Trump is your fault, Left

>Regretting Trump yet?
>do you regret Trump?
>trump regerts?
>no like decision trump made?
Counterpoint, dems: How long until you wise up and regret fielding Hillary? Trump's victory is at least partially on your heads, because the only way an unlikable prick like Trump could get elected is if his only opponent was someone as stomach-churningly despicable as Hillary R. Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6pP0YO8KGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Hillary only won with poor people

Necessary sacrifice.
Without her martyr we couldn't move to this glorious timeline when Nazis are literally about to be beaten black and blue in the street

>you made me vote for him!
>it's your fault!
>you made me do this!

Weak.

City people must be less than retarded then to lose a voting match when they had the numbers advantage

>rural and suburban retards
>not poor

k

>Only middle class white voted for Trump, Hillary's base was niggers
Shit you sure showed me, maple boy. If only my president would hand apology money to terrorists maybe I'd be more enlightened

It's funny, because I voted for her

but you obviously think more about her than I ever did.

Just admit you're a Fox News/Benghazi/Woman-hater already.

Last I checked it was commies crying about getting run over in the streets, which timeline are you referring to again?

I'm sure the Bernibros with their #NeverHillary deserve some of the blame.

t. poorfag who can't afford to live in the city

five thousand genders and the destruction of western civilization did make a bunch of former leftist white fucks vote Trump. Go fuck yourself merkel lover.

You mean the woman that makes even skeptics believe in lizard people? Go fuck yourself.

If Bernie and Hillary were the best that the Dems had to field, the entire party is fucked

Hard to say. On the one hand, if the berntards had sucked up their pride Hillary might have won. On the other hand, if the dems hadn't been so corrupt and had fielded Sanders, maybe he would have trounced Trump.
Either way the Dems have some serious soul-searching to do if they want to win next time, even with all the anger the Republicans are getting now.

>in the city
You're Canada, you have no idea what "the city" really is. Woah, dude toronto, we're a real city because we have hockey riots, woah

Blah, blah, blah

Those people voted for him because they're poor and feel left alone. So they had a fit and thought voting in a retard was better than voting in a person that to be fair didn't give much of a crap about them being poor.

None of these people would give a shit about gender and muuuuuuuh destruction of western civilization if they weren't in a shit situation in their lives.
Thinking that most people do things out of ideological reasons is retarded and so are you.

>You're Canada, you have no idea what "the city" really is.

You voted for Trump, you've probably never seen a city in real life.

hey retard, Trump is the greatest candidate we have ever had, wouldn't matter who ran against him

Okay now you're just getting lazy.

>closes his eyes to masturbate
>can't help thinking of Hillary
>it's our fault trump got elected

urban cores is newspeak for poor niggers
the rest are where white people live

Civil War 2.0 starts. How long until trannies suddenly don't want to be trannies anymore?

then why did hill lose the >50k income brackets?

I have actually fapped to Hillary once... I can now say I have a lizard fetish.

I didn't realize that poor niggers could afford the highest rent on the planet...

I was tiring of him a little but his statement about Charlottesville was perfect and now I love him again. No homo.

>calls white people nazis
>Trump is elected
>calls white people nazis even more
>Alt right grows in manpower enough to hold massive rallies
>calls white people nazis EVEN more
>Commie is creamed and president shuts down the narrative
>calls white people evil nazis and anyone who isn't a leftist a evil nazi
>?????????
>PROFIT!

Hey younger hillary was fairly bangable. Who knows, maybe if someone had managed to knock her up in her younger years she might still be human.

No he just gives billions in weapons to terrorists. Really jogs my nog.

Hillary was the best candidate Democrats had.

>he disregards that Trump gives billions of weapons to the fathers of Islamic terrorism

ISHYGDDT

>regerts
muh sides

youtube.com/watch?v=E6pP0YO8KGQ

Real democrats already regret fielding her and wanted Bernie instead.
>The establishment cooked some elections in the primaries and Hillary was an obvious corporate shill.

Bernie should've won, you know it's true

>the fathers of Islamic terrorism
I'll bite, who the hell are you talking about
If you're about to say the saudis I'm gonna laugh and cum at the same time

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie.

I'm not even arguing for Hillary, you mongoloid.
I'm saying that your candidate is more of the same shit and you just don't wanna admit it, because it would destroy your precious snowflake world view.

>your candidate
>you just don't wanna admit it
>hurr durr u luv trump cuz u don't love hilari IT WAS HER TUUUUURN
Did you even read the words of my op
You're outing yourself and you don't even realize it

t. rural and suburban retard

I doubt Bernie could have won. Too easy to paint him as a literal communist. Even if all he proposed was the sort of liberal social democracy the rest of the world seem quite comfortable with, in the USA that dog won't hunt.

If Trump carries on like this for another 3 years I doubt the Dems will need to do much to win beyond fielding a candidate without a murky backstory.

I'm outing myself as a German that despises the US as a whole.
Truly amazing!
What an outing!

Oh no he is. But the amount of weirdos who hate him make me love him. If Hillary was hated by all the lizard people, I would even support her, for all of her creepy exploits.

These nu male commies don't realize people have to actually die for movements to be successful

>But the amount of weirdos who hate him make me love him
Good to see that you're in the contrarian phase of your life.

The Jew choice.

>Too easy to paint him as a literal communist.
On the one hand yeah. On the other hand a lot of what he was saying resonated with the same populist sentiment that was driving Trump.

As long as you're being honest you might as well disclose the contract you have with CTR. Come on, we're all friends here.

They can with Section 8 and other gibs.

I live in Austin. I voted for Trump because I live in Austin.

>I didn't mean at all to make Trump look better by applying a whataboutism in my OP
>YOU'RE A CTR SHILL
Retard 101.

>he thinks you can survive in the city on gibs

I knew that Trump supporters were rural and suburban retards but this is a little extreme...

How are you even able to shitpost at all hours of the day? You must be getting NEETbux.

Alright guys. You know what time it is, We have an opportunity to make a change.

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

#IDJT

Sign the Official Petition & Donate!!!

Thank You... #IDJT

calm down

Section 8 is literally free houses for niggers, in the ghetto nigger downtown region. The ENTIRE CITY is not you parents' condo.

Hillary cares about them being poor. She wants them to stay poor so they'll vote Democrat. They already fucked over the black family unit and black neighborhoods for their own gain.

Impeach him for what
Congress has been trying for months to come up with a credible reason and so far they've come up with a handful of farts

Yeah look at all these free houses for niggers.

Central Park =/= the entire city, you maximum retard.

I am thirty two. I am literally the epitome of /pol which is really retarded. I am just an asshole and I do not like it when I get the sense I am being manipulated or toyed with emotionally. The progressives are so incredibly evil and spiritually/morally corrosive. I wish people could see this. The sjw types look on the inside like what nazis look on the outside. They scare me far more than nazis. At least with nazis they might kill me and I could tell them to fuck off. WIth sjws I see a future where folks like me would just be whisked quietly away to a mental institution. No judges, no defense, just drugs, reprogramming, and soft sweet music and television.

You don't deserve to live.

It's nearly been a year. Stop obsessing over that harpy.

I didn't ask for you fucking life story. You didn't have to explain to me that you're a bitter person with no relation to reality. I already knew that.

The only way Trump could have won is if he picked up a lot of Obama voters. So those of us who voted for Obama then Trump are somehow racist? How does that even work?

Obama voters mostly just stopped voting.

The fact that you responded to me warms my heart. Too bad we cannot be in the same ward together. They will eat you up too. SJWs have a nasty tendency to feel instead of think. Enjoy your hopeless and colorless future.

>SJWs have a nasty tendency to feel instead of think
Didn't know you viewed yourself as an SJW

That was spicy. Nothing wrong with thinking and feeling. But hey, who wants to live reasonably? Centrism is stupid, right?

Man, really showed me the light here