Niggers are stup

>Muh white culture
>Muh white identity

God's sake, what the hell does this mean? What is even white American culture and why does it need to be preserved? It's not even under attack. No one is stopping you from playing baseball, cooking BBQ, or doing heroin. White culture will exist wherever white people exist. By definition, whatever culture white people prescribe to is white culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shN_gnz1uwY
youtube.com/watch?v=yh9w04Yhve0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they should call it slave pride then

fuck wh*Te subhumans

>there is no pan-European culture
Yeah there is, it's called American culture you triple nigger. Once the hwhite man is replaced in America there won't be a classic American culture as it is directly tied to mode of government through the constitution and spics and negroids don't care about the constitution they just want gibs at any cost.

>they can't have Liberian pride

both americans and niggers have no culture

>Claiming niggers made statues with white facial structure in 1300 BC
>Being a dirtskinned turk

Back in the hole in the wall you go, roach-scum

Romanian culture is coming to scandinavia visa free to steal and beg actual white non-gypsy-blood whites for money.

America = White Country
If you don't like it, change the name, the flag, the founding fathers.

not my fault you live in marxist oil utopia, hest kuk

This! Americanism is fucking white culture for fuck sake.

>Once the hwhite man is replaced in America there won't be a classic American culture
THIS. Without the white men america is no longer america

Yes it is. Shoo gypsy scum.

assuming what he says its true (Its not)
he offers no explanation to why there is anything morally wrong with it

People of color are encouraged to be tribal collectively—no one dares police them for having pride that extends beyond the borders of their ancestors' countries, even when they know what those countries are.

Furthermore, the "tolerance" for Irish/French/Celtic pride ends the moment that it becomes actually about:

1. Ethnicity (e.g. excluding non-ethnic Irish/French people)

2. Promoting collective interests (e.g. "this influx of black people into our neighborhood is having a negative social impact on the Celtic community")

>They cannot have liberian pride
>A country literally created to give them pride

oy vey

Double standards, whatever the excuse are worthless

Cool, the culture I PROSCRIBE to is niggers getting the fuck out along with Muslims and jews.

If their culture was worth preserving they'd have found out or adopted one.

>there's no pan-European culture
Wew lad.

For one, OP's point about blacks being whitewashed and incapable of tracing their ancestry is false : you can easily trace back your ancestry with a DNA test, making OP's entire point about black pride being legitimate completely wrong.

Secondly, when people refer to "the white culture", they mean trends that are associated with european culture - democracy, freedom, ect. These traits are generally found in western democracies and not much where else. White Americans have a distinct culture that can easily be identified by foreigners as different from european ones.

Why not call it "american culture" then? Because the US is a multiethnic country, in which blacks and hispanics have a different culture then the primary group (whites) that resides in America, thus it is referred to as "white culture", as it is distinct from hispanic/black culture.

In Europe, you can use the term "german culture", "french culture" ect because they are the majority ethnic group as well. "White culture" is just a term used in the West that makes completely sense.

>there is no pan-european culture
well, no, not anymore

Holy fucking shit, the ignorance of this shit. Whites of germanic stock are closely related to each other. Period.

White culture = Product of white civilisation = white people. Period. White supremacy can be translated as less niggers, less ghettos, less crime.

Only a nigger like you would disagree with that.

Did you just call him a horse dick?

Because it doesn't make sense. Explain what celebrations, holidays, and customs are shared by all white people in America. How are they under attack?

>Because it doesn't make sense
Not making sense doesn't make it wrong. To me cutting off your dick and wearing a dress doesn't make sense.

If you're trying to convince people that white culture is under attack and deserves to be protected, you need to be able to explain what it is. Otherwise it just seems like you hate brown people, which is not politically advantageous l.

>10 min bump
kys

Demographic changes. No white people = no white culture. Culture is more than food and sports, it's your spirit!

Those of use who have our eyes open understand white culture is under attack. It's not my duty to convince you of shit. You can either educate yourself and open your eyes to the reality of our situation or blindly walk into the sword. I don't give a shit either way. The outcome will be the same.

Cultures change too. It sounds like white people simply aren't having children. No amount of white nationalism or anti immigration policies will prevent white decline from happening.

what about all the niggers with no dads

>blacks are oppressed because they're a minority
>whites becoming a minority in every country is not oppression, especially while we promote explicitly anti white ideologies for the last 4 years+
Yeaahhhh.... about that.

White people aren't having children for a reason. We see no security in the future and a lot of us have decided, now is not the time to have kids. War is coming, I feel it in my bones. Fuck, look at Sweden, the UN has stated it will be a third-world country by 2025. Do you think Swedes are enthusiastic about bringing a child into a world filled with rape and destruction? Whites are being backed into a corner and we all know it.

>Cultures change too

This. The left just aren't ready yet for having faggots thrown off roof tops and gunned down in nightclubs in accordance with our future Salafist culture.

Let me rephrase, as a brown person how can i help white people feel safer without leaving the country I was born and raised in? I don't understand why this needs to be framed as an us VS them situation.

>Blacks from all over Africa share a culture
>Whites from all over Europe don't

k

Don't be racist. Don't support racist double standards

retard

All this is saying is that different groups have different histories and since white people have an awesome history, it's not fair for them to be proud of it. In fact it's racist if you are. How silly, it's not even an argument. it's an opinion. Plenty of white people were serfs or worse for hundreds of years and they have interbred between countries, etc.

>american troubles with self-identification

You should leave or die.
Ethnostates are not negotiable.

FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS

NIGGERS DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT MY CULTURE IS

It's not about 'feeling safe' it's about protecting a civilisation our ancestors paid the ultimate price to create. The only civilisation to end slavery and give security to people around the world. They built this world with their cold, broken, bloodied hands.

The only thing you can do as an individual is try to try and change the degenerate culture that you claim to represent before this is all gone and dust. When the west fall the world will indeed be a very dark place, darker than ever before. Root for it if you want, your children and grand-children will live in this world.

>blaming liberalism
>Not the decay in values always brought on by the increase and excess of wealth.
There are numerous philosophical and religious writings on this.

...id

>Yeah there is, it's called American culture
>classic American culture
It's fucking cancer, you kurwa.

>based mamaliga-pro

This is what happens when a NEET celdwelling loner finds likeminded virgins. He chimps out.

youtube.com/watch?v=shN_gnz1uwY

Believing anything you read anonymously, how gullible.

rich coming from a potatonigger ex slave

That's extremely easy to debunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=yh9w04Yhve0

Irish culture doesn't belong to white irish people anymore. It's the same all over western Europe.

pic related a scottish guy in a kilt. It's ok to culturally appropriate white peoples culture that's the problem. It's like telling white Americans to go back to Europe. It's also a multicultural continent where the natives are told they're racist 24/7

They can't have Liberian pride because the slaves that were sent back to Liberia quickly enslaved the native population over decades which resulted in a civil war. Now human flesh is being sold on street corners and child prostitutes are the biggest economy.

There's nothing wrong with whites wanting their own separate nation.