What the FUCK is his problem?

Why can't he shut the fuck up?!

lol. I'm pretty sure that for a split second, that tweet made trump feel warm.

The man has a right to speak, the left already considers everyone to the right of Marx literally Hitler, so it doesn't make any difference.

david duke and dicky spencer are plants to make trump look bad.

David Duke isn't stupid. He knows what happens when he supports something.

I would imagine he doesn't want them to have the upper hand and prevent him from showing anyone support he didn't wish to harm. It's like not giving in to terrorist demands.

A L P H A B E T
C
T
O
R

Literally deep state honeypot

you don't become a LARPer type with any notable abilities

Is David Duke really a doctor?

Its funny to see sharia blue concern troll posters acting like bringing up David Duke actually hurts him.

David Duke also supported Keith Ellison because hes muslim and knows he answer to the jewish question.

Nevermind lol
>In September 2005, Duke received a PhD in history[99] from the Ukrainian private university Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (MAUP), an institution that has been described by the Anti-Defamation League as a "University of Hate."[100] Duke's doctoral thesis was titled "Zionism as a Form of Ethnic Supremacism."[99] However, the PhD program of MAUP was not accredited by the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine and is not accredited by this state body's successor, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,[101] so the PhD diplomas issued by MAUP are not recognized by the Ukrainian state as academic degrees.

Muslims ask the JQ all the time since thet hate their guts AND literally skin them alive

Lol what a fucking hack
And he actually tries to use the title Dr.

he has friends and those people want some one to make statements from time to time. he was probably just binge watching friends when they started texting him nonstop to make a statement

Tf up

He sees an "in", and he's taking it. Don't act like Trump's not baiting him.

>david duke and dicky spencer are plants to make trump look bad.

MUH CONSPIRACY THEORY

>Trump himself replies to this tweet
>.@DrDavidDuke Why don't you just shut the fuck up?

a man can dream anyway

>my face when my parents voted for David Duke for governor of Louisiana because they were tire of Edwin Edwards raping The state economy

He's a deep state shill. His tweet was purely to discredit Trump. Why else would he tweet that about a speech where Trump clearly call him out as a punk.

like (((academia))) is going to recognize a degree from a school that calls out zog. grow some brains

>before Sup Forums
Wow! David Duke is an ex-KKK leader, they lynched people. Fucking crazy!
>after Sup Forums
David Duke might be an ex-KKK leader, but as a person he's alright.

he's being supportive of our president.
the god emperor should be thankful

Duke has been irl Sup Forums since the 60s. You faggots that hate him know nothing

This paranoid complex is pretty deep senpai. Don't know if I can debunk it.

Trump does not give one iota of a shit about Daisy Duke

Trump is at least aware that the media uses Duke as a way of discrediting him. They tried the same with Pence

What the left thinks isnt always justifiable to serious politicians and the press. They cant just write that trump is evil because it hurt some odd gendered cringe liberal.

They can however write that a famous kkk whatever personally thanks trump and that gets indicicive people thinking.

Its not that they want to make trump look bad. But they make trump look bad and should shut up when the time is innapropriate. These people are dangerous and volatile and should be kept on a short leash like soros keeps his own.

Why do you hate Duke?

>inb4 he's a CIA informant

>after Sup Forums
David Duke is an ex-KKK leader so he's alright

Well, presumably it was not some mail order degree, and he actually invested thousands of hours earning the title, irregardless of if is officially accredited. And in an international sense, it is not like the official support of a single government even matters anyways.

He's not very bright.

He's an FBI agent.

He's an attention whore that would stay quiet if he had half a brain.

I don't agree with his views
>inb4 he's a CIA informant
Probably FBI

he is right you know
the alt-left have become terrorists

this

the toxic left doesnt get to dictate reality any more

if they werent backed by soros and the mockingbird media they would be dead by now

David Duke knows that when he openly supports someone that the media goes into a frenzy about it and yet he continues to mention people by name specifically. He's either a plant or the most socially inept retard on the planet.

Maybe he's just not a yes man pussy like you

Because people pay him to keep talking?

Honestly, if I was 'fuck you' rich, I'd pay some crazy jew to talk as loudly as possible about killing the goyim. Just trot him out every time someone mentions the holocaust, get him rambling about killing as many german babies as he can find, etc.

>some people here actually think David fucking Duke is the reason they call Trump a nazi
>gut reaction is to self-censor and conform to within the leftist acceptable views window

Have you learned nothing? Should we also support BLM and counter-signal the NRA to make sure we aren't offending any POC?

Stop being dumb, nobody has ever changed their vote because of a David Duke tweet. They report on stuff like this to strengthen their own party base, not to weaken the other party.

>if an independent (i.e. somebody who doens't give a shit about politics) sees it:
*shrug*
>if a person on the right sees it:
"i agree"
>If a person on the left sees it:
OMG YES I KNEWW I WAS THE MORALLY VIRTOUOUS ONE, THIS VALIDATES ME!

Can someone give me quick rundown on what the fuck is going on ITT, and what's wrong with Duke's tweet?

I'll show my tits to the first on who can enlighten me

Controlled opposition

No. At the very least by this point he should realize that anyone he touches is seen as the worst humanity has to offer and attempt reverse psychology. Instead we're stuck with him speaking plain as fucking day for the whole nation to see and report on. He may as well write tweets that simply say "I LIKE THIS GUY SO YOU MUST HATE HIM!"

>the left already considers everyone to the right of Marx literally Hitler

truth

Fuck off Sweden, Duke doesn't speak for anyone.

See

Nobody wants to see your asian mosquito bites. What is going on is David Duke is a notorious character that seems to appear whenever anyone further right than Marco Rubio is doing something useful. He stands up, says "I support you" and instantly destroys the appeal of the person he supports by association.

That's basically his political function.

Nothing. Leftists just lose their shit when he says things because he was formerly Klan.

You fucks would call Hitler himself controlled opposition

That still doesn't change the point that anyone he supports is viewed as pure evil by leftists. Yes they'd hate Trump anyway but all he does is add fuel to the fire. The KKK is irrelevant just like David Duke. His time is done.

Duke is based as fuck

Why cant you fuck off to t_d where your annoying fucken virtue signalling PR bullshit belongs?

>dead by now
By whom?

He's an FBI informant.

The KKK is a Governemntal Controled Op at this point paraded around to make whites look bad.

>and yet somehow we won the election even with Duke's endorsement
>with MORE minority votes than Romney, McCain, and Bush
Noggin status = joggin'

>muh guilt by association
Logical fallacy. Anyway, he did that all throughout Trumps campaign. Trump is president. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Duke hasn't been in the KKK for over 40 years. Try again shlomo.

shilling for that high up democratic klan leader

twitter has been purging republicans for over a year for 'hate speech', yet gives platform to a larper from the KKK?

He's what would happen if you mashed up the bogdanoff brothers with the neo-nazi leader from american history x and whitey bulger from the departed.

A complete caricature designed to permanently frame anyone with a conspicuous disagreement with immigration policy as being a freak.

But, like the Bogdanoffs, he just refuses to die.

Here comes the fat guy from american history x.

I would still like to see your asian boobs regardless of what other guy says.

It's like that time Satan supported Pope Francis

Counterpoint: The right already considers everything to the left of Goebbels literally Mao

>wanting to fit in with leftists and blown out cuckservatives
I'm all set. If they think I'm a freak I'm content with this.

Nope. Cuckservatives are just continual losers so I avoid siding with them.

>"WE ARE PROUD NAZIS!"

>"p-please duke shut u-up..."

LOL

go home shill

Wew lad. What a stunning totally not leftist retort. Gas yourself.

Do leftist care about what we think of them? Do they censor their calls for white genocide to appease us?

nice BUZZWORD bruh!

>everyone to the right of Marx literally Hitler
to be fair david duke is an actual grand wizard of the clan and neo-nazi though, so in this case the left is fucking right.

Man, if the alt right wants to really flip the script and get the medias head spinning, we should dig deep and expose this guys secrets, all of them. The media will be so conflicted on whether to praise us or call is nazis

He was in the KKK for like one month then quit.

I'd rather hangout with David Duke than any Leftist.

is he suppposed to pretend to not exist so cuckservatives don't have to feel bad about WNs liking their president? fuck off

IMPORTANT THREAD

David Duke is a CIA plant.

Everything he does is carefully planned by the swampers to destroy Trump.

But hes just speaking normally. He hasn't mentioned kikes once.

Hmm, would be doubly convenient if leftists got so angry that they killed him.

Yeah. Young alt-righters are just as annoying and clueless as edgy teenage communists sometime

caught, so easy, many such cases!

you're not helping, david

>If they think I'm a freak I'm content with this.
>they

Jesus dude, go join the commune or something then. Do you want to fit into a healthy society or do you want to join a cult? If the former, you've got a president trying to build one. If the latter, PM Duke and ask him if he's got room for one more on the crazy farm.

lmao

>indicicive people

so you mean normies and idiots who don't care about politics?
Who on earth hasn't picked a side yet?

He loves our president

lol at all the Duke haters ITT. Say it to his face cunt, i'd love to watch a stream of him kicking your ass

Because he is right

>After Sup Forums
He didn't do enough

no problem
btw. I never said I was qt3.14

Get some mental health treatment. I'm not joking, one of your ilk thought it was a good idea to ram a car into some stupid woman because they disagreed over politics. Guess how much normal people want psychos like you milling about in public?

I really, really do not want people that think it is okay to kill people they disagree with politically turning up in my town and thinking they're fighting some epic war. You deserve the beating you copped from the police and I regret that they didn't shoot a couple of you at that rally.

Not even being ironic here, mate: should have brought in the national guard and shot a couple of your people and a couple of the antifa to convince the lot of you to fuck off.

Not even the slightest consideration for the locals in that whole shit show. I'm thinking about some pack of old grannies getting their coffee in town suddenly being overrun by mob violence, or the video I saw of a woman pushing a pram and getting knocked over during your epic melee. All you lot want is some stupid jousting match with equally juvenile opponents, you have no care for a functional society because you aren't a part of one: you are socially dysfunctional.

There is no problem. Duke is the hero we need in these times and is looking great for someone in their 60s!

was non-violent Klan organization 4 decades ago. Robert Byrd eat your fucking heart out.

>muh grand wizard argument
There is a reason the media paints him as literally Hitler... it's because he is very intelligent, well informed, and regularly names the jew.
only the best of goys don't like David Duke.

of course he is. how curious twitter hasn't deleted his account.