Are you ready fot 2022?

Are you ready fot 2022?

No.

>Voting for a commie

Voting for May wasn't much better. shes awful

>2020: US goes Bernie demsoc
>2022: UK goes Corbyn socdem
>2024: AU goes to the Queen to ask for a new parliament because all the PMs were sacked for being half-breeds

>Are you ready fot 2022?
>fot
can labor do anything without fucking it up

>corbyn fills your country with foreigners
>corbyn disarms your military
>all to facilitate the inevitable invasion of the gael
tál

To be fair to Corbyn he's been against immigration but I still don't trust that communist cunt ball.

Piss off Momentum, you have no power here. Go get lost in Diane Abbot's black hole you disgusting scum.

YOU SCUM!

>mfw watching leftists fall to shit and cry worldwide
you lost brexit
you lost to Trump
you lost the UK elections
you lost 11 fucking mini elections in the USA

You guys fucking suck at this whole "life" thing, lol

Vote UKIP or if they don't have a candidate for a meme party. Unless you live in one of the 15/20 or so constituencies with an okay Tory, or the 4 or 5 with a decent labour MP. Outside of that, vote as far right as you can. A lot of the regionalist parties are okay actually as well (obviously not PC or the Scottish cancer)

dont forget how bad labour wrecked the economy, but i would vote for jezzer on the sole reason he seems like a decent chap and isnt theresa wheat fields may

>but i would vote for jezzer
I can smell the haggis and treachery from here, you dirty fucking Scotcuck

>UKIP
>Not a meme party

Tories just increased the (((interest))) on student loans by 6.9%. The U.K electoral scene is increasingly lacking, Labour might win the next election, especially as more boomers die out.

YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE THE DAY OF A CORBYN/ADAMS ALLIANCE GOVERNMENT.

ONCE MORE, THE MOST INSANE PART OF IRELAND WILL CONTROL THE FATE OF NATIONS

When will that reese mogg guy be crowned king ?
He looks even more anglo than mosley

>Are you ready fot 2022?
I don't know. How do I know I'm prepared.

Only reason I'd vote for Jezza is if he brought in a proper reeducation system for out of work adults. We have a SEVERE issue of middle class work being totally ignored because people can't get the training to do so and are too financially stressed to take time off to train for them.

Simplifying the education in terms of length would solve all of Britain's trade skill issues. But they refuse to bring in US style community college courses where you learn the trade intensively for a few months instead of 2 years.

Call me when he stops supporting right wing policies like Brexit.

2022 is the year of Mogg. Not Corbyn.

This would be an improvement, he's a proper Tory, but its too late to elect conservatives now the country is already damaged beyond repair. Conserving that and not taking the fight to the left directly would be silly

Ngl that would be the greatest election of all time

Ruth Davidson is a cow

What happened to THINGS?, I thought he was going to come back.

fuck off nigger kike kkk kommie

nigger

All the parties here are shit. Don't pretend there's any even romotely right wing party.

This guy looks like he enjoys nigger cum in his mustache

Yep. Don't even care if he lets in a load of Jihadis, this country's already too far gone. May as well get some free shit for a few years, then jump ship.

You sicken me.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

Can't wait to see that faggot lose again

yes, they are suppresive personalities

If Jezza said that with the pencil in his mouth like in OP's pic, maybe it'd sound like fot instead of for.

>t.man from a country that swung Labour while criticising a country that swung Conservative

>voting
>he actually thinks he's influencing the result