We

>we

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=SvVkHIbU8N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((we)))

Did the MSM ever even vilify Bush on this level? This is out of control.

relevant
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

close.

but you see, Bush just took the hits. he never hit back.

Trump hits back, and makes them lose their fucking minds.

Not even close. They may as well have been sucking bushes dick compared to what they've done to Trump.

you also have to remember that Bush was a good little "compassionate conservative," aka gutless neocon, so he would have done the whole song and dance for the media about hate being unacceptable and still get called "literally Hitler" by everyone.

remember, he's the one who called Islam "a religion of peace"

Something is wrong here. . I mean they are committing press suicide.

Bush is effectively part of the deep state compared to Donald Trump. They villified him out of principle rather than real objection.

No matter how poorly he may do, it's fairly obvious that Trump is not a part of the establishment. There is no way that they would risk so many resources and so much credibility trying to burn him if he wasn't

Wow. The propaganda machine shows itself. They can never claim unbiased journalism ever again.

translation: no matter what fake news we come up with he stands by his base

can't get more literally based than that

This

I wish Trump was half of what they thought he was

nah

they basically said he was an evil retarded warmonger but hell even Hillary voted for the Iraq War and the Patriot Act. This is some next level tantrum being thrown right now.

>blames and condemns both sides
>literally tries to unite both sides by spreading the blame
>this is anti jew by nature, the jew lives to separate, divide, and conquer.

Reminder that the jew is the core of all evil in the US, and anything done to break sides apart further is jewish tricks

they started calling him a war criminal
forgetting that they were 100% in the tank for all of Bush's wars and were complicit in fueling support for them

OY VEY!!!

Seriously. Based as all fuck. Congrats, we already won the 2nd term.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

Good old CNN with their unbiased, factually accurate reporting once again

>fear

smell that lads? ((media)) is shittng their pants

we, right guys?

>No. just no.

Such high journalism! What prose!

Trmupsters really triggered by CNN. This is funny.

>Reminder that the jew is the core of all evil in the US, and anything done to break sides apart further is jewish tricks

>How the stunned media reacted
This is how you know you can't trust the fuckers at all, they are literally acting like youtube e-celebs.

>t. a tv channel on it way to 25th in the nation

you can forget about a (you)

why the fuck didn't the last republican prez get this much hate? something is fishy as fuck with this shit.

Hypothetical: What if they're right?

the jew is the fuse but normie trash is the fuel.

>They will view his comments as a stamp of approval to increase their efforts to divide us
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

This.

They are too lazy to even change Trump's picture

Why do leftists reply to Trump the minute he tweets?

I don't get it, all he said was there are violent elements on the left, which is an understatement, antifa are violent thugs, this is an indisputable fact, I remember the BBC coverage of the antifa riots in Germany, where they tore up the streets & burned hundreds of cars, BBC called it a peaceful protest, the media needs to stop telling lies.

>that whole presser

TRUMP IS WHO ((((WE)))) FEARED HEVWAS

women and shitskins didn't know how to use the internet until around 2007 when the first iphone was released so every corporation's emails/social media wasn't flooded with such an overwhelming amount of liberal faggotshit.

how is this fag not banned from twitter for spamming and harassment?

>TRUMP

>IS

>WHO

>WE

>FEARED

>HE'D

>BE

>Media narrative: EVIL Nazis vs peaceful normal people

>Trump: It's more complex than that, there are good and bad people on both sides. The Alt-Left shares a lot of blame for the violence. The car murderer is a terrible evil person. There were lots of very decent, normal people protesting the removal of the statue.

>Media: TRUMP PRAISES NAZIS: THE RACIST SPEECH HE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE. HE REALLY IS LITERALLY HITLER.

>literally hitler
Same tired line used against every politician that isnt farleft.

>Trump: "I condemn white nationalists and the KKK totally."
>Jules: YOU. LITERALLY. DEFENDED. NAZIS.

must be a sad existence to be trapped in an msm fueled us vs them narrative
kinda feel sorry for them for being so dumb

>increasingly nervous left

Nowhere near.
A lot of them love bombed him.
In all my years I've never seen them go so long or so hard or so obviously after ANYONE like they're going after Trump.

>if i say it enough times that makes it true

average frustrated chump logic

the impotent rage is so pathetic... what is he expecting to gain from this?

I usually watch Fox and Friends but this morning I am watching CNN to collect their tears. It's amazing.

I'm speechless.

Yesterday was the worst day of Trump's presidency yet.

for the media, the jews, and the niggers

They are so fucking dramatic kek

>fake terms like alt left

IT EXISTS NOW BABY!

>there is one they fear
>Dragonborn!
youtube.com/watch?v=QpvM9uwOcUc

this shit is fucking crazy. how about this lady? yvette fulcra??

What? Trump literally condemned the murderer. How can leftards make such drastic mental gymnastics?

>leftists pull down memorial statue
>suddenly more memorial vandalism
>must have been the nazi right!!!

they. all. talk. like. this. because. autism.

God fucking damn they tried to pin THAT on him?
This is fucking insane

Trump IS who (((they))) feared he was, though.

Hypothetical: What if dinosaurs still existed?

>politicized violence should be legal

Why are left-wing people so retarded?

>we
mainstream media pretty much represents the view of the majority though - he's pretty much done at this point.
perhaps you've been spending to much time here to see this in realistic terms ? leave your echo chamber if you want to really understand what's going on in the world...

Almost the whole population since WW2 was raised by jewish and left-leaning public schools and colleges, I can't even blame them anymore for being under jewish mind control. we need to put out more anti jew red pills that aren't obfuscated by the MSM

We'd fug their scaly ass

Why do all you asians come here an become fucking leftists. Value freedom for once in your fucking life.

The style of writing of CNN is so grotesque. Really, really disrespectful. I am disgusted by it. They are nothing more than yellow newspaper

I love it how CNN has completely dropped the act that they're a legitimate news organization and not a propaganda agency.
>they will view his comments...
>they
>to increase their efforts to divide us
>us
CNN tells you they're one of YOU and Trump and his folks are YOUR enemy.

>rally held by white nationalist group
>woman punches a white nationalist
>he's a neo-Nazi now
wat

((They)) will divide us. Already they can't even see themselves as anything but a leftist collective. This they that they speak of is ordinary Americans.

HEY HEY

HO HO

GREEDY KIKES HAVE GOT TO GO

(((They))) know that the Russia narrative is going to die soon, so its back to insults like nazi sympathizer.

It's working against them. I've seen so many people say "wow I didn't realize how bad the news media was in the USA until Trump dared to run for president."

>drumpf opens his dumb mouth embarrasing himself

>"B-BUT THE JOOOS!!!!"

grow up,kid

>Trump gives mature, adult response, calling out the violence of both sides and not excusing the violence of one side just because they're more popular or have better PR while still calling out the other side as well.
>TRUMP IS EXACTLY WHO WE FEARED HE WAS, LITERALLY HITLER, LITERALLY STOOD UP, SIEG HEILED, CONGRATULATED THE MURDERER, SHOOK HIS HAND, AND THEN DEMANDED MORE INNOCENT GIRLS BE MURDERED UNDER THE WHEELS OF WHITE VOLKSWAGENS.
These people are fucking toddlers throwing a goddamn national tantrum because it's not faaaaair that they ALSO got told off for having a fight. It's not fair it's not fair it's not fair.

fpbp

They can't, they're used to being dominated by warlords and communist despots. All they know is soul-crushing authoritarianism, it's the only form of governance that makes them feel comfortable.

>REEEE WERE SO DIVIDED BECAUSE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>REEEE TRUMP MAKES IT EASIER TO DIVIDE US
wewlad

We full Luegenpresse now

And you all know what comes next

Wow. Does Nazi even have meaning anymore?

>typical VICE """""journalist"""""
Embarrassing

Means anyone who questions leftist orthodoxy

SHUT
IT
DOWN

And this is when it finally stops working

they changed the headline. I cant find it anywhere.

>murderer

wewlad

I'm excited tb.h

Attention.

>No. Just no

Fuck me, is a black 18 year old NYC liberal university student writing CNN's headlines?

People really are fucking stupid. Everything Trump said was 100% correct and everyone's just losing their minds saying he emboldened white supremacists. What is wrong with people?

>Why do leftists reply to Trump the minute he tweets?

You can check out a 538 podcastt from.. a week or two ago?

They openly admit they follow and retweet DRUMPF because it's the biggest feedback they get. This is why they never shut up about him, it's their livelihood. Every time they ride his coattails they get responses and readers.
They put this differently on the podcast of course, but that's the essence of it.

>general hate

WTF??

youtube.com/watch?v=SvVkHIbU8N0

>lefty spray paints lincoln memorial
>cover it up and blame trump

WEW

>black separatist groups have risen in membership