Hear me the fuck out

I'm going to warn you all that Sup Forums as commonly being stated as a containment board is more than a true statement, its a DAC Launchpad for controlled opposition psyop,

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozzm6MoMnXY

Donald is a fucking plant by the Jewish state of Israel, and HRC and all conglomerates in congress as well as any affiliates such as JIDF, Shareblue or anything else you claim to be shills, are controlled opposition feeding into rampant fuel in order to reinforce our mindset that facism is the key. At no point in this 2.5 year Psyop has anyone posted a thread questioning the legitimacy of HRC's campaign, only the magnitude of which she had failed to win.

But some how miraculously, DJT wins? with the electoral college?

Does ANYONE, outside of a fucking discord server have the brass to actually take me up on this theory and not call me a concern shill?

Do any of you actually hold independent values aside from the fact that you believe Trump is a jewish puppet?

Theres a fucking reason why congress won't impeach him, they're gaslighting the entire population of the United States of America and goading them into a civil war.

Its grand scale chestmaster DAC and you're all in the fucking middle of it, you've unknowingly been spreading civil war propaganda for the past 1.5 years in an attempt to subvert the left and goad them into attacking you, while soros arms and prepares the left to fight you.

ITS ALL A FUCKING RUSE.

CHRIST ORWELL WAS RIGHT!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pWqUR
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
youtube.com/watch?v=qEAnDsqoLkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didnt read

>Memeflag
>Didn't read

Checks out.

t.Anonymous5

>Trump rightfully claims that there were two sides to the Charlottesville riot
>Claims that not all of the Unite the Right rallygoers were Nazis (which is correct, only about 35 to 40% said they were NatSoc / Fascists)
>Thinks removal of confederate memorials is unjustified, gives example of how this is wrong by arguing that their standard should also remove George Washington monuments just because he had slaves
>kike on Sup Forums still tries to shill trump as a neocon

Please. Not even a first timer on Sup Forums would believe you.

>he fell for the CIA meme

You are a shill,

You took nothing about what I fucking said, you simply just used a retortion of greentext which wasn't even fucking mentioned.

If I just said that HRC is controlled opposition and Trump was supposed to win the election, how the fuck does that logic not equate to your inquiry that both sides were guilty?

Both sides are clearly getting fucking played. ((They)) want a civil war you dumbfuck.

Its not the CIA for fuck sake, its way worse than you could possibly fucking imagine. Trump was SUPPOSED to win.

Out of no where he negotiates peace between Israel and the Arab nations?! Despite Israel's poor treatment of the Palestinians? Open your fucking eyes user.

Watch the last 5 minutes of the fucking video

Literally reads just like another one of his fantasies. kek

>lets be centrists: the post

>Shill uses /x/ theories to debunk any attempt of spreading a legitimate theory about grand conspiracy against the human race.

Like fucking pottery.

You don't have to be a centrist for fucks sake, just know that both sides are being goaded into a civil war, and ((they want us to fight)) why the fuck do you think Trump has been silent about his 2nd term and why he's trying to include both sides in every single predicament.

Christ if some of you faggots believed that VA was a false flag or intentional happening, why the fuck isn't this easy to understand.

Everyone making fun of OP only helps to reinforce his point that the right has been manipulated and conditioned just as much as the left
It doesn't concern anyone else how painfully obvious media shilling or "deep state" corruption has become?
>Believes anime-loving retards legitimately outsmarted the CIA (the CIA, which, by the way, has been vehemently opposed to communism/minorities for decades). The left does everything imaginable to maintain the image of retarded misfits in order to draw people away from their ideology

Unsurprisingly, Zionist Israelis are nearly all far-right

My dad works for WH user and he says you're retarded.

WH user was confirmed leftypol you faggot.

rampant voter fraud and illegals voting (for HRC).
HRC was one of the worst received politicians in US history.
DJT had a very positive and popular message, that he presented with no nonsense and no bullshit.

it is pretty clear from the reaction to his victory that he was not expected to win and the powers that be were flabbergasted. the MSM doesn't represent the average person, the MSM has done nothing to change peoples opinion on DJT, be it getting the electoral votes flipped (votes were flipped, trump ended up with MORE electoral votes while hillary lost several), or the russian narrative. several months of people chimping out after the election tempered the average american against the left/democrats further ruining the MSM's credibility when they shill for the left being 'non-violent'.

trump won't be impeached, he dindu nufin. impeachment is just a carrot on a stick to keep a very small vocal minority focused while the cry on twitter and reddit.

finally there won't be a civil war, it sucks for a lot of people because we all love a good happening but there are not enough leftists for a good civil war. moderate leftists like real liberals and libertarians don't want violence and murder. where is the proof of this? how about the simple fact that organisations have to pay people to attend their riots and protests. the left lost.

i think it's fair to bring up questions of controlled opposition, i just don't think thats what happened in 2016, if it is what happened then it massively backfired, for better or worse DJT gave a lot of hope and power to a lot of people who felt completely hopeless/powerless. it is worth noting that hillary and trump share the same bloodline if you are into that kind of stuff.

Watch the last 5 minutes of the video and tell me that hes not a plant, and that HRC isn't controlled opposition.

HAHAHAHAH DUR nigger I have been saying this for 6 months you just now catching on to this shit?

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

>ITS ALL A FUCKING RUSE.
>CHRIST ORWELL WAS RIGHT!

guy you don't know the half of it. Let me just tell you this. The movie the matrix was not fiction

all presidential candidates are controlled opposition, and why do you think they want a civil war? i have no doubt they wouldnt have a problem killing us all if they had to but they can achieve their goals just fine without it. if you are saying someone wants to destabilize the usa with a civil war russia and china would be the biggest beneficiaries, are you saying trump is a russian plant?

Oh hey, nice to know you like to alienate the only other person who may fucking believe your next calamity claim, you fucking retard. The amount of pride you have is astounding.

It's ok, this is why I believe in making jesus memes over the next few memes to transition off pepe. However, the Church has always absorbed Paganism over its life, so we could make some kind of esoteric kekist christianity in the mean time

redefininggod.com
>pic related

I'm saying Trump is a fucking Jewish plant and Hillary is CO. Its clear to me that Trump is only playing tough with putin to keep the population some what satisfied, why the fuck do you think they're coming after the norks and china?

They're putting all the pieces into position.

like I said you don't know the half of it, you think Hillary cheating to win against Bernie then it being leaked by wikileaks with her emails wasn't setup? HAHHAA you think wikileaks is even a real organization and not part of the CIA? HAHAHAHA. Well at least you took the first step. I wrote a book about all of this, there are about 5 levels to it and you only just got to level one brother

Seriously what the fuck are you talking about. This gloating is next level thread derail pride niggering. Fuck off if you're not going to contribute user, no one gives a fuck who you are on the internet. Especially here.

i did watch it, i'm not saying you can't make the argument that she was a plant, i wouldn't be surprised if she was a plant, her agreement to throw an election for protection/compensation makes total sense to me considering her health, she clearly wasn't fit for the job. that being said the powers that be could have picked a much better politician to undermine the average american, trump gave the average person a voice, if they wanted to kick off a civil war jeb! would have been the right choice, assuming you are old enough to remember what it was like when bush was in office , the left media could have picked up where they left off 8 years ago and run the country into the ground. the end of that video was trump being tactful and not stoking the fire after the election.

>Oh hey, nice to know you like to alienate the only other person who may fucking believe your next calamity claim, you fucking retard

LOL except I have been leaking this information here since even knowing could get you killed and given out over 40 copies of my book here free. Me and about 5 other people are the reason this is all pretty mainstream knowledge here. I am bodhi mantra, if you don't know who I am you should ask around

btw, the fucking mods are gonna delet bread

i just dont understand why the jews would want their biggest goyim farm and the only country keeping israel from being shoahed to have a civil war

usa is an instrumental tool for the future borderless world

They already fucking deleted my first one within seconds.

i'm pretty sure people here WANT a civil war

i think people want/need a purpose. additionally, they're insanely bored with their lives, and want something to change. i don't think people here care how/why civil war starts, only that it does.

This. And only this.
The whole Alt-Right movement is a psy-op like the whole Antifa thing.
Only retards follow the plan and destroy the society.

>The amount of pride you have is astounding.

I am not prideful sorry man. it just gets frustrating when you know what I know trying to warn people bro. You should look up the Cassandra complex. Do you want to escape the matrix? I can put the whole puzzle together for you if you want, but you can never go back

Zionist Israelis are far-right only for Israel. They want the rest of the world far left, faggot

SAMSOM OPTION

good idea user we have to get the churches involved to stop them

So they can goad a fucking enemy state into attacking us and then set WW3 and the book of revelations in motion. They will threatened a civil war to crackdown of all freedoms. It will be the facism pol never wanted, and you will see the biggest fucking UN EU USA powergrab in the west you've ever seen.

Trump : "LAW AND ORDER!"

It makes so much sense considering how the tomahawk shit went down with Syria.

>why the fuck do you think they're coming after the norks and china? They aren't going after China

1.2 Billion people,

Yeah they aren't going to be nuked in a false flag or anything.....

that does make an awful lot of sense

You might want to start with not leading with reddit spacing. Maybe people who didn't just show up yesterday may take you seriously in that case.

>Yeah they aren't going to be nuked in a false flag or anything..
nah the Li family are part of the Illuminati. Perhaps longer down the road but they want to destroy the US from the inside

>implying that an evil group can kill someone off for the good of the group.

They are evil user. What is fucking stopping them?

i guess i'll be dropping 'em

>So they can goad a fucking enemy state into attacking us and then set WW3 and the book of revelations in moti

user is wiser than he originally let on. They won't involve and enemy state they don't need to. Revelations is their playbook there is a specific reason for this.
>They will threatened a civil war to crackdown of all freedoms
you are getting warmer

you actually are pretty based with what you are saying as I said you just don't realize how deep it goes yet. You are only scratching the surface

I've thought this as well since the very beginning, but the policies being put in place indicate that Trump is legit /ourguy/. Now, let me take your theory a step further and say that he is doing genuinely positive things for America only as a pacifier for those "who know." This would mean that after his second term everything would go back to corporate-globalist politicians and the far-right would give up or start to riot.

>They are evil user. What is fucking stopping them?

They just don't need to, it doesn't serve their plan. Not yet anyway, they have other things ready to go, they don't need a nuclear war with China

>when chyna becomes the NEXT SUPERPOWER

This . Think about it, the elite will be mostly able to be safe and prosperous though all this conflict, none of them are really Republican or Democrat, or whatever 2 sides of the political paradign exist. For example the rich actors who begged all autumn to vote Hillary want none of her policies enacted on them, they know they are above it affecting them. Wars are for profit and to kill off the population for the elites. Unfortunately there are enough retards on each side for fall for the punch a nazi/antifa meme

The goal is to incite the left into attacking him physically so that he can crack down on us. Its classic DAC while they play the good guy. Literally what the democrats had been doing since the 1960's

THis is why they killed Seth, HE CONNECTS THE DOTS THAT SHE IS CONTROLLED OP.

You are right though they are sick evil motherfuckers. You wouldn't believe me if I told what they are doing and why, not without following the breadcrumbs there first anyhow

good post

>boasting about who you are on Sup Forums
>user
fuck off, nobody believes you and nobody cares

I am sorry for being a dick honestly I am brother. I have just spent the last year dumping all of this information here, I am sure now that you realize what is going on how frustrating it is trying to get others to understand it all and believe it. It is very complex and takes a large investment in time to get to the bottom of all this and trying to motivate people is near to impossible. I am glad you are waking up and I will help you the rest of the way if you want

Sage

probably just aspergers

>fuck off, nobody believes you and nobody cares
sure kid w/e you say.

I am not boasting I give out my identity because my book hits the stores I will be doxxed anyway. I am giving out my identity so when it does come out you know who I am because I will continue being here rallying people to our cause and you can't do that being anonymous. I am already on the FEMA camp list if this go south. You could show some appreciation for me risking my life to get this info out to people like you, but meh, I don;t do it for money, recognition, or glory, I do it for justice

Fuck you faggot, the only warrant of saging this thread is either

A) you're a retard because I explicitly labeled all shill assets under HRC as controlled opposition unknowing of what they're shilling for and why they're specifically doing it.

B) you're a CIA faggot posted to the computer.

Chinese have enough trouble driving right side up

Oh boy, an american who shook of all the transfats, gmos, soy and fluoride.

YOure on the right track.

they are always here they know who all us are don't doubt it for a second lol. No one is anonymous here to (((them))).

You can start here if you want to know more just ask
archive.is/pWqUR

tx brother been posting it for months trying to warn people this charlotsville shit was their work

not if their commie gov forcefully conscipt their already imbalanced virgin betas by the millions and overran the South Pacific within months

Christ Comey let her off because he was in on it, and he knew she was controlled opposition, Everyone in the Obama administration, including Romney and any other Neocon is in on it.

You cannot trust any Beurocracy. Or Trump, or the Media

The only people you can fucking trust now are the Supreme Court. just fucking wait when he suspends habeus corpus.

1.) you're lying
2.) if you want people to know who you are go to facebook or twitter
3.) you just admitted you were lying 6.) DERP
5.) kill yourself

so am i somewhat right here

sure kid, sure w/e you say. Me and my team exposed the Charlotsville op immediately after it happened. If you want to dig through the archives go for it. Lurk and ask who I am then stfu and sit down

user is incredibly well informed excellent post

Can anyone give me some information on Pax Dickinson?

I'm trying to dig deeper into who these people really are and how they're controlled opposition, revealing most of these people's past careers, such as Alaska working for BuzzFeed, but I cant' get much information on Dickinson. All I know is that he worked in IT, worked for Business Insider, is part of the Alt-Right, and looks Jewish, along with his wife. Unfortunately, I can't just say "Look how Jewish he looks!"

I'd like to know more about his possible real name, his wife, etc.

I've literally proven everyone in the rally was a plant. I just need information on this one guy, then I'll move onto Antifa members and how some of them were LARPing as neo nazis during other rallies.

>Christ Comey let her off because he was in on it, and he knew she was controlled opposition

brother the left vs right is a false paradigm, they are all on the same team

i was this NewAge cuck before i discovered that hitler was the good guy from this site tomatobubble.com

now i'm worried about Project Bluebeam and the finalized version of NWO complete with a global currency, which will lead to humans being cannon fodder for the future space wars

Wouldn't surprise me, they need a culling because they can't pay for all the entitlements.

>Donald is a fucking plant by the Jewish state of Israel
Stopped reading there you massive homoerotic pansexual bilesbian

>Controlled OP meme flag
>Immediately resorts to adhominem with classic shitpost reply

Yeah, top keke get the fuck out of here faggot, you forgot to put sage in your name.

Nice to know that you're going to be a footsoldier cannon fodder for Trumps controlled civil war.

Agreed.
and Sup Forums is AI experiment run bu CIA and Google to see how they can get the world ruling AI not to turn into a nazi or a commie.

But even if this is ture, what is the conclusion?

Well first you must know if you want to fight it or not.
I assume you do, else you wouldnt be bringing this up.
So if you want to fight it, you must decide what are you going to be fighting. What is the most evil thing humans are capable of that either side of the fake Right/Left conflict does?

Or perhaps what is the order of business for the most corrupt things that need standing up against?

This is a hierarchy of importance:

1. Pedos. What the elites have been doing to kids and why is the most vile thing you can imagine. It is evil that is not relative. Adrenochrone production and organ harvesting

2. Separation of business and state. DNC leaks, corporate interest, pay-to-play. Covering up for point 1.

3. Fake News. Controlled media covering up for CIA and politicians. Stiffling investigation. Propaganda. Covering up scandals.

4. Freedom of Speech/Censorship. Its only this important. If you dont beat them on all of the first 3, Freedom of Speech is useless to talk about and is being used against the ones who want to expose evil.

5. Breaking the AI. The philosophers and writers agree that the most tame outcome of AI controlling human race is being discarded as obsolete and put in camps. You must not let AI ever be created, even if you are told it will end human suffering. Especially when you are told it will.

damn bro you went all the way down the rabbit hole good job. They want a future like think stargate. They want the population to be superstitious occultists worshipping htem as god kings with high tech the people think is magic using us for human sacrifice (think Aztec medicine men) and organs etc. These are some incredibly sick mothehfuckers. They want transhuman, transgender, monstrosity slaves, they are sick puppies indeed

good graphic bro but Seth Rich isn't dead he is mossad

yes indeed
although i am conflicted about Tay

I wouldn't worry too much that is a little ways off yet. There are much more pressing matters

>before i discovered that hitler was the good guy from this site tomatobubble.com
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

No, Seth is not mossad, Assange is NWO plant whistleblower, George Webb is a disinfo shill

Dude Seth Rich is Mossad this is not up for debate.

Would you be laughing if you brother was just murdered? See that Panda int he shot do you know what that means?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

He trained with the Israeli Defense force in high school lol he is Mossad this was a ll a psyop there is no question about it
youtube.com/watch?v=qEAnDsqoLkQ

I am telling you I am god tier red pilled only the top bilderbergs know more than me, I don;t miss anything. I have a team of people this is what we do mate, watch their every move and expose them

I'm skeptical of your claim because this amount of pride projection is seriously violating basic OPSEC protocol.

Not a shill, I just see things from a different perspective. Did you watch trump in the primaries? The man is a new Yorker who lost, quote, "hundreds of friends" in 9/11

I already tried to tell you the movie the matrix is not fiction. I went through the same process you did mate. Uncovering something to think I knew the deal, only to uncover the next layer then the next. Let me save you the trouble IT IS ALL BULLSHIT NONE OF IT IS REAL

thanks oldfag

Got information on the lady on the left with Pax Dickinson

Elissa Shevinsky is an American technology executive, entrepreneur,[1] cybersecurity expert,[2]public speaker,[3] and author.[4]

In 2010 Shevinsky fought the New York Times, as co-owner of Neighborhoodies, over the use of the "New York Herald Tribune" logo on tee shirts. Shevinsky argued that the trademark had been abandoned.[5][6][7] In 2012, she founded MakeOut Labs, a startup known for casual Jewish online dating in NYC.[8]
Shevinsky co-founded Glimpse, an encrypted photo and video sharing app,[9] with Pax Dickinson in 2013.[10] After Glimpse, Shevinsky was funded by MACH37 for Jekudo Privacy Company.[11] In 2016, Shevinsky joined Brave as Head of Product.[12]
Shevinsky has spoken and written on enterprise security policy.[13][14] She spoke on the potential for social media to influence election outcomes at HOPE XI.[15] Shevinsky is the founder and organizer of SecretCon [16]

Shevinsky appears in the documentary CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap.[17] She is also a cast member in the documentary Silenced.[18]

Shevinsky was active in GamerGate,[19] declaring herself GamerGate Neutral.[20] She advocated for civil discourse and against censorship.

user does have a point. I am honestly on the fence about the Trump and haven't decided yet. Because there are deep things that can go either way that would take to long to explain. The only reason I am not 100% sure is a plant is because he is so wealthy, meaning he could have legitimately gotten tot he top going against the system whereas that would be impossible for anyone else to do. So there is a possibility he is legit whereas anyone else in the system are of the system they don;t rise unless it is approved

imagine being as retarded as OP.
saged.

What the fuck is up with posters like this?

you know you should imitate Anon5 and clusterbomb some redpills