Guardian fuckweasels

Are you having a fucking giggle?

Did the alt right guys say 'YOU will not replace us!' or 'JEWS will not replace us!'

Because they are now saying it's the latter, and thus, anti semitism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kikes always have to out-victim everybody, everywhere

>Did the alt right guys say 'YOU will not replace us!' or 'JEWS will not replace us!'

They did actually at one point say Jews will not replace us. It's on the video of the march.

Ben (((Shapiro))) was saying the same thing on Fox last night.

Isn't this the nigger who antagonized for about 15 minutes and was then surprised when people got sick of it? He didn't get "nearly beat to death" either, he got a bad head cut.

>The Guardian
>Wikipedia
>CNN
>Faux News
>Buzzfeed
>Polygon

>CREDIBLE.
Why are you even surprised at this, brit-chap?
These Media outlets are often run by left Ideologues who slander, defame and insult no matter how wrong they were.

they said both. check the VICE documentary

Wasn't that guy attacking the people holding the rally?

I remember in an earlier thread about that dude getting his ass beat. He started the fight, and bit off more than he could chew.

They did say 'Jews will not replace us!'.

>chant nazi bullshit

>"how can they be anti-semitic"

you dildo

why not both?

I'm watching the docu now. Seems to be calling out the jews and criminal niggers, but no chanting yet.

You fucking idiot. You will not replace us, is different to jews will not replace us, cunt.

How can jews even replace whites?

>You fucking idiot. You will not replace us, is different to jews will not replace us, cunt.

They said both, fucknugget.

That pic was taken after sn unprovoked bat attack knocking someone out. Thr guy getting beaten came to the defence of the bat guy

Does anyone have the full video of the black guy getting beaten? IIRC he and his friends were the instigators but still got BTFO.

You fuckweasel, i'm still waiting to see if they said jews will not replace us.

The Guardian are doing our job for us by spreading Sup Forums tier news to the public.

Reminder that "Emily Gorcenski" is the insane tranny who was screaming "WHERE WERE YOU" at the torchlight rally and freaking out about how many nazis were there.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

Ok if this is the documentray i see them saying jews will not replace us, fucking hell thou, the ballz on these guys. Pretty much everything those white nationalists were saying would get me arrested in the UK were i to say it.

Oh THAT thing!

is it really so implausible for a bunch of spastics wearing t-shirts quoting hitler etc to be a bit hostle towards jews?

you mongol
you ingrate, degenerate, disaster of a human being shat out of your mothers diseased cunt

`>You will not replace us
talking to niggers and spics in the demographic population bomb
>jews will not replace us
talking about the jewish plan to set off a demographic population bomb of niggers and spics to replace white people

i mean, not to split hairs or anything but i can't see the difference

Good God! You have a pic of Obama on your PC? You absolute fucking cuck.

No you fucking dickwad, i'm asking if they said jews will not replace us, because it doesn't make sense. You subhuman sack of garbage, jews arn't a massive population so won't replace us.

You fucking cretin. Off you go to fap to your nigger pics.

>i mean, not to split hairs or anything but i can't see the difference
In terms of numbers there is a difference sure. I guess it rolls off the tounge better than shitskins will not replace us.

They were shouting both. It's on youtube.

>he doesn't know how to hotlink

Get the fuck out you disgusting, subhuman newfag. My grandmother can hotlink pics on Sup Forums....can you even tie your own shoelace? I bet you have a polish carer to help you wipe your own arse.

suck my filthy, unwashed, uncircumcised, minuscule schlong ......nancy-boy.

get off my board

IMPORTANT THREAD