Man very abruptly, very suddenly appears overnight claiming to be "the face of the white nationalism"

>man very abruptly, very suddenly appears overnight claiming to be "the face of the white nationalism"
>this happens very conveniently during a time when extremely right-wing outlets (like this board for example) are growing in momentum
>this same man claims to be the face of various other movements all comprised as "the alt-right"
>this alt-right movement proceeds to occupy every inch of the growing conservative grassroots population, who exist as a direct result of leftist absurdity
>it very quickly becomes impossible to discuss traditionally right-wing issues without alt-right cronies, led by this guy, blustering onto the scene
>this culminates (thus far) with an alt-right rally, where dozens of alt-right men appear in public waving nazi flags
> done to protest the destruction of a statue
>resulting in many more statues across the country being torn down in response to the actions of "the alt-right"
>the media now has stockpiles of ammunition to attack right-wing president, claiming he is allied with this mysterious alt-right
>it has also encouraged right-wing policitians (RINOs) to denounce their own voter base, "compromise" (accept leftist values and abandon right-wing ones)
>and has seemingly validated all of the mainstream narrative that whites are evil and deserve to be bred out of existence, if not executed

And the best part? This suspicious man will surely end up killed. He will be killed by some ulterior force (most likely yet another CIA plant, taking the guise of a "white nationalist" who thinks "Spencer didn't go far enough") and cement Spencer as some kind of hero, despite everything he has done to ruin your efforts.

It's impressive. Forget Soviet Russia, THIS is how you conduct a psyops and ruin a nation. Just let Kim nuke me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
youtube.com/watch?v=PAYlNY6Ee-g
youtube.com/watch?v=2TAJlonlNX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't work though, Trump claimed both sides have extremists

His name was Roberta Paulson

are you new? we have been calling spencer a plant since day 1

it doesnt matter, trump is 1 voice among many

>abruptly, very suddenly appears overnight
these all mean the same thing little jap.
He's been around years and slowly growing.
David Duke has been fairly popular for decades.
He hasn't died and neither will Spencer.

poopey penises

>appears overnight
Stopped reading
Sage

He dindu nuttin

>appears overnight

wanna know how I know you're retarded?

Spencerfags (feds) on alert

No we haven't. Only shills shittalk Spencer

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

Also sage leftypol thread

Leftypol on suicide watch

We are exploding

It was pretty obvious if you saw him enter the scene on day one of Hillary popularizing the term "alt-right" basically pushed on us by the MSM and retards here fell for it after a couple of days when it wasn't so obvious he was being pushed on us by our enemies so we had a head that could be chopped off. We were formless and leaderless before. Much more powerful that way.

He did you stupid faggots and was introduced by Hillary Clinton.

I had literally never heard of him since the board was created up until the late stages of the election. Fucker appeared out of nowhere.

It's pretty crazy how people are letting the same thing happen again and again without catching on. Whenever theres some sort of counter movement these people derail it by planting controlled opposition or creating infighting. They have hijacked every single movement that could post any amount of threat the last 40 years or so

Nazi larp and KKK are controlled opposition

Spencer is the real deal

Marx was only able to sell his distortions by couching them in truth. The mid 19th century was hell for workers.

Hiding behind flag and nazi salute some cia asset (you) call leader is funny. I see thru (you), cia boy.

>not realizing dickie is the nazi larp

either one of you post your hands

I bet you won't because you are shitskin shills

>gets called CIA
>asks for identifying information

It's like poetry

Hes relatively young thats why. He edited Takimag before starting his own thing about 5 years ago. He traveled in the circles of old paleocons and Amren types.

I knew you were a shitskin

Leave this thread shill

Is this the hourly lefty/pol/ character Spencer assasination thread?

>the president of the most payed-attention to nation on the planet is only one voice
Sure, one voice that's heard by millions if not billions of ears almost every day

REMINDER

(You)

YES

There's almost no point replying to you because you're without a doubt a shill trying to further fuck the counter movement up. Others should know though, spencer is a literal no one. You can quickly recognize who is controlled opposition by seeing how often they end up in media. Compared to the natural grass root support. Compare Varg vs Spencer, spencer gets media attention all the time, they are literally trying to pump him up.

Other examples: Alex Jones, Donald Trump. 24/7 media mention even on talkshows 24/7 now
The fact that people don't realize this yet is very sad

Wtf is this shit? Spencer should be the first to get oven'd.

>Compare Varg vs Spencer

Are you serious? Varg is a fucking bum.

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Spencer is a shill, I can't think anything else after Unite the Right.

>in as sensible and appealing a manner
You're fucking retarded, they're literally tearing down more statues now just to spite us because of his subversive fuckery. All he has ever done is fuck the right over.

He was around for years prior to cliton

he has been saying the same things for a decade. media notoriety doesn't equate to suddenly appearing. You think Alex Honnold didn't climb shit before his free solo of Yosemite, just because he wasn't famous?

The event was called "UNITE the right" so it attracted non-alt right trash (KKK, nazis, enemy infiltrators)

>has been proven to be alive before Clinton existed
>became an enormous media figure in no time at all

Media fabricated alt-right and attached Spencer to it as controlled opposition

he is a homo and should be condemning for supporting other homos, the overnight thing is no evidence so george soros shills and SJW are kinda bad at this. notice how he has no evidence that not protesting would result in more statues being torn down or simular things, Classic SJW tactic.

thats why prmoting to not protest led to more statues down ,means this shill is just trying to make less protest and succed more, thats why contacting the Mayors of different Towns worked, while no evidence to the shills Point of view.

Hence the left is at fault for its Deaths and for loosing of course since the right are reactionaries and react hence the self defense.

the left SJW and black bestiality supremacists not being pro White is the reason they are getting beat in elections, in the street and removal of blacks.

all you need to do is to compare the years what happend and then see what strategy worked.

use enemy tactics against them

I don't care about your opinion about either of them, the bottom line is Spencer has 0 organic support he just ends up in media and people falsely believe he's some sort of front figure for having ended up there. Textbook example of controlled opposition, take a coffee-break shill. You're just damaging your cause atm

>they're literally tearing down more statues now just to spite us

That's right, stay at home and never attend a rally pussy

Be a good little ancap cuck. You don't need white nationalism

Look what this fucking guy is saying on Twitter. Check his family history, his wife Nina Byzantina.

> the bottom line is Spencer has 0 organic support

Literally everyone who came to this event did it because of Spencer

You're out of your mind if you think he doesn't have support

>sage with an image

Want to know how I know you're a shill?

>The event was called "UNITE the right"
And who was more united after it? It sure wasn't the fucking right.

If (((lolbertarians))) hate Spencer he must be doing something good

Richard Spencer was a "Literally who?" on /pol up until he sperged out on Nov 19, 2016 and HEIL HEIL HEIL'd victory in front of the media
Go find a Sup Forums archive for yourself and search for him both before then, and on that date and see for yourself.
He is literally controlled opposition. He has done nothing but undermine everything and everyone.

Spencer is CIA, big time.

Nord cuck stop pretending you know what goes on in burger land. Spencer has been deliberately putting himself in the crosshairs of the media. He comes from the same social class and succeeded in getting in their heads.

I am white as one gets. Older then spencer and you combined. I'm the one that is doing the redpilling. Your leader is cia asset. Rothschild payroll.

Sage goes in the option field

C-ville major set us up otherwise there wouldn't be casualties

Go read /Alt-right general/ in the archives to get redpilled on Spencer

It could easily have been the other way around.

Sure did a lot of good, huh?
Strange how every time Spencer's ugly face ends up on the media, everything and everyone takes a big, fat, steaming shit on the "Alt-Right" and the lefties get their way.
Really activates my almonds

>"Alt-right leaders showed up after Trump".
No shit, the right wing was largely irrelevant until the '16 election cycle. Everyone gained prominence then, especially the far-right. But their ideas were around from way before.
>"They don't have children".
We don't need them to have children, we need them to represent us and let us do the breeding. Their work is more important to us than them breeding.
>"They don't hate Jews enough, they should be Sieg Heiling in front of Synagogues or I'll call them shills".
Get fucked. This is a new movement that is being developed in 2017, not 30's Central Europe. Fail-Soc is not going to fly and we learned that from watching boomer conservatives on Stormfront try to re-create it and land nowhere. We need a new 100% white movement with Millennial energy propelling policy through NPI.
>"They have no course of action".
Sure, our party is literally called the "National Policy Institute" and we have no course of action. I can promise you if you're a non-white you wouldn't like that course of action anyway.
>"They want to destroy America".
Richard stated multiple times on black conservative channels (when he's invited) that he considers his race more important than the States. If we're destroying anything it's our enemies.

Nazi larpers actively hurt the cause of nationalism, even white nationalism.

>controlled opposition that names the jew
Just lol

If you use sage with an image, it bumps the thread anyway

They sure dont train you well after that Clinton loss, Pajeet

For the newfags here: If you're new to the alt-right this is what you need to know. The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership and it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad. The alt-right has a leader - Richard Spencer. Everyone shilling against Spencer is one of the following:

-Leftypol communist (easy to spot - conehead photoshops, spergy-long arguments, use code words like "eceleb" "controlled opposition" "FBI/CIA"). They lately upgraded their shilling campaign to pose a "Nat-Soc" because their goal is to destroy the Alt-Right. They'll ask you to debate them on "Nat-Soc" and why the Alt-Right is not identical to Nazism while drowning out the thread in photoshops. Be weary of Nazi flags (all shills).
-Shitskins (duh)
-Race mixers who mixed with subhumans and now can't reverse their actions

The alt-right is WHITE-only. The (((alt-lite)))) is a knockoff version for Jews and shitskins that failed and now clings to worshipping Trumpstein as a pastime. They have no vision or purpose. Their leaders are failed Jews like Milo, Cernobitch, and other ungodly genetic experiments (Laura Loomer) that somehow still retain a fan base. The goal of the legitimate alt-right is to take over Western governments and develop white tribalism for people of European origin similar to the level of Jewish tribalism. The alt-right is simply put "white tribalism". Things like ethno states and our relation to shitskins are largely irrelevant at the present moment. Right now our priorities are winning the culture war and establishing parties.

>claiming he is allied with this mysterious alt-right
He really hasn't helped his case with how he approached the matter, with the "balanced" "both sides did it" shit, which is in start contrast with his twitter commentary on Muslim terror.

Ok but I'll keep the trip to disrespect your thread anyway

Here's another

t.kike

Yes fellow white people "nazis" are horrible they hate BASED jews and BASED Israel!!!!

Oh so your one of those WN1.0 grumpy idiots who attacks everyone around himself.

Why do (((They))) hate the alt-right so much?

Are these names Jewish or is it a coincidence?

He has a big pair of tits.

Every. Single. Time.

I've been around here for a long time myself and I honestly didn't know that. Never looked this shit up.

Beautiful speech that put everyone on suicide watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Spencer is a commie apologist and it's scary how popular he got overnight.

Oh yeah, for sure. But it's still interesting.

How? Natsocs have been involved in all the alt right demonstrations as far as I'm aware.

Trump loves the alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

Spencer is way better than a glorified lunatic that thinks that Egypt was full of blonde haired blue eyed warriors.

>Leftypol communist (easy to spot - conehead photoshops, spergy-long arguments, use code words like "eceleb" "controlled opposition" "FBI/CIA"). They lately upgraded their shilling campaign to pose a "Nat-Soc" because their goal is to destroy the Alt-Right. They'll ask you to debate them on "Nat-Soc" and why the Alt-Right is not identical to Nazism while drowning out the thread in photoshops. Be weary of Nazi flags (all shills).

These are actually sperging natsocs. The kind who dress like school shooters. They have been a problem for a while, especially on cripplechan.

>it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad
>bunch of fat fucks waving around swastikas and heiling all over the place every time things start looking a little bit too good for the conservatives
>not a LARPing cringefest
I'll grant you that it's not going to go out of style, though. There's always demand for controlled opposition.

>it's scary how popular he got overnight

>it's scary

>white nationalism is scary

It's scary if you are NOT WHITE

You should rejoice if you ARE white

Feels bad that anyone on Sup Forums is retarded enough to NOT believe this.

Spencer was pushed as a "leader" very intentionally. He's just a retard.

I'm using a nazi flag ironically, I agree with what you's saying

Soviet Union was based tho, nothing to do with this shit that infects West.

mad?

Fuck off sandcoon

Wrong, he's a Russian plant

If you attend a rally you are a Chad

Just don't sperg about kikes

Vice made us look retarded but we can recover.

The first two minutes of that documentary were gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

youtube.com/watch?v=PAYlNY6Ee-g

youtube.com/watch?v=2TAJlonlNX8

When will genuine nationalists confront him at a conference and ask him why and how he could possibly team up with Jason Kessler, a Charlottesville democrat, former BLM activist who wrote "poetry" about genociding whites and fucking niggresses before suddenly becoming a "Trumpist" as soon as november 2016 ?

This man is doing what is intended from him, that is, destabilizing Trump while Soros and Democrats provide footsoldiers, i.e. niggers & antifas.

To counter him, you need to confront him directly.

Look at leftypol hitting Spencer from every angle and failing

>he is KGB, CIA, controll op, Nazi larp, unpopular, too popular, etc

He's the real deal. He's the only person in history who was legitimately /our guy/

He was and antiwar lolbertarian who dabbled in postmodernism before going hard right. He likes to be special. Don't take his random musings too seriously.

Take the case of Richard Spencer, who was in Charlottesville as the de facto leader of the rising far-right in our country. Young and photogenic with his famously fashy haircut, Spencer too is a strong Putinphile, exuding praise for Russia and its strongman leader to anybody who will listen. His connections are more than ideological, however. His wife, Nina Kouprianova, is a Russian far-rightist herself with Kremlin connections.

As Nina Byzantina on Twitter, she is a full-fledged Kremlin troll who reliably follows the Putin line on virtually any issue, foreign and domestic, while Kouprianova has also served as the English translator for Aleksandr Dugin, a quixotic political theorist and self-proclaimed “geostrategist” who functions as Moscow’s ambassador-at-large to the Western extreme right.

I'm native nordic you fucking nat-soc retard.
Fuck you too commiefaggot.

Baked Alaska was also a Buzzfeed SJW too

It just shows whites can be converted and we don't need (((Alt-lite))) kikes doing the converting

People succumb to propaganda, only question is whether that will be our or our enemy's. and we must spread alt-right propaganda that paints us in a good light outside the dark dungeons of the internet

>this faggot

Can you link some of the evidence for that if you have it?

Let's see if your opinion is worth anyt..
oh..

Are completely imbedded in a far right bubble? Most of the clout we've won with normies is thanks to how fucking annoying SJWs are, the only thing the normies hate more than irritants is violent unironic nazis. Just fucking look at the reaction to UTR, imagine how many people we might have been starting to win over that have now sided with the antifaggots because they're scared of nazis killing more people and want to "fight hate". The right lost a fucking lot of sympathisers and the left/antifaggots gained a fuck load of new recruits.

And the same bolsheviks were more patriotic than a cuck like you that says stuff like "don't thread on the snake ecksde"

They were not pink haired whales that cried patriarchy every moment, they were still loyal wives that had alot of children with men, traditional family was valued there.

>eceleb
>controlled opposition
>a fucking widely known alphabet organization
>"code word"

yeah because Hitler didn't constantly shit on capitalism every other speech, right?

based woke jap