Where will Asians and Hispanics side with when the race/political divides turns into a giant chimpout?

Where will Asians and Hispanics side with when the race/political divides turns into a giant chimpout?

Asians and Hispanics presumably

As a US born and bred mestizo speaking for myself, definitely NOT with dindus.

Why don't you go back to Mexico?

right away boss

Many many hispanics want to take half the country back to Mexico's original territory, so they'd probably side against white people.

Fucking hell. I just want to punch her tit real hard and run away.

Have you told your parents about your homosexuality? If not, give me your number and I'd be happy to tell them for you.

how do these girls just walk around in these conventions like this?

[citation needed]

Nice work user.

I side with the winners so I side with whiteys

Dindus ruin everything they touch. So not them.

Rooftop Koreans

Was that Lauren Southern?

they use their legs and feet as a form of motion...

because it is mostly white people who don't harassa anybody.

I'd bunker down during a chimpout. If i need to fight its with the Right/Whites

Asians: Station gunmen on rooftops to protect their shops
Hispanics: Probably won't side with whites but would definitely kill niggers with impunity

>Many many Hispanics.

Nah, only ones that want that are retarded chicanos. Any hispanic that isn't of Mexican descent hates Mexicans.

>Where will Asians and Hispanics side
certainly not with Nazi fags

Just take the southwest for yourselves and kick out the niggers. A 2nd american civil war would mean balkanization there wouldn't be a side that takes control of the entire country

whites.

Black don't make food or clean water. It's a matter of survival. You always go white.

The white man has literally discovered how to make food out of thin air. They managed to make protein out of air and electricity.

Fucking kek. The White Man is truly a superior being.

Who is this prostitute?

Really makes you think.

I have always sided with whites. If somehow the jews win, I know that I will be next on their kill list as an asian.

Lisa or peachy

I recognize that bulge...

with the winners

On their getaway sticks.

Hispanics will have their own race war

the Cholo gangs will fight the Mestizo ganags
the Latios will fight the Mulattoes

joke: Lauren Southern
woke: Lauren Southern's sister

>Multicultural side has support from precisely ALL cultures.
>deluded white supremacists morons receive the backing chiefly of whites
Pretty dumb to ask.

lol from what i've learned here, these south americans hate niggers even more than we do..
Its also pretty normal to be openly racist here. (except when you're white)

Westernized Asians are as liberal as they come

Killing niggers, I hope.

Fash probably, NO ONE likes niggers, and spics and gooks are way more open about it

No quarter for commies. Asians and spics know what happens when commies come into power.

There are only two groups in America.

White and Non-White.

These are expanding categories, and always have been.

The Whiter Hispanics and Asians will become (and already are to some extent) honorary whites, and eventually, will be regarded as full whites just like Italian and Irish are today.

Everybody else will become "non-white".

Such is the best we can hope for in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural propositional nation, and the ONLY basis on which a right wing, fascist ideology can be built upon in this country.