The pedophile rings still haven't been uncovered. We need to do something, maybe a kind of project veritas action...

The pedophile rings still haven't been uncovered. We need to do something, maybe a kind of project veritas action. Smuggling in a camera or something of that sort.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AkshayaDeGroot/status/897563079956889601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great now I'm hungry for pizza
thanks for nothing OP

Oh well, RIP kids

Come on, give me some of your ideas.

Drumpf said white nationalists arent evil. The systematic murder, rape, buying and selling of kids, combined with a corrupt government that commits all other sorts of crimes is now a non-issue, user.

Bumping because pizzagate is real and it fucks me up pretty badly whenever I think about the kids

Why? There's no way to stop the cheesy goodness from spilling.
That crust is too powerful you know. Even if you produced irrefutable evidence the judicial system will never accept them because "power".

Nope. You could not join them without doing shit to kids or being compromised in some way. They have it down to a science. Best bet would be to talk to folks in the homosexual underworld. They are the closest tie to these fuckers. No joke listen to the top notch investigators of this shit like James Rothstein.
Also remember if you read about the franklin scandal, kids like Paul Bonacci hung around the sleazy gay bars in Omaha, as well as many of the offenders in that ring. Be extremely careful! Fags are not wimps, and these kinds of fags are connected. In fact I would not do it unless I had experience.

Heh, sorry kiddo(s).

We just need the people to wake up to it, we cant let those children continue to suffer.

twitter.com/AkshayaDeGroot/status/897563079956889601

For instance

That shit is way too real.

This could also be a ARG done by the government.
Besides people are "woke" as it is. You've got people mouthing off on YouTube with vids that reach 500+k people now.
No getting more woke than this, the problem is that it's way out of the people's league/power.

so
1) It's a government ARG placed here on purpose

or

2) Elites don't give a fuck because elites.

Why even care or give a damn?

Does the US have Muslim pedo rings too? I just thought it was the uk

We could send in an extremely small camera, some kind of mini-robot or blow open a tunnel.

OP I do not wish to derail the thread here but any info on that Danish sunmarine linked to the dissaperance of a female hjourno investigating Haiti is getting slid hard
Anyone got any updates on this?

this
But people are legit braindead when it comes to facing the truth.
To the point where I believe those high ranking shadow government cabbalists put them under some kind of spell through mainstream media and such.

Another avenue would be investigating some of the occult circles. This could turn into a wild goose chase, but you would eventually run into people who DO know about this shit, but pretend that you are nuts for asking. Do not be fooled by the peaceful wiccan types either there is a fairly big minority of those cultist types who are involved in the conditioning of kids and very dark left hand type shit who are wiccans. There is so much bullshit and lying in the community though it would be really hard if you were not an expert in it. Seriously the occult angle is dangerous too, depending on who you run into. 99 percent larp, but fuck there are some seriously weird groups out there, and in higher social circles, it gets even fucking weirder.

The Periscope app for sure has a giant turkish pedo ring going around

Sadly a lot of small kids use periscope, and turks, ruskies and other child fuckers try to groom them to do indecent shit

This shit is FREQUENT although I'm sure some honeypot streams exist.
One giant CP bust on periscope could fuck up Twitters stocks pretty hard I reckon

Nah u win, pizza boys and girls.

Please continue feasting on the flesh of children.

If you have something like the stuff project veritas puts out, you could upload it everywhere on the Internet, this would be die hard proof, people would outrage and you could eventually turn the whole place over with just enough people.

That is not the problem. The problem is getting somebody who is sharp, charming, and knows their shit and also believes in the cause. There are fags who HATE the pedophilia, and in fact most fags do hate it. Look up James Rothstein for some ideas. He is so fucking solid and nobody ever mentions him. He was a new york city detective and was one of the guys tasked with some of the weirder crimes in the 70s and 80s. He has seen a fucking lot.

uhm, guys? Went to school with this guy, he's super smart, really high IQ. What's goin' on here?

facebook. /austin.green.967

It's too fishy... in my opinion this is quite literally a clue hunt placed by the CIA. To what end? As fuel for the upcoming civil war.
It just doesn't feel right

You don't necessarily have to smuggle someone in there. Like I said, you could just break inside the place.

A clue hunt by the CIA? You would first have to proof that they are at all interested in a civil war.

Break inside "what" place? You need intel, man. That is your problem, unless you are an ultra hacker from 90's cinema. We need intel. This shit IS known by folks in the police force. These types should NOT be talked to. You do not know if you are talking to a good guy, or a bad guy. They become the heavies for some of these pedophiles.

Break into the pizza place

Why wouldn't they be? America needs a hard reset in order to transcend its limits. Albeit it's a morbid thought it's actually a fact.
Stagnation must be stamped out.

Litleraly 1000s now

What do you mean?

That is not smart. Do not do anything illegal. They know your intentions, and then you will be watched if the place is a genuine den of filth, or you will be seen as a nut from an institution. NOTHING illegal. These fuckers can be taken down through legal means. Good people would probably be killed in the process, but it could be done.

How can they be taken down legally?

>legally
You mean by the laws their kind made and enforce?

It's based on Sálo, a really edgy book.

That's why I was asking

Not by their laws, but through sheer exposure. I do not know how powerful they truly are. Maybe they are more powerful than we can comprehend. Problem is when you have random people taking the law into their own hands, you get really fucked up results. We need to expose them. THe problem is they infiltrate large groups, and you can only do the really intense investigation through large well funded groups.

I am still thinking on how to solve the riddle. I think there are some good answers there. But think about it this way. Nick Bryant, who wrote The Franklin Scandal, sent his book to every major politician in America, and also to many of his friends in the media. Guess what kind of response he got? ....

Exposure is what I thought about, but not necessarily to the politicians, but rather the people, maybe especially those who live NEARBY.

>I do not know how powerful they truly are.
Surely being alleged child kidnappers who operate without any problems rings a bell?

What I mean is it the kind of shit that was rumored to have happened during the blockchain investigation? Where you have proof of something and you suddenly find it is being deleted from your computer or altered?

Yes I know how bad it probably is, and that is fucking bad enough. Children's agencies totally infiltrated, many police and many private investigators infiltrated. Politicians obviously infiltrated. How deep and how far back does this go, though? We have some hints, and the hints are terrifying.

120 Days of Sodom is the correct title of the book.

You mean ritually crushing victims, ritually copulating with them and using the sexual fluids for occult purposes? No there are some things that SRA victims have said that are convincing. They follow certain ritual behavior that is not just made up in the mind of a perverted dilettante

it goes way back

FEELS...THE PEDOPHILES ARE ON FEELS! YOU HAVE TO STOP THEM!

Probably because the don't exist you tinfoil hat loony.