@YESYOURERACIST PATREON GOT BTFO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO BEG FOR SHEKELS ON PAYPAL NOW YOU FAT KIKE!!

@YESYOURERACIST PATREON GOT BTFO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO BEG FOR SHEKELS ON PAYPAL NOW YOU FAT KIKE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4901402/charlottesville-yes-youre-racist-twitter/?utm_source=time.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the-brief&utm_content=2017081517pm&xid=newsletter-brief
twitter.com/LoganJames/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Who is this patreon

I got a confirmation after reporting him on Twitter. He violated their terms of service.
Hasn't posted for 48hours.
No indication of a suspension though.
Great to hear he isn't getting a dime more through that revenue stream.
PayPal ahoy?

I imagine they ban him because of the doxxing. Paypal I think doesn't give a shit about that, so I doubt they'll ban him from there.

Noooo, fuck you evil racists! You are no better than the jews!

Hopefully he loses his Twitter.
No reach = no donations

Wanna stop him and others like him? Set up a gofundme to pay for the defamation lawsuit of the person he mistakenly fingered as a nazi.

i will pay shekels to that

>Logan Smith — who runs the viral Twitter handle, @YesYoureRacist — has revealed on the account the identities of about a dozen people who participated in rallies in the Virginia city over the weekend. The mass outing has led to one demonstrator losing his job and another being publicly disowned by his family.Logan Smith — who runs the viral Twitter handle, @YesYoureRacist — has revealed on the account the identities of about a dozen people who participated in rallies in the Virginia city over the weekend. The mass outing has led to one demonstrator losing his job and another being publicly disowned by his family.

time.com/4901402/charlottesville-yes-youre-racist-twitter/?utm_source=time.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the-brief&utm_content=2017081517pm&xid=newsletter-brief

I'm more interested in that kid from the University of Nevada suing the Independent, which has a picture of him with "Nazi" in the title hosted on their website.

UK courts are perfectly willing to fuck companies in the ass when it comes to libel.

haahahaha

THEY SHUT DOWN THE TWITTER LMAOOOO

Didn't hear about his. Sauce?

My sides just crunched.

filthy kike

He ironically was using a Twitter avatar that was used to make fun of blacks crying "muh racism" for going on two decades now. He's either clueless, dumb or too young to remember that simple detail.

CNN called him out on it (albeit accidentally) during his interview and he looked like someone literally slapped him in the face while.feeding him a shirt sandwich.

I'll go out on a limb and say that's real reason Twitter banned him, not for doxxing people but because of his avatar which to me is whole lot fucking funnier.

twitter.com/LoganJames/

He is still posting in his personal twitter though.
but nothing mentioning of his other account

>mfw I reported him