Honestly most Israelis are /ourguys/ it's just the diaspora fags that ruin everything

Honestly most Israelis are /ourguys/ it's just the diaspora fags that ruin everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3QgZW
patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liberal media jews are different than business jews i've been trying to explain that to Sup Forums for years

We should ship all the jews back there so they can all be 'based' the fuck away from us

>jew worried about anti israel leftists
>says nazis are dangerous but currently irrelevant
When will summer end?

archive.is/3QgZW

Thanks based burgerbot

>Muh false equavalences

>tfw this guy looks like me

Welcome fren.

Bingo. I would bill myself as a hardcore nationalist for the US, but you figure out race is not the problem. Its the extreme social engineering, and the fact that a few powerful families are running cabals that control the shaping of US opinion. Not "the jews". Some rich assholes who adopt the guise of being a jew because they are socially untouchable. So it makes them, the wealthy elites, beyond reproach.
hello Disguise democrat. Nice AstroTurf

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

nazis: we want a white ethno state
antifa: we are commiting white genocide
blm: ooga booga
centrist: these groups are all the same

BASED JEW LOL

CAPTAIN OH CAPTAIN

They're not, but at least they've come to understand how nice it is to have a land to call your own.

The Netanyahus really aren't Soros fans

What year was this guy born?
what does his name equal in digits?

We have about six gorillion to send to Isreal.

>mfw The Believer was right about Israelis not being Jews because the real Jew is a wanderer

b-but I'm catholic

Except antifa is literally mostly white. This argument doesn't make sense.

wtf I love jews now

Right now I want to kill my own countrymen more than any Jew. Maybe there is something else to this all that I'm not seeing.

this.

>if we let spics, niggers, and communist destroy america and start a israel will get fucked
that's all he's saying. once the west collapses then israel is going to be exterminated afterwards and they all know it. they don't want the west to completely collapse they want golem slaves

Can we start a meme? I want the meme:
"The virgin kike vs the Chad Israeli" to take hold.

>Except antifa is literally mostly white.
That is true for the neomarxists as well.
>This argument doesn't make sense
>implying what they're doing is rational

>Faggot: Upvote my twitter strawman.

FUCKING LE BASED. UPBOATED XDDD

>i've been trying to explain that to Sup Forums for years

pol is not one person. most posters here have an agenda and don't want to be convinced of anything.

Pic very related

Goys always need a Jew to explain them what they should think

Israel is an apartheid, ethnostate that aggressively implements policy to preserve its ethnostate status and looks out for their own interests at the expense of other countries and ethnicities. As an example for ethnic nationalists to follow they're great, but they're a bunch of fucking Jews who will slit our throats and toss us out the airlock the moment we stop being useful.

Can confirm. Met some actual Israelis as they're pretty redpilled and cool people. One of them told me about the ultra left wing vocal minority in their country though. The ones who support BLM and actually want to side with the Palestinian muslims.

>pol is not one person. most posters here have an agenda and don't want to be convinced of anything.

You're having a fucking laugh right? No one can convince the right is wrong, because the right is right. Period. Take your pronouns elsewhere.

>checks flag
I believe it, nu-male faggot

Yeah thats why we need to send the kikes to Israel and cut off their aid so we can watch them jew each other over

Is anyone surprised? He's obviously shitposting on Sup Forums.

>went to the US earlier this year
>called an Uber to pick me up at the airport
>guy can immediately tell I'm from Germany because of my accent
>gets into a massive rant about Muslims are basically animals
>eventually mentions that he's an Israeli Jew
Was kinda funny.

He ain't wrong and this is why Israeli jews are the allies of the west, against western jews that run hollywood and the MSM.

It's because the Jews finally have their own nation, which they didnt have for thousands of years. The diaspora jews are anti-nationalism because borders were the enemy of Jews' movement from country to country. Now, they have a nation. They have borders. The Israeli Jews respect nationalism. They are probably /our Jews/. The American CNNMSNBCBS and hollywood jews are prime fodder for the gas chamber.

Antifa is mostly jew, nigger.

(((catholic)))

HOW ABOUT I GAS YOU

>(((echoing))) trump
kek

>Different
No, Jews are all the same. They have loyalty to one thing and one thing only. Money. Soros got to where he is today by working with the Nazis and selling out other Jews. Business Jews my be ideologically right-wing now, but the second it stops becoming profitable, they will jump ship and stab you in the back.

Same as these left wing Jews cleaning up by stoking the fires of victimisation. The second the gravy train ends, they'll slink away to count their shekels and pretend it never happened.

>The American CNNMSNBCBS and hollywood jews are prime fodder for the gas chamber.
will never happen.
they're pushing for equality which is important.

>Honestly most Israelis are /ourguys/ it's just the diaspora fags that ruin everything.
Not entirely true. While most Israelis are aware of the dangers that come with Islam and mass Islamic immigration, that is where it stops with them. Israelis aren't "redpilled" on race or the concepts of ethnostates - states for whites only. You forget that Israel is very multiracial and multicultural: there are African Jews, Asian Jews, European Jews and Middle-Eastern Jews there. Black, Yellow, White, Brown. All different ethnicities and races from all over the world living in one place, mixing together. They don't care about white ethnostates, not the liberals or the conservatives. They'd prefer US and Europe to stay Christian majorities just as Israel is to remain Jewish majority - that's it. Even their most Zionist/right-wingers are like that. Read up Meir Kahane, the most extreme Zionist that wanted to kick out all the Palestinians - the hero of the Zionists - he actually help train Black Panthers and other black groups to fight, so that they could defend themselves and fight back the whites in America. You'll find just as many diaspora Jews that you agree/disagree with than the diaspora.

we understand, "nazis" and many alt right, are actually soros shills trying to fuel the fire

Exactly. Israeli Jews and Jews in the diaspora tend to be two quite distinct groups.

I would like to think they are different. But how do I know this isn't more jewish tricks?

9-11 was clearly an inside job. Probably Mossad, MI5 and CIA working hand in glove to bring that about.

Or all the missing money (2.3 TRILLION from the Pentagon they couldn't account for) and a host of other things (USS Liberty for example).

How can I assume that there are two distinct groups? Behind every single pile of shit movement here in the USA and in the rest of the world there is a jew. Are you telling me those are all diaspora fags like George Soros and Barbara Spectre?

Nah, only if the jews move to Israel and stay there. The biggest threat is the central bankers, until those hang and Judaism is scoured from the earth, I will never trust a jew.

>How can I assume that there are two distinct groups?
I like to think of it as any other group of people, including whites, blacks, Christians etc: there are liberals and conservatives.
>Behind every single pile of shit movement here in the USA and in the rest of the world there is a jew.
And next to that Jew is a non-Jew, being equally shitty.
>Are you telling me those are all diaspora fags like George Soros and Barbara Spectre?
No, there's different diasporas with different believe, both conservative and liberal. You'll find just as shitty and liberal Jews in Israel too. Barbara Spectre and George Soros aren't Israelis though. George Soros has been funding anti-Israel groups forever now. He's no fan of Israel and Israel is no fan of theres. Don't fall for the "Israeli Jews are based unlike other Jews" meme - it's too watered down and is a form of shilling. There's more nuance to it than that.

the jew is playing 4d chess

careful actual evil is a foot here...

>Honestly most Israelis are /ourguys/
israel jews may be based, but they still need to be purged with the rest of the middle east, what is so hard about this to understand?