Redpill me about the american civil war. who was in the wrong?

redpill me about the american civil war. who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which American civil war?

The south was ok until they seized federal property

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

If you honestly look at the entire picture
There were no good guys that pushed for that war.
there were just less bad people

>who was in the wrong?

Does it matter? 152 years later and people are less civil.

the south attacked first
the south wanted to keep slavery
the south rebelled against their own country

gee can't tell who was wrong...

City folk detected, the South wanted less federal power and more power to the states. The North wanted the opposite. The South said "we're leaving" and the North replied "nope"

I have relatives that fought on both sides, it was a war about slavery, states rights, and killed more Americans then any other war the country has fought since. It lead to the endless distrust of the federal government by southern states ever since.

How can one person be so wrong?

Anglo tried to retake control over it`s colony and succeeded.
Emancipation was fake AF, as there still was a way to continue infamous indentured servitude (i.e. same as slavery, but for white people).

"Muh slavery, muh racism" I'm a spic and even I know about the multiple facets of that war. Slavery was one of many elements that led up to the conflict.

the north went full serbia

Union troops fired on Fort Sumter. And slavery didn't start that shit contrary to popular brlief.

It was a major factor, slavery had been banned in any new state. So as the US was growing the Slave states were becoming outnumbered. It was obvious that slavery was going to become more and more restricted.

Janitors do your fucking job. Sage this thread. Read the goddamn sticky newfag:

"This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)"

In the middle of the 19th Century, the South, where the Confederate Rebellion would eventually take place, wanted to start bringing blacks into Kansas and farther west with their Afro.-plantation system. The white people of the United States wanted to keep that area for whites only, and so they started pushing for undoing that Afro.-plantation system run on slavery. After it looked as if it slavery would be ended by legislation, the Confederate Rebellion began as the laws for ending slavery were being written up. In the end after the rebellion was put down, the legal system that allowed enslavement were broken up and there was no more threat of expanding Afro.-plantations into what became known as the very white areas of Kansas and farther west.

I wouldn't call it a "Civil War," though because it was mostly a localised rebellion and in many situations the "Confederates" didn't have the equipment an army would have.

A simple answer would be 'not the soldier's'. Politians might of caused the war, but they only defended their homelands, often in a noble fashion. For that reason this whole vandalisn thing is sickening.

You get captured and raped in a basement for years. You have enough and attempt to leave. Feral negro captor attacks you. You fight back and hurt him. You are the bad guy because you hurt his feeling.

>leaf thinks this makes sense

The one who raised an army for the express purpose to force states to obey his preferences, and used military force if necessary was not Jefferson Davis, but was Lincoln. States have the right to vote for their own laws, and Lincoln took that right away. He only freed Southern slaves, not Northern slaves.

If a state is threatened by the federal government then it may peacefully and legally leave the Union. The Civil War started when the Union send supplies and troops into Fort Sumter, which belonged to the CSA.

My great great grandfather did not fight and die for slavery, they fought for their homes, their values, and their way of life. Their is a clear cultural divide between the North and the South, and I believe we should separate.

The kikes that brought the poorly behaved farm equipment over and the faggots who had the long dick of federalism firmly planted in their asses.

Well the american civil war is also called the war of northern aggression. The reason why its called this is because the north was screwing over the south over slavery.
Back then we didn't have all the states we have today so the newer states that got added had to choose between being a slave state or a free state.
A bunch of northerners invaded the polls and states that were assumed to be slave states were made them free states. Back then they wanted a 50:50 split of slave to free states but eventually the free outweighed the slave.
A quote that could describe this is
"Vote early and often"
Literally they committed illegal votes by voting multiple times and for different people.The south had enough and stated that if the rights of the states are violated they can leave the union. Eventually Lincoln got elected which pissed them off. That lead to a domino effect of the south leaving.
People now make the south the side of slavery just because most if not all of the southern states were slave states. On the northern side you had border states which sided with the north but were slave states.
In terms of war the southern generals were much better at leading armies. Think of how long the american civil war was. The north had the advantage of railroads (transportation), interchangeable parts so guns could be repaired faster, more people, and foreign trade. The fact that the south lasted this long with this many disadvantages shows how good these leaders were.

tl;dr The north was unfair to the south. Lincoln gets elected. South gets triggered and says fuck u i'm leaving. The north invades the south. South holds off for quite some time before they btfo. The northern general Ulyses S. Grant becomes president later. South turns into a northern reconstructed project.