THEY GUD BOIS
>Whites gather and literally say "White lives matter"
>FUCKING NAZIS
I mean for fucks sake

Looks like that guys needs to be harassed as well. See how he likes it.

Start reporting all his tweets

IF YOU DO NOT SETUP A GOFUNDME RIGHT NOW FOR THE VICTIM YOU ARE ALL RETARDS

IT'S THE BREACH YOU WAITED FOR TO TAKE DOWN THE FAGGOT DOXING LEFT AND RIGHT

He looks like a sick cunt, hardly a thumb

To publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact and is not clearly identified as an opinion. While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue. Proof of malice, however, does allow a party defamed to sue for general damages for damage to reputation, while an inadvertent libel limits the damages to actual harm (such as loss of business) called special damages.

Libel involves statements so vicious that malice is assumed and does not require a proof of intent to get an award of general damages.

Libel against the reputation of a person who has died will allow surviving members of the family to bring an action for damages. Most states provide for a party defamed by a periodical to demand a published retraction. If the correction is made, then there is no right to file a lawsuit. (((Governmental bodies))) are supposedly immune to actions for libel on the basis that there could be no intent by a non-personal entity, and further, public records are exempt from claims of libel. However, there is at least one known case in which there was a financial settlement as well as a published correction when a state government newsletter incorrectly stated that a dentist had been disciplined for illegal conduct.

He's been offline for a few days. He says he's not afraid. Doesn't seem like it.

Pretty sure that kike can't say shit about people's appearance, especially seeing how he looks kinda like this fucking guy. WTF indeed.

>Looks like he's gone silent after the 13th. I know all his, his parent's, and wife's family's info were released as well.

The irony is palpable.
Faggot acts like a smug piece of shit with his doxing, yet the moment it happens to him he goes quiet.

lol

Kikes like this who can't keep a lid on their jewy tendencies will end up waking up whites who will start an actual shoah

Hopefully dead

When was that? Spam it with his hashtags

Joe Rogan follows this guy? WTF!

Holy shit every time

Joue is a cunt always has been

You should twit him shit like "Proud patreon" to mock him, like this one girl. But with "this page has been removed" pic.

Wait, which guy is that? Is that the YesYou'reRacist guy? I literally can't tell him and the Arkansas Engineering guy apart. Maybe they're the same person? Have YOU ever seen them in the same room?
We did it Sup Forums, case closed, we caught that nasty racist! Someone tell twitter.

He's already been doxxed, his patreon shut down and he hasn't posted in 3 days, I think suffice to say he's had a taste of his own medicine.

If you're going to dox people openly at least have the common sense to erase any information that could be traced back to a fresh account you make.

He likes grannies.

Virtue signaling

well shit, I missed it.

This is absolutely what he should do.
In fact, everyone doxed by him has a case for defamation. They should get together and run his pansy ass into the ground so hard he'll never be able to dig his way up again.

Is this Jewish Privledged mother fucker in Digital Blackface?
archive.is/bDWfj

Someone needs to have his Privledge Checked.

If you mean power hungry vile cunts hell bent on destruction of traditional American values, then yes.

WHY
WHY EVERY TIME
I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT HE'S A JEW, I'M JUST GETTING MAD AT HOW TYPICAL THIS IS

Its actually become exhausting to hate this many things at once for me, I'm not a hate filled person IRL

>destruction of traditional American values
Don't worry, the bitch is barren, I can tell. He'll never have children (from her at least). The only thing he destroyed is his lineage.

>dox the wrong person
>offer insults as an apology

What a piece of shit.

There are probably archives. Supposedly the info came from that 8 site. It did happen pretty fast and the next day there were no posts about him.

Reminder that YesYou'reRacist is not employed so you can't do this to him, he gets all his money from Patreon (for doxing people.)

The solution to him is a visit to wherever he lives. Not saying kill him, but make him realize the consequences of ruining honest peoples' lives.

That Jew fuck flat out lied about misidentifying people in his MSNBC interview youtu.be/_VqW1gbTM4E

He works.

>Smith is the communications director for the political advocacy group Progress NC

twcnews.com/nc/triangle-sandhills/news/2017/08/15/yes-youre-racist-twitter-account-raleigh-man-.html

Some were going after his work as well.

>NC man behind 'Yes, You're Racist' Twitter account is not deterred by death threats

Except he hasn't appeared online going on three days.

They don't even look anything alike lmao
Fuck this guy.
>Shitty so-called "investigation"
>Reporting thoughtcrime