Who do the Rothschilds answer to?

"Everyone has a boss"

If Soros answers to the Rothschilds, Who do you guys think the Rothschilds answer to? Alternatively, do they have any equals (in terms of wealth/historical global power)? The Saudi family maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6XiubRNyn0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amschel_Mayer_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Mayer_von_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_de_Rothschild
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

Satan.

BOG
O
G

they have a 2 way communication channel with the reptilians in their orbital battle cruiser. it has 2 ion cannons and photon torpedoes

Cracky rules the Rothschilds, she is head of the family.

is it related? can i get a tldr?

Their share holders?

Lucifer

AYY LMAO

Money and power.

This. They don't want us to into space.

Black Nobility. They sold us out to the Frankist Jes to serve their master Satan.

To our reptilian overlords.

Frankist Jews*

Boring answer, but it's Lucifer.

apparently they've had wealth/power for centuries, so not sure why they would subject themselves to shareholders

the devil himself

dang if only i believed in satan

that's cute

The actual old bloodlines not some new blood family line who only got into power a few hundred years ago.

>Black Nobility

You know who...

YHWH

No moron, not everyone has a boss and your notion of some Rothschild conspiracy behind Soros just serves to obfuscate the scope and danger that Soros SPECIFICALLY represents to the western world.

This guy IS the fucking conspiracy and it's right out in the open. Stop looking for autistic bullshit that isn't there and start focusing on the clear and present danger that is right in front of your nose. Seriously, if you are looking for a real-life, almost too absurd to be real, James Bond style villain, you fucking got one with Soros.

>Who do the Rothschilds answer to?

>lol satan

dang if only that changed anything

what is cute? my naivete?

Dragon family.

They've been insanely powerful for a couple of centuries now, and hugely powerful a century or so before that. It all started with their banking in 1700s Germany which over the next century or so expanded into control over national banking & political matters there, this spread to Europe & the states.

For some background here are a couple of old movies

Literally a 1934 US/ Fox made documentary portraying how their family suffered from anti semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=C6XiubRNyn0
Ask yourself what other families had whole films made about their background by 20th century fox, if you think this family is irrelevant.

Alternate point of view, film made in 1940 NS Germany, with English subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA

You don't even have to see this is a conspiracy theory, it's all out in the open. Their power has been well known for centuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amschel_Mayer_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Mayer_von_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_de_Rothschild

the vatican.

Insider here. It's actually a very elaborate chain of command led by a very unassuming person. What I hear is that the head of the command it the aint nobody go time for dat lady. Very suspicious.

that's something else. why would some mega powerful figure that controls everything ever let the world know they exist? wouldn't they just divert attention away?

why would soros/rothschild let themselves attract so much attention and let everyone think they are nefarious?

Channeled demons

that's kind of what i figure it would work with some hugely powerful figure. soros/rothschild are some kind of diversion

It doesn't matter if you don't. They do. They don't need to be in direct communication, they just need to know what Satan would want.

Checked.

>the vatican.

They got PwC to audit them a while ago and after they got to USD$2T they said they couldn't place a value on what was left because it was nearly priceless.

ie: Ancient books, buildings, monuments, sacred land, etc.

More like Beelzebub

yeah i watched some stuff. outside of the conspiracy stuff, they're obviously insanely powerful/wealth, surely there is someone else just as or more powerful/wealthy

Yeah good point.

the real question is who is the bogs puppetmaster?

fallen angels

They bow to Baba.

sequential numerals confirmed

Soros are a diversion, Rothschs are the real deal I'm afraid.

They control nearly every nation in the world through their banking & political influence. There's no one more powerful. Any nation that isn't under their control (e.g. North Korea, Venezuela) will eventually be.

Satan

Probably to many people but not as his masters, but as "partners" whom he keeps different obligations to.

makes sense

Б O Г
O
Г

They bow to the BOGS!

Luigi, do you think Piana's done for?

The Pope

this

that's crazy to think they have no equals...

but it's also possible that even if they do, they are smarter/better at hiding

Satan

what is bog exactly? satan?

Also, who does The Pope answer to?
The Black Pope (yes it is real, no it's not a nigger)

>what is bog exactly? satan?
Xenu bows to the bogs

this

they answer to trudeau and trudeau alone

>The Black Pope

Sound like a Norwegian forest black metal band.

An unassuming little man who lives in a one room apartment in Cleveland and wears a different bow tie every day of the month.

nvm

black pope?

A Seniour rabbi/leader of Orthodox Kikedom.
Fun fact: the current Rothschild leaders are descended from a CRAZY, militant JEWESS whom married into the family pre WW1 and was at the centre of the Zionist creation of Israel in the Balfour treaty 1917. Before that, a little after some of the lesser Rothschild men were actually alright - I recall the French Rothschild was actually a cool dude, he didn't marry a Jewess and he owned a winery.

I recommend everyone watch the Jacob Rothschild documentary on his parents and family (it doesn't mention the French Rothschilds).

>What is Bog

God in Slavic.

>Black Nobility

hol' up

this

Б O Г

sure about that?

Isnt that the one who blew his brains out? the French one.

Jesus dude, nobody can keep a fucking secret. Every conspiracy that's ever been perpetrated throughout history happened right out in the open.

The only mechanism that diffuses clarity of understanding of such conspiracies is dissemination of propaganda and counter propaganda combined with many people's limited ability to understand complex situations.

If I told you there is guy who was a Jew who sold other Jews up the river to the Nazis, who established a fabulously wealthy currency trading empire enabled by capitalism, but was actively undermining and usurping the governments of his birth country, his adopted country and his people's "ethnic" homeland all for the purposes of establishing a one-world socio-Marxist technocratic government, would that seem pretty outlandish?

Yet, that is exactly what Soros is doing based on openly available historical record. You don't get conspiracies bigger than that and you don't get villains much more evil than Soros.

So what you're saying is you want a quick rundown?

Me

is the black pope actually the pope francis?

Capo dei capi
Final Boss
Mr. Big

Jesuit (Militant Branch behind the Pope) Leader named "Adolfo"

that was amschel rothschild, he hanged himself

was named after the one that started it all or something

It's the only thing that gets his old cock up. Besides a balloon

or just guidance to reading material like wiki or maybe a youtube video

>The Pope

LOL no. The Rothschilds are the bankers for the papacy.

or just your interpretation is fine too idc

Children of rot are fabian society buttlers.

i still need to aware myself about the jesuit. heard of them but have no clue what they're about

Satan. They answer to Satan.

It's a committee of legacy families. Rothschild is just the most renowned. There are the Schiffs and the Warburgs as well. If your outlet keeps going on about Rothschild and Soros they are entry level mouthpieces parroting shit that's already been exposed to get credibility. They fund multiple factions into conflict.

The committee have no bosses. They are at the top. They aren't a mystical group of super geniuses, it's just that what they say about the Goyim is true. I'm sorry, but it is. Look around you. Look at how easily people fall for shills. Look at how redpilled this place is claiming to be, but can't even agree on the Rothschilds - the most known, easily-researched elite family. I'm honest to god not trolling. They are right about the Goyim mentality. That's why they amassed so much power hundreds of years before the Goyim even caught on. And even now most people STILL don't know about them.

They have no boss. But if you were a Christian, you could call their boss the Devil.

yeah i suppose a council of families of sorts probably makes the most sense. although the rothschilds are the most known, I wonder who holds the most sway in whatever group they are a part of

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

the Jesuit order.

They answer to an organization that can loosely be translated to Star Company. Right now they are keeping the majority of the Earth in the dark about space travel while they consolidate their dominance over every corner of the Earth.

whose got the abopill?

Someone give this thread a quick run down.
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

dis

>soros is a James bond villain
Just another way in which our reality is as crazy as fiction.

George Soros IS a James bond villain in real life.

He is King Cobra.

HE IS VOLDEMORT

>Warburgs
>They originated as the Venetian Jewish del Banco family, one of the wealthiest Venetian families in the early 16th century. Following restrictions imposed on banking and the Jewish community, they fled to Bologna, and thence to Warburg, in Germany, in the 16th century, after which they took their name.

Damn, shifty bastards

the rothchilds and rosenblacks of this world answer to different leaders. the short answer is its actually 3 nations militarys and 1 monarchy controlling most of the world for the past few decades

but there is a new challenger. non jew run banking globally which has opted for collective bargaining . they have more money at their disposal than all other factions and have more support globally than all other factions

so the brits royal family, the pentagon, russian military and the french colonization program (still operational in south america and trying to get a foothold in africa) have to contend with the new army of accountants and business men who can make their lives a living hell and ruin any chance to not be turned into a 3rd world shit hole whose own people will destroy them for not keeping the american dream a reality

Ding Ding!!