How does Sup Forums justify using "red-pilled" term when

it was offered by a leather clad nigger in a story written by trannies? Is "Red Pill" supposed to be the ultimate irony?

I personally hate the term because of where it's from. If a nigger offered me two pills, I'd refuse. Not sure why so many white nationalists would take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simulacron-3 wasn't written by trannies

>Douglas Hofstadter's 1979 book Gödel, Escher, Bach features a pair of characters who "push-into" and "pop-out of" the two-dimensional world of Escher prints. The way they do this is to drink from a blue or a red phial.[11] A further reference could be taken later in the story when the pair encounter a paradox during which "The System crashed". Hofstadter cites Lewis Carroll as a strong influence on the book (the front cover of the book has a line that says that the book is "in the spirit of Lewis Carroll".) The "push-into" and "pop-out of" phials are reminiscent of the Alice in Wonderland "drink me" and "eat me" potion and cake, which shrink and grow Alice. The Matrix very clearly references Alice in Wonderland with the "white rabbit" and the "down the rabbit hole" phrases, as well as referring to the Matrix as "Wonderland".

/thread

Good RP

>Simulacron-3 wasn't written by trannies

Matrix was and that's where the origin of the term "red pilled" came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

Everyone knows you guys didn't get "red pill" from that.

Don't even try.

They weren't always trannies, retard.

Are you dense? The point is the trannies didn't write shit, they just stole the story and added some scifi flash.

>a pill in Total Recall that's red

Except that they don't refer to it as a "red pill" or those who wake up as "red pills". That was a Matrix construct.

The Wachowski brothers were immediately MkUltra'd for getting scarily close to redpilling the masses through the original Matrix.

This is their punishment.

>they just stole the story and added some scifi flash.

Don't forget coined the term "red pill". Tell me how this was ever a term before the Matrix. Please tell me how they ripped that term off because that came directly from them.

>somebody did one bad thing
>everything they do is now bad

Fuck off with your shitty logic

I don't use red-pilled. I just say common sense and intellectually curious.

>Take existing plot device
>Replace word "vial" for "pill"
wow creative

As a fan of the Matrix movies, I've heard OPs statement IRL from a low iq retard. Funny how it was the bad guys that were the fetishwear party goers. These two lunatics were taken in by femdom mistresses

What? Just because a black guy said it, you automatically hate it? What kind of back woods hick are you? Do you have light bulbs in your home? Then you're a hypocrite and don't give me that "Hurrrrr Thomas Jefferson invented light bulbs!" because he didn't invent the carbon filament, yet you still use them because a white dude came up with them first. It's the same shit here, a degenerate stole the idea and it caught on, yet you still use it. It's idiots like you, who can't think outside of a tiny ass narrow spectrum, that the white supremacy stereotype comes from. You're just as much a walking stereotype as every nigger with his pants sagged. Just think about that.

The red pill meme was lifted from the Plato's Cave analogy you retard.

You have no idea what the "to coin a term" means do you?
I'm sure "Arbeit macht frei" existed before the nazis also.

I'm fully aware. I also think it's a completely worthless technicality here and a waste of text to even discuss.

Tell me, what bearing does "who coined the exact term that's been coopted twenty years later" have on fucking anything? This isn't Trivial Pursuit.

How does the left justify communsim when Marx addressed the JQ and Kropotkin was a racist?

>I personally hate the term because of where it's from

everyone point and laugh at this pedantic cretin

this

If it was written by trannies I'd give it less than a grain of salt. But brothers who were converted to trannies after informing the masses?

(((they))) did not like what the Wachowski's were up to and punished/discredited them.

The Allegory of the Cave was lifted from Parmenides' Way of Truth/Opinion you retard.
;^)

Implying the Wachowskis didn't get MK-Ultra'd as punishment for releasing The Matrix.

>If it was written by trannies I'd give it less than a grain of salt.

Um it was obvious from the first movie when an ordinary white guy gets picked up by a tranny at an S&M night club and then handed over to a nigger named Morpheus who in real life would be raping Neo right now after he was stupid enough to fall for the trap set by them

>The -ski ending and its derivations are the only ones in Polish that have feminine forms, where women have the feminine version ending in -ska instead.

What's the problem in using an idea? Is it because the term was popularised by people outside your ideology?

Low effort ad hominem is low effort.

There are no new ideas. That these brothers were able to synthesize well-tread concepts and present them in a novel way does not give them ownership of the underlying ideas; further, once something is released for consumption it no longer belongs to the creators but rather in some small part to each individual by which it is consumed.

Also swallowed whole by an industry that fosters mental illness.

>here you can get acquainted with our logical fallacy central

Yep. Which movie do you think they got them after?
>Matrix 1