I'm just sick and fucking tired of this damned shithole.My plan is to buy a ticket to Greenland, and swim to Canada...

I'm just sick and fucking tired of this damned shithole.My plan is to buy a ticket to Greenland, and swim to Canada.Once I get there, I'll burn my ID and play the amnesia card.

What are my chances, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/romanian-stowaways-found-in-container-1.275346
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ569Ac_xM4
youtube.com/watch?v=1q5V6DKH3bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not just go to scandinavia to beg and do petty crime like the rest of your country

Is that possible? Highway robbery always did sound pretty dashing and romantic.

It's hard being an illegal there.In Canada I can just hide in the endless forest.Also I can easely get a job as an immigrant in Canada, in Scandinavia its close to impossible.

Too cold, you'll die. Better to just stay in Chad.

ESTABLISH ANARCHISM INSTEAD

I've seen enough Man vs Wilf.That's not a problem for me.The problem is with the authorities.

close to 100%

Just take the path of your forefathers:
cbc.ca/news/canada/romanian-stowaways-found-in-container-1.275346

they sit and beg in every city in scandinavia, rob old ladies and steal everything they get their hands on, its petty crime not big balls highway robberies.

>swim to Canada

No way I'm going with a container.I'm to autistic.

Canada sorta sucks, man. the government takes about 26% of your wage, healthcare is sub par because the doctors dont speak english, its fucking bitching cold during the winter.

If you move here you'll be surrounded on nearly all sides by fake people. Imagine a ton of people staring into mirrors jerking off talking about how awesome they are. "I recycled today" 'oh yeah? I recycled MoReEeeEe"

"You only support gay rights? Im devorcing my wife so I can get gay married and feel the struggles of the LGBT communioty" *squirt squirt*

If you can get past the bullshit its not that bad, I guess. just filled with a billion annoyances that add up to be big problems.

can't be worse than here

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ569Ac_xM4

This is pretty much accurate, especially in the cities. Not to mention the fact indians and chinese have flooded the shit out of vancouver and toronto (and are now starting in on the other cities as well).
It's not as bad in the more rural areas, however, as a romanian you'll always be looked at as a foreigner with suspicion. Rural areas are generally pretty white and xenophobic.
And Canada today isn't the Canada you may have been told about - like all western nations, it's going downhill pretty fast.

Why not just get the ticket straight to Canada?

In any case, don't be autistic and try the "amnesia card", results can be mixed. Once you get off that plane destroy every form of ID and live on the streets for a bit, learn the culture a bit, practise an accent and blend the fuck in as just another lost soul on the streets. Only once you can pass yourself off as a man who has lived in the country his whole life (just a rough one) do you persue a new identity under the disguise of "cleaning up your act". Patience is key. Good luck user.

>t. South African

>Why not just get the ticket straight to Canada?

If I buy a ticket, they will track my identity.
Once they find me, they will search through all the flights from Romania, or other things like this.

>Once they find me

Well there's your problem. If you do this you have to be beyond confident that they will not find you. My advice? Crossing borders should be minimized and doing so illegally should be completely avoided. This isn't a game, you want to avoid every possible chance of getting sent back.

most US cities are sanctuary cities, long as you dont commit a federal crime you can live paper-free til you find an amerigoyess to marry

>amerigoyess to marry

do you have a sister, bro?

There aren't many people outside the border in Canada, im safe in the forest.Ever seen Van Damme Nowhere to Run ?

nope

Hard to be a big name robber when there's only like 20 people up there

Its North America bro, we cant tell you apart from the mudslimes. Just claim to be a Syrian refugee then sit back and wait for the Trudaeubux to start rolling in.

well if you plan to land in Nunavut from Greenland. your Going to have a bad time. unless you like the taste of muskox and whale blubber and want to pay 48$ for a can of coke.

I feel the same way. Planning to finish metallurgical engineering first though before I apply.

I fucking hate my people - no discipline and consideration at all to others. I quite like to stay somewhere in BC but I'm not sure if they'd be accommodating even to Asians who integrate.

stay in your country brown shit.

Stay in your own country and build it up.
Don't come to mine and tear it down.

I'm not planning on mooching off of you guys. Just want to live and work in an environment with civilized people. I plan to integrate and adapt to your society, not take advantage and demand for special treatment.

Nothing's set in stone though so I'm still open to all kinds of opportunities.

>canucks
>civilized

Where else is it cold all year where the quality of living is high, the people are civilized, and burning of garden waste and campfires are banned?

Give me a good place and I'm willing to get a degree that is relevant and beneficial to the country, learn the local language/s and culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5V6DKH3bw
does this look like civilization?

Wait until december so you can walk to canada

i'm lazily learning french

do they accept rapefugees in quebec?

Make your own nation, boss.

How is Iceland this year?

Wait
>Eastern Europe
>not moving to paradise

Perkele... Is there no place where someone can get as much peace and quiet anymore? Where there is order, consideration and compassion towards others?

Still I reckon this isn't a regular occurrence anyway.

Pic related is what I have to go through everyday. It's stressful to say the least being one of the few who follows rules amidst a sea of savages.

>I quite like to stay somewhere in BC but I'm not sure if they'd be accommodating even to Asians who integrate.
you do realize that a vast gulf lays in between sentiment on Sup Forums and reality, don't you?