Do you think Trumps Masculinity is fragile?

Do you think Trumps Masculinity is fragile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pU06-3mPH1I
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women and cucked men think any expression of masculinity as toxic.

So no.

The only people talking about fragility are folks who have heart palpitations from hearing Trump trying to be a reasonable human being. Sage faggot

I think his masculinity would tear you apart.

I honestly believe a female Trump would be 99% just as awesome as male Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=pU06-3mPH1I

>muh desirable hole
>author is women
it adds up alright.

I like female trump more than regular trump and male hillary was much more repulsive.

I'm not sure why you'd prefer female Trump to male Trump, but it's obvious why you would be more repulsed by the male Hillary. The reason is that he's acting like a woman.

The entire concept of fragile masculinity comes off as projection to me. I've never seen a group more insecure than feminists. Except black people.

probably just the part of my brain that deals with sex throwing in it's preferences.

i can fuck her vs i can't fuck him, so female trump gets an extra point

>built colossal buildings and became a billionaire from real estate
>banged supermodels his whole life, married to one
>articles from models talking about his endowment
>that little thing where he became leader of the most powerful country on the planet against all odds
>patriarch of his clan, grown sons and daughter who are following his lead
>fragile masculinity

>le fragile masculinity meme
I wonder who would win inside of a ring, fragile masculinity or stronk feminimity

This. Faggots and feminists talking about our fragility is ridiculous.

I've no solid idea what fragile means in left, but I think it's someone who stands up for themselves, so likely. Big if true.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

It's also hypocritical, they always mention how muh patriarchy is harmful to men and when it comes it gender stereotypes men are under instead of blaming the patriarchy and "liberating" men they laugh at male tears and fragile masculinity.

I think the media's morality is fragile

I THINK LEFTIST SNOWFLAKES LIKE TO PROJECT A WHOLE LOT

he needs to nuke some commie fucks to show our commies we aren't dicking around. sjws would finally fuck off and die in a fire.

Everyone's masculinity is fragile especially in comparison to humanity 2000 years ago

>black
>people
this is bait

women have the thought processes of children

also the kike pseudo-science of psychology was created for this very purpose.