One of the things alt-left holds against us is that we have no culture, which is hilariously wrong...

One of the things alt-left holds against us is that we have no culture, which is hilariously wrong. To erase he negativity of the Navi movement, let's make some memes that show our white pride in positive holidays: St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, Christmas etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/UGuB9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nazi*. I'm drunk.

Irish are not white, they are white niggers.

>Irish are not white
>they are white
It didn't even take another sentence for you to contradict yourself.

Even better. We Irish were considered a minority a long time ago. If anything we are more underprivileged because our history is often forgotten.

>Irish are not white, they are white niggers
I'm a complete retard - the post
SeeAlso did you know that the Irish are the most stable cromagnon population due to their isolation being not 1 but 2 islands away from the European mainland? Irish are the whitest people on the planet

They cannot see the wood for the trees. They are constantly immersed in white culture and thus don't even recognize it anymore, because for them "culture" is something exotic, not what you experience every day.

Mostly because they are retarded and don't understand the meaning of words.

They are the most drunk and orange people.

>Murricans
>understanding english sentences more complex than football announcements
Pick one.

Operative word here is nigger. Color is the adjective to that.

Not relevant
>Murricans
I have a meme flag on you nigger

BTW, Navi salutes and Navi flags give bad optics. It's the optics of angry people, who want to commit violence. The Dodge Charge BIAS-CONFIRMS that optic. It's really bad persuasion.
People like Jared Taylor are better at explaining things (e.g. "Whites have a right to articulate and defend their group interests").
Also, look at the normies: imgur.com/gallery/UGuB9

If they aren't white, then why did you say they were? If I gave you a red shirt and asked you what color it was, would you go "That's not red, it's a red shirt"?

>not getting it this hard

They are niggers who happen to be white. Their color is white, everything but that is nigger.

>reading is for faggots
Seems to have a basis in reality

In the white pride corner, you might as well post the old man on the train with the poos and the muslims. They're actually proud of that crap.

how is it that germans consistently make the most intelligent posts on this site? i think i can provide this as evidence for the sapir-whorf hypothesis.

THE PARTS OF WHITE CULTURE YOU TAKE PRIDE IN IS THE SUBJUGATION OF OTHER RACES FOR ITS NOT FOOD MUSIC OR ANY OF THE OTHER THINGS THE OTHER RACES SEEK PRIDE IN #FUCKWHITEPRIDE

Correct. This is even more obvious when you ask people for examples of turkish/arab/african etc. cultures. The answer is usually "Their cuisine", and after that: silence.

st.patrik, christmas, halloween?
wtf get away with your american shit.

Only white pride is this, the whole world.

Yeah I'm Irish and Sup Forums has been calling me a nigger for years, now they want to use my culture to make themselves look good. Top lel.

>They are niggers who happen to be white.
Your first 4 words in this whole thread were "Irish are not white". Which is it, are they or are they not white? You are the only nigger here because of you can't understand your own Goddamn reading.

He's not Sup Forums he's a 9gag normie with facebook friends

>reeeeeeeee my nigger narrative has failed reeee
lol dumb nigger

>get away wit
those things are a representation of consumerism not white culture

Go back to your containment BLM Facebook group dumb shill.

>digging yourself deeper

Do you know that peach is both a fruit and a color?
peach colored peach and a brown colored peach are both possible.
White whites vs. white niggers if you want. But that just sounds silly

Kys my man

Halloween is my favorite day of the year. Best party day.

I see that you have no clue what you talking about. You think Africans tolerate your nigger ass, they have many different African tribes, you are what? 50% white negroid. You ain't got your culture. That ain't no Asian culture either, Chinese have many celebrations and different cultures. What is this white pride? White implies interracial between white skin races. Your picture has stereotypes your retarded channels like Discovery, History, Nation Geographic are promoting.

People cannot see "White culture" just as a fish cannot "see" the water in which it is swimming.

>White people invented everything of note and created the modern world.

Holy shit dude, you can't be this fucking dumb. The point I see you making is that say, Japanese and Chinese can both agree that Japanese are Chinese and Chinese are not Japanese. They hate the each other so much that they would never associate with them. However, they will both agree that they are Asian. Ffs.
Also, it's still a peach nonetheless. Just like Irish are still white. Tbqh, you confused me even more because of that shitty analogy. Back to the drawing board- Are Irish white, yes or no?

*Japanese are not Chinese.

Why are all the strongest men on the planet White?

I thought we were all supposed to be weak Neet faggots with small penises...

White people have invented everything of note and created the modern world. Planes, trains, automobiles, electricity, computers, the internet, modern medicine, modern agriculture, space travel, the telephone............the list goes on.

You cannot see White culture just as a fish cannot see the water in which it swims.

What is globalization?

The result of modern logistical capabilities which were created by the White race.