Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/qCVwk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Gv15M-7tGA
youtu.be/Y_93SrREKkE
youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6BoC5qEcw
maltatoday.com.mt/news/world/79756/trump_blames_both_sides_for_charlottesville_violence
timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170815/world/trump-both-sides-to-blame-for-virginia-violence.655766
youtube.com/watch?v=mR0eqePZ_l4
archive.is/FNSlE
youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Awoo

You're a fucking faggot breaking the rules by advertising and spamming. Kill yourself fag.

Stop spamming and advertising your dumb shit here.

w e w
e
w

COME JOIN US AT DISCORD/fQTfYQC

I FUCK THE MOVEMENT

I MAKE IT BURN

I FUCK THE MOVEMENT WITH MY (((SERPENT))) TONGUE

>tfw went to the alt-right discord during a Spencerpede AMA to troll TRSfags

am I gonna be doxxed? I'm not even a right-winger.

The color revolution is starting. Stay safe, anons.

Reported

THERE'S NO CRYING IN POLITICS

>does anyone ever click on these discords?
>>tfw to intelligent too get harvest'd
Only the dumbest faggots in the world who want to be doxed and honeypotted.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

t. FBI

Fucking kill yourself, honeypot spamming advertising faggot.

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their percentages increase.

No, t. a pretty gud server you should check out. Not everyone is some leftcuck spyfag.

When is antifa going to be labled a terrorist organization?

Fuck off, spammer.

Last time it was Miller, tomorrow it'll be Bannon, after that Omarosa or KAC. I wait for the official announcement.

yeah but Trump's not a racist, so that's not gonna happen. There's literally no argument in favor of that that doesn't involve race.

Is there such a thing as "alt right" discord? That would explain a lot.

Go fuck yourself spamming fag.

I love black people and think they are a necessity to human culture and understanding in the long run. MAGA 14/88

DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED JFK!

SOON

>JUST CONDEMN THE NAZIS TRUMP
>"Racism is evil, and those who commit violence in his name like Neo-Nazis and white supremacists are scum."
>...t-that's not good enough!

Trump absolutely destroyed these idiots.

yeah, I think it was even "official". There were a lot of people there. I got banned eventually when I mentioned that the owner of the Discord was a homosexual and a furfag.

Apparently they like to keep that information on the DL.

America is a nation of immigrants from Europe. Hence why it quickly grew to be powerful.

Of course there is. Any fag who wants to do some dumb shit starts and advertises these cancer places. Mods should put discords in the spam filter, its absolute cancer spam and advertising. I've never seen such cancer.

One of the things I notice was that the thing that riles up spencerfags the most are the original pics of his egg shaped head. Those are also hilarious

Oh boy
This wont help Trump's 20% approval ratings

I hope so, because this shit is getting even more than way out of control.

TOP KEK

DISAVOW
DAVID
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Don't you have Australopithecus to take care of cuckistani?

>different names leaked to different people
>they all leaked to a different news outlet
>the leakers are outing themselves
welp

Stop being cowards alt-right and face us head on.

>Joe is Joe
That never gets old.

Joe should publicly disown his brother, George. He's a Trump supporter, and therefore a fellow nazi. A 'high-profile' tv host can't allow this in his family. Unless he's a dirty rotten nazi. Are you a nazi, Joe?

>911
wew

I mean seriously, his approval rating hits 20% and he decides to double down on the only people who still like him, neo-nazis and white nationalists. I almost kind of feel bad for him. At this rate, he'll have a 0% approval rating by 2020. I don't think there's ANY way he can dig himself out of this hole. God bless the MSM for always calling Drumpf out on his bullshit. I don't know WHAT I'd do without my Morning Joe.

they're not going to stop with the confederate statues
they're already replacing white paintings/busts of university founders
where's a conservative judge to put one of those magical "emergency injunctions" on this shit? oh right conservatives don't get to do that. where's the supreme court? oh right the old fucks are asleep on their recess.

Wait so he publicly condemned fascism and they're calling him Hitler for it?
Can I have a quick rundown on what the fuck is going on?

>ISRAELI POLITICIANS SLAM TRUMP’S RESPONSE TO NEO-NAZIS

>Israeli politicians called on the US government to respond firmly to neo-Nazi movements Wednesday, after US President Donald Trump’s controversial press conference, in which he backtracked on criticism of the racist demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia.
>“Neo-Nazis in the US must be put on trial,” Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked wrote on Twitter.

>Netanyahu’s son Yair wrote on his Facebook page: “To put things in perspective. I'm a Jew, I'm an Israeli, the neo nazis scums [sic] in Virginia hate me and my country. But they belong to the past. Their breed is dying out. >However the thugs of [violent anarchist movement] Antifa and [Black Lives Matter] who hate my country (and America too in my view) just as much are getting stronger and stronger and becoming super dominant in American universities and public life.”

archive.is/qCVwk

I guarantee you he's faking the SWATing

So all we need are more immigrants from Europe? Well alright then...

Watching Morning Joe for the first time since the election. Glorious salt. It reminds me of the good old days of "his campaign is finished" after McCain, Kelly, muslim ban comments etc.

>It's real

There's no way he's going to get it through the Senate I mean. There are Republicans right now siding with the communist streetpunks in order to not seem racist. There's a 0% chance those cowards would do anything that upsets their liberal overlords.

>discord TOS
"INFORMATION WE COLLECT

When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect information from you, as further described below: Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to the Services or use certain Services. Information we collect may include but not be limited to username, email address, and any messages, images or other content you send via the chat feature."

>Neo-Nazis in the US must be put on trial,” Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked wrote on Twitter.

For what?

> What a difference a day makes ...
> Twenty four little hours
> Brought the sun and the flowers
> When it used to be raining

That's today. Trump annihilated the narrative that was trying to split him from his white nationalist base (including his insiders like Miller, Sessions and Bannon).

And all he lost was what he didn't have in the first place: media sympathy

He refused to call every right-winger a Nazi, and he told the truth that the left went there looking for a fight and was committing acts of violence.

Yes, that's literally what they aare REEEEing about.

Europe is whiter then us, If the Raise act passes and we do get majority European immigration they will be white. Most Somalis can't count to 10.

These commies have a history of faking shit such as so called "hate crimes" so it would be no surprise.

Anti-semitism is illegal, didn't you know goy?

Presumably the same crime that makes Trump impeachable.

Umm excuse me???!

Holding a leftist to their standards? Fuck off Racist

He lost moderate voters as well

WOW Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=3Gv15M-7tGA

how was /ourgirl/ this morning?

And he'll still be reelected. Funny how accurate these polls seem to be.

What are we listening to while we MAGA?

youtu.be/Y_93SrREKkE

>he'll still be reelected
pure delusion

Jesus Christ this antifa shit's way out of hand. You'd think they'd love neonazis.
youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU

kek I haven't watched titty boy since 2015 brit/pol/

She was the only one defending Trump

Is this picture real?

>And all he lost was what he didn't have in the first place
the presidency?

She used to work for CNBC and ever since she came to Fox, she's been towing the conservative line and has been following Trump since the beginning. And it looked like she got wet as fuck during that NY dinner charity party where Trump insulted Hillary.

It was her turn.

He lost moderate voters by condemning both Nazis and AntiFa?

Are you for fucking real?

>hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

This LMAO.

Trump is a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6BoC5qEcw

MSM and the fucking GOP have framed it to be Nazis vs non-Nazis

yes

Trump is a genius. The Dems and the media kikes are doubling down on identify politics, while he's actually getting shit done in regards to jobs and the economy

For a second, I'm proud to be Maltese.

maltatoday.com.mt/news/world/79756/trump_blames_both_sides_for_charlottesville_violence

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170815/world/trump-both-sides-to-blame-for-virginia-violence.655766

Look at these articles and their comments.

Dumb as a rock Mike Barnicle says Trump doesn't understand his own base. Is that the same base that Mike didn't even realise existed a year ago?

Good thing most people don't give a shit about the MSM then

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=mR0eqePZ_l4

YUP

Read the comments on msm articles majority agree with trump

>INSANE CLOWN POSSE FANS COULD CLASH WITH TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN WASHINGTON DC

>A planned pro-Trump march in Washington DC next month, set for September 16, could run into some colourful trouble. The city is already hosting the Juggalo March, a gathering of Insane Clown Posse fans who’ve taken the Detroit duo’s rap-rock rhymes to heart to the extent where they see the band as… Hmm, how to say this? Inspiring, above and beyond many other societal and cultural influences. Let’s go with that.
>The Juggalo March’s website describes the upcoming action as “a collective statement from the Juggalo Family to the world about what we are and what we are not”. ICP fans who follow the pair’s face-painted lead, through music and spirituality and more, are upset that the FBI has classified Juggalos – the collective term for these most hardcore of ICP fans – as a gang.

archive.is/FNSlE

Reminder that no amount of delusion will ever impeach Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States.
youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

Just watched the trump presser. Great stuff. I hope malta and all the other blackpilled bafoons who cried about him not condemning the radical left, even tho he already did the day before, will go fuck themselves now

I remember that a CNN reporter or some other got hit in the head with a baseball bat by antifa. Do we have video of that?

are you? there isn't a single person who sees it as a condemnation of both except you nazi retards

everyone else sees it as making excuses for nazi murderers

Seriously. How do we not get fucked in 2018? Trump is approaching Bush 2006 approval. These alt-right fucks making asses of themselves in Trump's name isn't going to help.

Did he even give Mika the pickup truck with the bet?

Wasn't this guy busted plotting to traffic cocaine back in the 80's? How the fuck didn't he end up in jail for a couple of decades?

Did he tho? If

> saying Mexicans were not sending their best
> saying they're sending rapists and murderers
> saying he endorses a complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US until they could figure out what's happenning
> having a record of him saying "you can grab them by the pussy, they'll let you" weeks before the election

didn't cost him the moderate vote, will saying

> I condemn Neo Nazi and kkk
> there were two sides where violence occurred and only one had a permit to be there
> not all of them were nazi and kkk
> You are trying to change history and culture
> Washington was a slave owner, are his statues next?

Cost him that? Honestly? It may flip him Virginia and make Maryland competitive. Think of the ads in 2020

> clip of the Taliban blowing up that giant Buddha
> clip of ISIS destroying ISIS museum
> clip of those Duhram vandals toppling the statue
> clips of the alt left, armed with clubs, screeching and assaulting