Visegrad bros, do you think if it came to a referendum...

Visegrad bros, do you think if it came to a referendum, your countries would chose to leave the EU rather than accept Muslim/African migrants?

Not asking your personal preference - what is your read about the mood on the ground, so to speak?

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the governments wont leave EU, too many gibs

Poland and Hungary seem pretty steadfast in their refusal to comply. Do you think they're just bluffing and will cave when threatened with expulsion? How would the public react to that?

I've seen less about the situation in your country but it is pretty much the same right?

Yes, there were polls indicating that Poles would rather leave the EU than take rapefugees. Media establishment was butthurt as fuck when they reported on it.
Poles only support the EU because they are still convinced that it's an economic project that benefits us rather than dystopian hell on earth.
We're out the moment the EU tries to force us to take rapefugees, accept faggot marriages or any other social bullshit.
We are sensitive when it comes to sovereignity issues thanks to our history so the elites have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to convince plebs that EU doesn't strip us of sovereignity.

Do you think your government will give the people the choice if push comes to shove? I'm seriously considering moving to Eastern Europe, it seems like the only place in the world where raising a white family will be safe in the coming decades.

I just heard some poll results about this issue: in Czechia about 75% of people want to leave EU, in Hungary and Poland around 75% want to stay (I was surprised too), Slovakia around 50:50

we can stay in eu till 2020 (thats when gibs end) then eu can fuck off

>Do you think your government will give the people the choice if push comes to shove?
It's hard to tell really. Our government want the EU gibs but they also want the EU to fuck off when it comes to their social bullshit. They are not really euro-sceptical. However they are quite emotional and populist so it's possible that they would arrange a referendum.
I doubt that anything big will happen in 2 years to trigger such event, though.

>I'm seriously considering moving to Eastern Europe
If the West goes to shitter there will be no safe heaven anywhere in the world. So you either beat them in the West or say bye bye to free mankind

I don't think people will give gov a choice.

And even if they menage to push some they will just have some pogroms to deal with sooner or later

>So you either beat them in the West or say bye bye to free mankind
Well... shit.

We and Hungary have our own vision of EU and it was turning out fine for most Poles(they don't understand there are things like EEA and they don't understand that even though they get gibs there are more regulations so it's harder to keep the bussiness you got gibs on).
But when they start pushing some sick shit it's over man. We don't need this shit

If the West actually falls then you're right, the brown hoard will turn its attention eastwards. I don't think that will actually happen but I think it will be a shitty and more dangerous place to live than eastern Europe.

If shit well and truly hits the fan in the West I will of course return to join the fray but I don't think my wife and children should be there

but if we treaten to not elect them, read no mor gibs from the people, they will change their stance very quickly

v4 should became part of Russia

Well the central Europe is without a doubt safer place to live and it will remain so until the bitter end. The trade off is shit money from the western perspective. There's already an influx of Western tourists and even settlers but they either bring their money or start a small businesses like restaurants.
Most won't admit it directly but even the normiest of normalfags are racists who don't want to deal with niggers and muslims.

kys Ivan

I believe my countrymen wish to be a part of united europe, as they believe it to be beneficial economically and increases security. All people I know would consider other europeans extended family.
This does not extend to people from the outside. With west serving as example of what future holds, I think the population would choose Polish Poland over the EU.
We are a special case though - the ideal of resistance against invaders permeates our history and culture. Always the underdog, the bulwark of Christendom, Christ of nations, to suffer, die and be reborn.
As far I as know, same goes for Czechs and Slovaks.

niceme.me/

Come to papa, you know you want it.

Your papa is ok, I hate the rest of you.

wiem że to gównopost, ale zabij się

Ten cały thread to gównopost, dzień w dzień to samo. Hehe no my Polacy to byśmy od tak mogli wyjść z tej unii, ale ten, no, ludzie nie chcą xD

Not sure desu. I think it would be a Brexit-type referendum. About 50/50. But I'd like to see our neomarxist eurocucks ("eurohujers" in Czech) throwing a tantrum in case of successful "Czexit".