What will you do when filthy wh*tes are finally the minority in europe & america? Fucking racists

What will you do when filthy wh*tes are finally the minority in europe & america? Fucking racists

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote
youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11409181/British-Muslims-integration-and-segregation-are-about-economics-not-values.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What will you do
Toss a tortilla in the air and shoot it.

I cant get over these ridiculous costumes
I dont care what who they are or what they do, I am a natsoc myself but they just look like clowns

Probably be genocided by the invaders who now hold political power over me

Too spooky 4 me

that's a spanish church thing, not kkk
the klan stole their costumes from some catholic spanish shit

I guess sit back and enjoy regressing back into the stone age as best as I possibly can..

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

This picture is from Spain, its a religious celebration. Nothing to do with race and existed long before the KKK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

>KKKuties
What a world.

looks like a crusader outfit but with the addition of a silly hat

Probably what your ancestors did in their homelands; starve to death and wonder where it all went wrong.
Seriously, how many times do you need it shown throughout history, that whites maintain societies better than anyone?
Any time we're removed from a power structure, then the Jews enslave everyone, and no one gets a shot at the top spots.
Whether you like us or not, we hold the Jews at bay, so you don't have to be a literal slave.
But hey, we don't love you enough, so we gotta go so you can all be slaves again kek.
You have no idea what you're working toward, you uneducated jackasses.

Apparently comes from the Spanish inquisition. People had to wear the silly hat as some kind of punishment.

Its also kind of funny that the KKK stole their outfit from a catholic group

Societies like sweden will collapse because subhumans can't into society, it is that simple.

>Communist being retarded
Not surprising
Part of the reason they did that is because the hats themselves signified people punished by Catholics. The Spanish tradition of doing it has to do with flagellating themselves. It makes complete sense for a group to be anti-Catholic and wear a symbol of people Catholics hated.

Lmao we are the europeans now retard

I know all that, I meant it was interesting. You rude man you

Aaaah, it's beautiful.

Wh*Te subhumans will die in the coming race war.
Look, if they can't even defeat antifa now, how the fuck do they expect to win the fucking race war?

Lmao, can't wait to bash some Nazi skulls. Wh*Te subhumans need to die out, and at good fucking speed too.

Fuck off Ahmed. Sage.

Sadly this. Leftists have no sense.

It's glorious.
Islam is fast approaching to become to majority religion of the world.

Islam.
The most powerful religion in the world.

Aaaaaaah, like music to my ears.
I masturbate to US soldiers dying.
I masturbate to documentaries of wh*Tes declining.
I masturbate to wh*Te demographics.

I'm so excited I could explode. Start the race war already, and get hanged on lamp posts, wh*Te ""people"".

German potato sad that he's dying out

Such a waste. A qt3.14 who will most likely be raped into multiculturalism. We will make sure to keep them alive and pregnant to produce mixed race children.

This.

Waste?
She's actively advocating for the lynching of other people just because of their skin colour.

She should be raped.

Won't happen.

Yup, and look at Marseille. Used to be a beautiful city full of culture and no its streets are lined with garbage and filled with crime. Good work "Europeans"

You never will be and you know it.
You can play pretend, just like the trannies and jews, but you know who built the modern world, and it never will be you.
You're too easily led by the system.
All people have to do is pull on your heartstrings and you'll fuck yourselves.
That's why you'll never be as good as us.
As a group, you don't have the ability to stand alone and fight the way we and the Asians do.
You're a follower people, just like the blacks.
That's why the Jews love to use you as their tools.
You're very easy to whip up into frenzies.
Again, why you'll never be our equal.
You can take the wheel though, I don't mind.
I think it would be fun to watch you all crash the world into nothing yet again.
Won't be able to blame us this time, beaner.

Spanish druids' cloak

We are not white. Stop appropiating our culture.

Hahahaha!
The internet tough guy speaks again.

Let me know when you're actually becoming the majority again. It seems wh*Te subhumans can only speak online, and cower in real life.

It always was a shithole though

>only white people in this picture

It's like 7 AM you know the niggers don't have jobs to go to, nigger

This whites are dirty like pigs and dogs

You're sorely mistaken if you think you will become the dominant majority of our countries. We are smarter, more organized and more ruthless than you when we need to be. We have the SAS, the KSK, we basically invented highly efficient, organized, professional killing. What do you fucking desert dwelling, filthy, no-foreskin sandniggers have? Some towel heads who prey on civilians, mostly women and children? You only make headway in our countries because our governments sold us out. Keep pushing, it will be a bloodbath.

Same old tired lines.
But then, your people aren't really known for their creativity.
They're more known for how well they take to oppressive government conditions.
That's why you're imported so much.
You're a downgrade; you're more easily ruled than those brainy Europeans, always causing trouble by inventing and being creative.
The Jews want to recreate the enslavement system, and we're in the way.
Your people, on the other hand, are excellent pawns for them.

He's right. No amount of mental gymnastics can help the fact that you will never be able to create a decent society.

>he says while shitposting here
I dare you to say "nigger" to a black man's face. I fucking dare you.

You wouldn't last seconds. A confident man doesn't fear other races, you do.

Nobody is scared of you. Nobody will train for the race war, you'll be beaten with ease.

All whites will migrate to the bread basket and starve the coasts of food and water. California will fall first.

>mental gymnastics
Whites took over the world and can do it again.

Fuck off

So we'll steal yours.

And taxes. No more gibs for the poors.

Whites hate you why are you on their side

Hahahahaha get a load of this cuck.
I'm a spic, I can call niggers what they are whenever I want. We ethnically cleanse blacks from their neighborhoods like a job. I regularly make sure to let a nigger know there has never been a civilization worth noting to rise from the wasteland they crawled out of.

When I think of rational, logical wordl-builders, I don't think of a people who are known for physically assaulting others, because a word was said to them.
That is uncivilized behavior, and one of many examples why you will never be our equal.

Oh it's you again. I was wondering when you'd so up.

PICTURE OF OP

You are actually retarded. You can't steal white culture dumbass, if it was possible then ethnic ghettoes would not exist.

No. Indians/Chinese will the world rulers soon.
Sweden will be Muslim by 2050, UK will be Muslim by 2050, France, Germany will be Muslim by 2050.

You literally can't refute that.
>BUT MUH RIGHT WING MOVEMENTS
kek, they'll just get outlawed by the government.

There are literally no good right wing movements in the UK, Germany or France.

See you on the battlefield.

I'm african retard

Live inna woods and start a new tribe then sit back and watch as civilisation collapses. Comfy af.

Sit back in a corner popcorn in hand watching shitskins kill each other

OP is a qt

>you can't steal white culture
White culture won't exist in the future.
The future is brown.

Stop trying to change the topic.
Yes, Muslims and blacks are not good society builders, but we will soon be.

Don't make fun of baba

You mean a nigger

Fuck off

We are superior we will come in millions to rule over you white subhumans

I can imagine there must have been at least a few dumb Dindus who thought they were KKK.

Last time they counted thr whites were 77% in the u.s

I don't think you idiots realize how bad this whole punch the whites thing will backfire

Nope. You are a Turkroach living in Germoney. You come from Sup Forums and you want to kill yourseflf because you mama didn't love you. We know all about you.

I have white friends .

Great post. Excepting only that many of the elite Jews have clear vested interest is Israel land.

It's wh*Te, not white, talk to them like inferiors, brother.

You probably like being oppressed by white people retard us africans have it hard in germany but soon the natives are gone

>Indians
Again, you are retarded. India has one of the worlds highest malnutrition rates.

>See you on the battlefield.
What can you people actually do? Nothing.

>Yes, Muslims and blacks are not good society builders, but we will soon be.
>but we will soon be.
How can someone be such a tard?

You mean 56%. I could imagine it's much lower now.

The future is brown.
Wh*Tes will be extinct. Praise it.

You are a weak cuck why dont you punch them they are nazi subhumans

>HURRR YOU'RE A TARD
Kek :^)
It's beautiful, the wh*Te man doesn't end in a bang, but in a soft whimper.

Fuck off

Spics have no intention of removing whites.
Blacks should be more afraid than whites should.

Are you the fag on the left or the right?

No, wh*Tes should be afraid. They won't exist in 2100.

Fuck off racist.

>fag
We remove fags, something you can't do.
Your society is degenerate and a plague on the world. It will end you.

You don't realize you are the racist you stupid cunt, imagine if someone wanted to make you a minority in your original nations where you come from?

After the white people become a minority or non existent do you all really think it will be peace and no racism?

No in fact it will get worse. Have you ever seen nigger and spic groups go at it?
Everyone will go from OH WHITEY IS RAYCISSS to oh ASIANS ARE RACISS.
And the cycle would continue until only brown mongrels are left with a dystopic land.

You come in millions EXACTLY because you're inferior and your places of origin are dirty shitholes.

Millions of niggers meeting millions of roaches and other muslimes from different tribes, what can go wrong?

You think that niggers and arabs will suddenly become competent nation builders when there is no reason at all to think that.. Yes, you are actually that stupid.

This

>Spics have no intention of removing whites.
Whites are more likely to race mix with spics... Millennial whites are just more likely to race mix in general.

Is that what you roleplay in your ballet group?

Well, we'll see, won't we?
Muslims in the UK are actually becoming educated.

We flood your colleges, schools, universities.
The top student(s) in my maths class are both Pakistani and Bengali. They can do Algebraic Geometry and advanced calculus, nobody else can at our level.

Look at Iran, Syria and Libya before Am*rican "democracy". We'll remove you because you're keeping us down. It's war, baby.

>says the guy that saved it onto his hard drive
Man, wh*Tes really are subhuman degenerates profligates.

Hahahah saved
Your asses are superior. pic related
I saved them in my shitposting folder for retards like you.

>Your society is degenerate and a plague on the world. It will end you.
You can't even get your own society to function properly which is why you want to come to western nations to live, it's hilariously that you can pretend you are superior when everything points to the opposite being the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ
40% of the muslim world is illiterate in their own language and even hardline pro jihadis like qaradawi calls you a bunch of lazy idiots. In what way are you superior than some stupid ass larping? Just please go back to your "superior" countries if you feel that way.

>Muslims in the UK are actually becoming educated.
LMAO

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11409181/British-Muslims-integration-and-segregation-are-about-economics-not-values.html

>The top student(s) in my maths class are both Pakistani and Bengali. They can do Algebraic Geometry and advanced calculus, nobody else can at our level.
Only an inbred muslim takes anecdotal evidence over proper statistics.

>Look at Iran, Syria and Libya before Am*rican "democracy". We'll remove you because you're keeping us down. It's war, baby.
Bring it. Seriously, go for it.

This is the result of wh*te gay propaganda. You fear us black MEN

Desperate for affirmation, sunshine? When the Kurds and leftists assume power after Erodgan's cheap credit scheme comes crashing down, don't come crying to the US.

>wh*Te subhumans is mad
Can't wait to kill you all and fuck your women :^)

>MEN

My fucking sides user.

>The top student(s) in my maths class are both Pakistani and Bengali

You have no other colleagues, you sheep fucker, but shitskins. What you do in universities today, we were taught in 6th grade 20-30 years ago, that's the huge difference.

thanks for explaining but that you are an african retard was clear from the beginning.

Fuck off

This is now a milhouse thread. Post 'em if you got 'em