It's another "americucks on the right and left chimp out like the subhumans they are"-episode

>it's another "americucks on the right and left chimp out like the subhumans they are"-episode

please, no more fucking reruns

Meanwhile.....

But everyday is repost day

if you read your own fucking (((president)))'s remarks, you'd know this is only a reply to Trump's threats to go back on the nuclear deal.

>hey let's make a deal
>psyche! I'll go back on the deal but you have to keep your promise either way lol
are you brain dead?

>if you read your own fucking (((president)))'s remarks, you'd know this is only a reply to Trump's threats to go back on the nuclear deal.

I know That's why I support Iran getting nukes.

DPRK has nukes and US can't bomb them.

actually, it's not a reply to threats, the USA DID break the deal when they reintroduced sanctions. which was the entire point of the nuclear deal, for iran to stop production if the US stopped their israeli-made sanctions

>DPRK has nukes and US can't bomb them.
please user, don't believe the (((media))) hype about DPRK.

They don't want to fucking nuke you, but the US is poking them with a stick, so they're telling the US to fuck off. like the Iranian drones bullying the US navy, which is bullying Iran in its own fucking waters.

Oy vey, priorities first, US should nuke Iran.

Iran is evil and the main enemy of US, believe me.

feel free to kill them pls do

Good Dhimmi! Israel bad! Muslims good! BASED MUSLIMS, right senpai?

kike roach. reminder that ataturk was a crypto kike: donmeh

>muslim good
you knw the US and israel are on the side of the arabs, including the worst kind of muslims: saudi arabia, right?

JUST

the Turks wouldn't have a country without Ataturk for the first time, stfu cheesehead

meanwhile iran and hezbollah are defending actual christians in lebanon from isis (israeli-saudi-us backed) and defending lebanon from further invasion attempts from israel.

Again I love DPRK. They didn't threaten to nuke us.

>this is what kike worshipers actually believe
hahahahhah

>US doing the bidding of the israelis and saudis
>going after iran instead of stopping its own support of isis and that of its saudi and israeli allies

cuck'd to no end

Is your god assad not an ar*b?

Those people deserve liberation, not merely a just Mohammedan master that won't kill them. Moslems don't belong anywhere north of Arabia. The inhabitants were white mediterraneans before the moon god worshipper invasion.

I guess that's why Hezbollah and their Iranian and Syrian overlords slaughtered Christians in the civil war.

Face it shill, there will be no peace UNTIL EVERY LAST MUSLIM IS FOUND AND KILLED. THEY NEED TO ALL DIE. THE LORD DEMANDS THAT HIS FOLLOWERS REMOVE THESE DEMONSPAWN FROM THE EARTH

>Erdpgan breaks down Ataturk airport
>makes Tayipp airport
kms

top kek schlomo, are you even trying to hide your jidf badge?

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK, AS SOON AS SOMEONE DISAGREES AND REVEALS THE MUSLIM PSYOP CAMPAIGN, JUST SHOUT SHILL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS

MOVE TO THE MIDEAST WHERE YOU CAN SODOMIZE GOATS WITH YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS

>there will be no peace UNTIL EVERY LAST MUSLIM
why are you allied literally with all arabs except for lebanon, syria (not actually arab)?

you are defending the fact that you are allied with all arabs and jews. meanwhile you act like you hate arabs and muslims, while you're the reason why their cancer is spreading. kys retard.

isis is also your creation

You act like we don't know this.....

with the flood from Reddit, came a flood from JIDF. nu/pol/ doesn't know much.

Shut the fuck up you retard, typical brainwashed amerikike

Anyone remember the days when (((Ben Garirson))) was redpilled?

Me neither. Vote Trump. MAGA